THE WITCHES & JEZEBEL & SATAN: MY JOURNEY TO THE THRONE ROOM OF HELL.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
THE WITCHES & SATAN & JEZEBEL & ALLAH, THE PRINCE OF PERSIA: MY JOURNEY TO THE THRONE ROOM OF HELL. JESUS INTERVENED.

Over the years I have had several Spiritual Experiences both with God & His angels, the Devil & demons, & the servants of Satan; the Witches & sorcerers. There is a spiritual realm where this activity occurs, a WAR if you will. It would seem that the people of God would be aware of this battle & involved in it more than the wicked..but it doesn't work that way. There are very many Sorcerers who travel in the spirit realm & destroy with understanding...& very few messengers of God who do.....These are the Prophets & Apostles...who are holy & called; elected, of which I am one..a called prophet. I could never survive this realm without the direct manifestation of Jahweh Himself: Either He protects me & shields me, or I am a devoured one; A DEAD MAN CONSUMED BY THE DEVIL!...but I am not. I yet stand.

This war is not as it seems, at least to the wicked. In reality, it is finished. These were Jesus's last Earthly words. When He ascended to the Right Hand of all power...it was over..[ An Eternal event the actually happened Before the foundation of the Earth ]. Jesus sits & rules in New Jerusalem , & we are there with Him NOW....in reality...Yet...we have time in front of us...& an overcoming to implement. This is my testimony.

I knew a particular woman was evil, & had suspicions of her level of wickedness, but no solid proof of her witchcraft. I knew her well as an extended family member...with rumors of gross immorality & greed & even murder , but never thought of her being a witch. until she tried to murder me. This was the beginning for me, as the Lord thrust me into the highest levels of Spiritual Battle; the realm I call THE PRINCIPALITY REALM...where Satan & the Prince angels battle for supremacy over Nations & peoples.

I appeared in a vision & this exact woman stood before me. She was wearing a blue/purple robe, covered in satanic symbols, stars & evil icons....& in her hands she held a demon. The demon was Yellowish brown, caramel in color...with an impish head. It's body was fastened to it's body, formed like a leather Frisbee, ghoulish, perhaps four feet in diameter. I stood before her, & as she glared at me, she commanded the demon to attack me...calling out the word DIABLO! ..& spinning it towards me standing there; & fly it did.

It spun through the air, & as it landed on me, it wrapped my face with it's body...& I could not Breathe...I was choking to death. I was beyond fear...I could not breathe...& I could not speak...Words refused to be formed in my spirit...I was being murdered by a demon & a witch. I struggled to pray inwardly; I was paralyzed.

Then, the Lord intervened. I felt the Words formed in my loins....deep down....."I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"...These words seem to rise in me like a bubble in my spirit...up, up, through my belly, into my throat, & then, almost automatically, without conscious effort they spoke through my lips...loudly...as I stood in the presence of the witch & devil...."I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"....It was the Lord anointing me...speaking through me in unity with my desire...& He did!

Power exuded from me like a cannon....KABOOM!....& the effect was devastating. The witch was blown backwards into the darkness along with the demon as if broadsided by a real cannon at close range..blown away. The vision/experience ended; Jesus won.

I awoke, startled, in my bed, where my body was sleeping. I remember breathing again..& the joy of being alive. This was my baptism into the higher realms of warfare, but it wasn't over: It had just begun.

A few months later I had another attack: different than any other; JEZEBEL! THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN. She stood before me....in a night vision...a Trance of sorts where this world is translated into the spiritual world...it is how they & angels travel.

She stood perhaps 12-15 feet tall, about 15-20 feet away from me. She had the most unusual face I have ever seen or could comprehend. She was perfectly half male & half female. If you could conceive of the most beautiful woman who ever lived, combined perfectly with the most male, handsome man who ever lived, & compose them into one face with a compass, like a cubist painting, then you might come close to how Jezebel looks; Like Hercules Adonis & Venus squared....with pure evil emanating from her.

She stood menacing, hateful, & carried a massive spear in her hands, perhaps six inches around at the base, extending 15 feet to the sharpest of tips. She glared at me, & thrust the spear into my left side, deep, perhaps six inches into my belly....with excruciating pain...just like a real sword or knife...it was real.

Again, I was paralyzed, immobile, unable to act or think or talk; Frozen. I was alone, with no speech or faith...though I tried....& again....There He was...deep in my bowels...I could sense Him...& hear the words rising in my spirit: "I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"....again, they began to rise in my spirit, through my belly & up into my throat & out of my mouth, like a barking donkey, almost like another man, & I shouted to Jezebel "I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"

Again the Cannon affect: KABOOM!...& I watched as this massive devil, the Queen of Heaven herself..was devastated by the power of the Holy Spirit! Jesus is Lord of ALL!..& power belongs to GOD! It wasn't over though yet. I was wide awake...& my side still hurt badly...& the Lord Himself rose in me again, but this time to heal me. I was conscious of Him directly pouring balm into my spear wound, & soothing relief penetrated my side. Me & Jesus were one for a moment.

As I lay there, the Lord Jesus spoke to me by the Spirit, "A JEZEBEL SPIRIT!"...He did not say THE Jezebel spirit.....I got up & worshiped. Later on in another vision, I got some understanding. I saw a throne, with this same demoness sitting upon it. She had a Robe of authority, & a great crown, & before her many battalions of demon troops parading before her. All of them carried spears, & marched before her with amazing order & discipline; It reminded me of the armies of Hitler's SS, in martial splendor...These were the armies of Jezebel.

