The West (Not Just America) Is Being Destroyed By The Left--NOT LEFTISTS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a difference between liberality and liberalism, liberalism and leftism, and even further yet, there is a big difference between leftism and leftists. Leftism is demonic. Leftists are sinners that Jesus came to die for and save. WHEN WILL WE LEARN THAT WE WRESTLE NOT...?(Ephesians 6:12)

Here Dennis Prager talks a little bit about it:
(Don't miss this)

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a difference between liberality and liberalism, liberalism and leftism, and even further yet, there is a big difference between leftism and leftists. Leftism is demonic. Leftists are sinners that Jesus came to die for and save. WHEN WILL WE LEARN THAT WE WRESTLE NOT...?(Ephesians 6:12)

Here Dennis Prager talks a little bit about it:
(Don't miss this)

I do think America has declined significantly, morally and spiritually. Whether we can paint the "left" with a broad brush is something debatable - but it does seem that most of the hostility towards Christianity and religion in general does come from one side of the political spectrum rather than the other. You don't have to love the Republicans on everything to realize that the Democrats really have become very anti-religion in general, or at least they pay only the barest of lip value to religion. How is Joe Biden a Catholic when he barely believes in anything his religion teaches? Going to church occasionally just another ingrained custom to them - like Thanksgiving or a popular national holiday - nothing more.

I mean, America's young generation in particular have NOTHING to live for except secular entertainment or the party lifestyle, or of course drugs and alcohol, even among my friends, there are so many people who live a very different way of life than I do, people have become so spoiled with consumerism and materialism, that they are reaching a saturation threshold. And when we do...I think we either change, or collapse, perhaps not right away, but at least in stagnation.

Reactions: BarneyFife