The Voter Fraud Is Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
full

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just don't see how the 5th king, which you say is the UK/ USA, can be fallen at the time of John since they did not exist at that time.

“[The] five of whom are fallen [presumes John’s work to be written in] Vespasian’s reign. Titus is to come, but only to last for a short time. Perhaps the writer knew of the hopeless condition of Titus’ health. He is therefore either using a literary convention, and assuming an earlier date than is the fact to give his words the force of a prophecy concerning Titus, or, more likely, he is using here material written in Vespasian’s reign which partly suits his purpose and partly not; for there are very good reasons for thinking that this book was written, not in Vespasian’s reign, but in Domitian’s.”[1]

[1] Eiselen, Frederick, Edwin Lewis, & David Downey, The Abingdon Bible Commentary, Abingdon Press, NY, 1929 p. 1392

Ancient doesn't work.

who are the three horns out the 10 horns that get subdued? That 11th king turned 8th king (10 +1 -3 = 8) is the anti-christ, right? And this is all besides the false prophet who also exists at this time.

There are seven world empires; in which three are concurrent and are joined by seven other nations to make TEN, and become part of the U.N. which is the eleventh.

The False Prophet is the a/c, -- who will be the U.N. General Secretary.

And to make sure I'm not lying to you consider the Rev. 13 Beast:

MOUTH of the Lion (/Eagle) because the U.K./U.S. is proficient in Science, Technology, Trade, and Finance
BODY of the Leopard (actually a TIGER) because China has the world's largest Population.
FEET of the Bear because Russia has the most Land Mass, -- 3M each for the U.S., Canada, & China; with 8M for Russia​

There are sufficient puzzle pieces to paint a picture, so long as you're interested in puzzles! :)

Ferris Bueller said:
I think we can handle it here, if that's okay with you.
We're disrupting someone else's Topic, which is impolite!

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Joyner is right here. I posted something similar on it a few days back:
Will BLM Reap What It Sows?

I have no idea who Right Wing Watch is, and cannot vouch for them morally or spiritually. They seem well-motivated, but are they truly Christians, much less Spirit-filled? I can, however, tell you from following him for many years that Rick Joyner is a caring and godly Christian man who takes criticism and slander from many quarters and yet responds in return with kindness and respect. And I think he is accurate in the following statement made in the video:

“Many who know how to fight in urban warfare are going to be a part of the leadership of these militias and help us in what’s about to unfold in our own country. And these are going to be patriots. These are going to be those who know what the tyranny of Marxism is, and they have seen its evidence and the cruelty of some other ideologies and all that is out there, but they are going to be able to help give leadership to these militias that are popping up.”

He's not "longing for it," Giuliano, and you need to be more careful about mischaracterizing brothers in Christ like that. It would be like telling everyone I long for it, and I don't. I don't want to see these things come to pass. But I believe they are going to come to pass, and I am enough of a patriot as well that I would not agree with simply standing down and letting a Marxist-led organization like BLM destroy city after city in this nation because they stood unopposed. I don't know if you support Marxism, but if you do we stand opposed on that.

Anyway, God bless. But be careful about who you accuse of things falsely. That's not something God would have you do.
Hidden
I would urge everyone to remember that Jesus warned us about many false prophets. I don't think I approve of ministers who tell people to arm themselves to prepare for a civil war.

Reactions: marks

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing that really smells of corruption here is that I have have been watching the Left media over the last few weeks, and I've heard them parrot the lie at least 10 times now that, "There is absolutely NO evidence of voter fraud." As I was telling Guiliano in another post, this is a pure fallacy, and they will now very likely ignore all of the above instances as well in order to continue the lie.

It means they are up to something, and do not want it exposed.
Produce your evidence.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about this? Was it the Proud Boys, or was it a foreign country sending threatening emails to voters? I'm not going to blame Trump or the Republicans. It could be a ploy to divide Americans more, to make us more angry with each other.

'Vote for Trump or else!': Feds review threatening emails sent to Florida voters

Florida elections officials in at least five counties have turned over hundreds of emails to the FBI that pressure voters to support President Donald Trump just as in-person early voting began this week in the pivotal swing state.

The emails, which appear to be sent to registered Democrats, press recipients to "Vote for Trump or else!" and warn that they have gained access to the “entire voting infrastructure" to know if people vote for Trump or Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

“You will vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you,” the email reads. “Change your party affiliation to Republican to let us know you received our message and will comply.”

Local officials in five Florida counties told POLITICO they have turned the emails over to the FBI, which declined to offer specifics.
Then there was this bit of craziness. Doesn't sound like a Democrat to me threatening Biden and Harris. Somehow I don't think voter fraud is the issue. It looks like something else to me.

I think I believe the Proud Boys leader. I think someone faked it, trying to stir up violence to get leftists to go after the Proud Boys.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would urge everyone to remember that Jesus warned us about many false prophets. I don't think I approve of ministers who tell people to arm themselves to prepare for a civil war.

The context is the possibility of armed conflict. I won't hold it against you if it's your position, but are you a pacifist?

@marks, Since you posted a like to it, are you a pacifist as well? Curious.
Produce your evidence.

:rolleyes: Like I needed to record everything I was watching. Again, I wouldn't hold it against you, but you apparently don't watch much CNN.

You think I would lie just to win some stupid debate? You don't know me very well.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and it begins. "Are you ready for this, Paul?" "Barnabas, we all know what we have to do!" "Silus! Titus! Where are you?" "Locked and loaded!" the calls come back. The door bursts open, gunfire blazes!!

