The War of Gog and Magog.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What do you see?

• I see very bad times ahead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is what it is, but this is not the War of Gog and Magog.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, your interpretation does.

Yes I already know that, but you have expressed an opinion above where you stated that you do not believe that the opinions in the above posts will happen, which I asked you to justify from scripture. The quote below is what I was asking you to justify.

Here I sit and believe none of that stuff will happen.

I await your detailed response.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe as you, plain and simple nor do I believe in Scripture alone.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't listen to these deceivers brethren that don't want you to understand the Ezekiel 38 Gog and Magog event of the northern armies coming against Israel on the LAST DAY of this world.

The children of darkness today are trying to prepare the world for the coming of their 'rock', the fake-Christ our Lord Jesus warned us about in Matthew 24:23-26, and by Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:4. The "day of the Lord" event coincides with the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. That is the day the battle of Armageddon is set for, which Jesus and His angels will come to fight for us (Revelation 16:15-18 and Revelation 19). What better way for Satan to be presented as Christ prior to our Lord Jesus' return than to create chaos and then a fake war and claim it's the Armageddon-Gog/Magog event. No, the Gog/Magog event of Ezekiel 38 is set for the final day of this world when Jesus returns. It is the Armageddon event of Rev.16 when the final 7th Vial is poured out, and Jesus with His army come to fight. (See Zephaniah 3:8).

The Gog and Magog event of Ezekiel 38 is for the LAST DAY of this present world. It has NOT begun yet. The Revelation 20 reference to Gog and Magog mentions no nation alignment like Ezekiel 38 does. That is a Message that the latter Rev.20 event is only using those names as a general symbol for Satan's host he will lead upon the "camp of the saints" on earth at the end of the future "thousand years" once he is loosed from his pit prison. The Ezekiel 38 event is for our time, on the same day our Lord Jesus returns, prior to the Revelation 20 "thousand years".

The nation alignment against Israel in Ezekiel 38 is...

"land of Magog", "chief prince of Meshech" = 'prince of Rosh', or 'prince of Rhos'. Tubal most likely Tobolsk. Regardless if one agrees with this or not, it can be seen by the fact of who has been supporting the next obvious peoples against Israel.

"Persia" = modern day Iraq & Iran (both declared they will destroy Israel)

"Ethiopia" = modern Sudan, which is allied with radical Islam against Israel. Sudan used to be part of Ethiopia in Ezekiel's day.

"Libya" = allied with radical Islam against Israel.

"Gomer" = area of the old Soviet satellite countries in the north.

"Togarmah" = the old area of Cappadocia, which today is modern Turkey. This is the only nation on the list today that is not aligned with Russia, but it is slowly moving that way and is one to watch. Turkey at present is still a member of NATO (North American Treaty Organization) that was created many decades ago to counter Soviet Russia. Soviet Russia has vowed to destroy it. Recently, President Trump ended Turkey's order for the new F35 fighter for the NATO nations. He also ended Turkey's F35 pilot training program.