Hey marks,

I've repeatedly posted the Lke 22:35-36 "sword" instructions which "pacifists" have repeatedly denied, some by outright disobedience and some by deception, but none have changed their mind about protecting themselves and their families in spite of Jesus specifically directing us to do so.

Of course man often rationalizes, excuses, and defies GOD, using his reasoning, -- but it seems maybe GOD has our best interest at heart?

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

... and let me once again point out that a man's cloak is the most precious possession he has because it keeps him cool in the day, and warm at night. So if we're told to sell our cloak, -- that sword must be pretty important ...

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a Christian. Now, don't think I'm trying to dodge the question, the thing is, God could want me to fight to defend someone, or God could want me to stand down. My own preferences don't really matter much do they?

But I don't think we're supposed to be warmongers.

While both may fight, there are those who are trusting God, and those who are trusting guns, and not all of the one are the other, I don't think.

Well this much of your answer I like.
Is @Giuliano pacifist? Is that even the question?

One can be all for violence, yet still think ministers to the church shouldn't be stirring up fears of war. There are plenty outside the church doing that.

The warning is sound, false prophets abound. Which is the way of love and trust and peace?

I'd have to say the same, I don't think I approve of preachers telling their congregations to arm up and get ready for war.

Just imagine . . . the word goes out, "They're coming!" "OK everybody! This is it!" They grab their weapons, barricade the doors, the air is electric . . . minutes to go, and it begins. "Are you ready for this, Paul?" "Barnabas, we all know what we have to do!" "Silus! Titus! Where are you?" "Locked and loaded!" the calls come back. The door bursts open, gunfire blazes!!

Much love?

LoL! They would have been slaughtered. The Roman army was already just a few decades from wiping Israel practically off the map as a nation, so the whole feasibility of joining the zealots was just ridiculous to begin with. The situation we are talking about here is not. It's more like the Civil War, or even the Revolutionary War. Joyner is advocating mobilizing just like they had to mobilize back then. And yes, this is why whether Giuliano is a pacifist or not comes into play. If he doesn't think Christians ought to defend their homes and families and livelihoods by force of arms, then his perspective will be different. What bothers me is anyone assuming that their own view on the issue should be foisted upon all others, and anyone who defends their loved ones and their regions against attacks is somehow "longing for violence." That's just plain unfair. I have never felt the need to own a gun or even lock my house at night (though I do for my wife's sake), even though there are criminals around here. A lot of people have been robbed even though it's a fairly nice neighborhood. But no one's getting past the spiritual protection I have. But should I expect every Christian to have that level of faith or I judge them for not doing so? God forbid, and it's the same thing there. If they feel the need to arm themselves and be ready, who in the world am I to tell them they should just "trust God." They have every right to defend themselves.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Two swords were enough for that. ...

So back to "... some by deception ...", -- given your "context" then was the PURSE taken so they could BRIBE those who came arrest? And the BAG so that Jesus would have his pillow, a blanket, and some Snickers Bars® while in detainment?

Or are you rationalizing, excusing, and defying GOD's instructions?!? -- And don't feel bad about dishonesty, you've got PLENTY of company not only in this Forum, but in Christianity as a whole. Some people base their Life on their CHRISTIANITY, and others base their Christianity on their LIFE.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... They have every right to defend themselves.

Ummmmmmmm, -- they have every REQUIREMENT to defend themselves and their families.

Lke 22:35-36 ... And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Esthr 8:11 By these the king allowed the Jews who were in every city to gather and defend their lives, to destroy, to slay, and to annihilate any armed force of any people or province that might attack them, with their children and women, and to plunder their goods ...

Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So back to "... some by deception ...", -- given your "context" then was the PURSE taken so they could BRIBE those who came arrest? And the BAG so that Jesus would have his pillow, a blanket, and some Snickers Bars® while in detainment?

Or are you rationalizing, excusing, and defying GOD's instructions?!? -- And don't feel bad about dishonesty, you've got PLENTY of company not only in this Forum, but in Christianity as a whole. Some people base their Life on their CHRISTIANITY, and others base their Christianity on their LIFE.

Bobby Jo
Actually Jesus didn't give information of why to bring cash, perhaps because He knew the sheep would be scattered. Bring some money, boys, you may not be wanting to show up at your home for a bit . . .

But on the swords, we actually have the reason given.

Am I deceived because I take it for what it says? Making excuses because I believe we should interpret the Bible in the most clear and plain fashion?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yes, this is why whether Giuliano is a pacifist or not comes into play.
As if this is the sole reason someone might disagree?

Whether I am or am not a pacifist (I can't speak for others) that doesn't matter to my Christian beliefs. I hope all Christians are that way.

Much love!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them. (Psalm 118:8-10)

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. (Isa. 2:4)

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; (2 Cor. 10:3-5)

Isn't it ironic that the Only Offensive weapon the LORD gives us is the Sword of the Spirit? Most Just do not know how to wield it, instead they would rather trust in their own strength and a carnal weapon....

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually Jesus didn't give information of why to bring cash, ...

... and the BAG? Surely they would have brought BOTH along with the SWORD. -- But you only credit the ONE and ignore the other TWO. Why is that? Do you have an agenda which misrepresents what Scripture says? Do you base your Life (personal "politics") on your Christianity; or base your Christianity on LIFE (personal "politics")?

-It appears to be the latter, -- and again --, don't feel bad placing GOD in second place after your personal "politics". A LOT of Christians place GOD second, but they do so at their own peril! :)

Bobby Jo