Jezebels mission is to discredit the Fatherhood of God along with His Lordship, & works equally through men & women, to defile His authority. These came through the battle of Satan through the witch...& it wasn't over....I was summoned again.

At some level the powerful witches are connected, world-wide. Not only are they allowed to communicate with one another...they can actually travel in the cosmos to visit one another, to do their master's bidding. There are not many sorcerers who can MANIFEST Satan himself...but there are some. Judas was used in this manner.

After my encounter with the first female witch, another was summoned by the devil; a black man; an African man...with great power. I appeared in a cave area in the underworld...I just appeared there, & he was standing before me. He was about six-feet four? I guess, with darker black facial features, & he was staring at me. He also had a Sorcerers Robe on, with symbols & markings of Satan & occult things...& I had the sense that he was high up in that world.

I immediately approached him & rebuked him in the name of Jesus, pointing my finger in his face, with great boldness,,,& he just stared back, without moving. Then he pulled out a small, black book, holding it in his hand, & a wand, a stick about 2 feet long, & proceeded to inscribe a circle on the ground all around me...with one hand & without moving??!!

Then he brought out the book, and ripped it into small pieces...& threw it into the circle I was standing in. Then, the most amazing thing happened....The black man had changed...& I was standing in front of Satan....face to face. He was perhaps 20 feet tall, dressed in royal purple, & very, very angry. He lifted up his hand & pointed his finger at me. An electric orange/red stream of power forced all around me like a whirlwind...paralyzing me...beyond terror...I could not speak, think, or pray....I was captive.

I felt myself lifted up off of the ground, & headed toward the roof of the cave, & slid right through it into another chamber; THE THRONE ROOM OF THE DEVIL; THE SEAT OF SATAN.

There was music there....loud & disgusting, sounding eerily like some heavy metal music....WAAH...WAAH...boh-boh-bo off notes.creating an actual vibe of evil...& I think they were playing on their tails...the demons. This was the serenades of the wicked unto the majesty of Satan himself....as he orchestrated the ceremonies there. I heard the voices of men there....I assume that some actually go there....the witches & sorcerers who he honors. I heard the demons & Satan & the people there rejoicing that they had me. It seemed like I was laid out on some kind of stone alter.

I was beyond hope. I was captured, in Hell, without power or evident faith.....I thought. God had other plans.

As I awaited their intentions to me, He came, surprising Satan & his angels, the witches, & me....as a thunderous voice came from the Throne OF God Himself.....& I believe that all of Hell shook as the Lord spoke: "COVERED BY THE BLOOD!" "COVERED BY THE BLOOD!" COVERED BY THE BLOOD!"

Immediately I was free, & found my self shooting through space like a rocket man....speeding back towards a visible Earth. I turned around as I was flying, & saw the many fires scattered about the different realms of Hell...as I rushed forward. Some call it astral travel I suppose....but I was travelling in the spirit of God. I saw the ground approaching on Earth, & my house in the country, & I flew through the roof in a millisecond, into my body on my bed....sleeping. I awoke in this world...& right there there was a demonic cloud beside me...an orange red presence of Satan. I walked right through it unafraid, & proceeded to worship Jesus into the night. It was over for now.

Why? I think that God has chosen me as a witness for His glory; to prove that it is not by might, nor by strength, but by His Spirit, & that Jesus wins, no matter what. I have a calling, & part of it is to expose the wicked, & to slay them...to see them crushed by the power of Jesus...these murderers of the innocent & destroyers of the Church of God. I tear down, To see Jesus build up...& as much as Satan wants to believe he is Lord...he is not.....but a miserable usurper.

I have wrestled with the Principality over China, in China, seen the Prince of Wales: a golden devil that powered the British empire...a hundred feet tall....had the actual hand of Allah, the Prince of Persia...grab me twice...once in Jerusalem, once in Sri Lanka....as big as a truck with black scaly fingers 5 inches around. I have seen Allah in his actual glorified angel body...[ they have bodies they travel in, as does Satan..who must travel as a dragon sometimes..] Allah is number two in the cosmos for evil, & he looks like a giant Arapaho Indian, reddish with oriental eyes.

I was summoned to the Synagogue of Satan in Jerusalem...those who say they are Jews but are not...& taken to their coven meeting & in reality set in their circle with a manifest demon...who looked very much like Yoda of Star wars...without the ears. I rebuked him in the name of Jesus as they watched...& nothing happened except that I was blinded. I awoke in my room near Jerusalem in victory though...& now...i pray for them...that the curse would devour them...& it will. Tearing down is the prophets ministry too.

I have not published these ever..over 40 years of revelation in some....but now I feel released to...Not that I am anything. I am a failure, but supported by a Success to glorify Him & His rule & power: JESUS . He has revealed Himself to me also....face to face...more than once.

I hope this helps someone out there...Scoffers...keep it...but for those of you I might encourage.

[email protected]

mail me & I will respond as led....Love in Christ unto His!...Tom.

day

Aug 2, 2012
Idaho, USA
Brothertom said:
Over the years I have had several Spiritual Experiences both with God & His angels, the Devil & demons, & the servants of Satan; the Witches & sorcerers. There is a spiritual realm where this activity occurs, a WAR if you will. It would seem that the people of God would be aware of this battle & involved in it more than the wicked..but it doesn't work that way.

I think that God has chosen me as a witness for His glory; to prove that it is not by might, nor by strength, but by His Spirit, & that Jesus wins, no matter what. I have a calling, & part of it is to expose the wicked, & to slay them...to see them crushed by the power of Jesus...these murderers of the innocent & destroyers of the Church of God. I tear down, To see Jesus build up...& as much as Satan wants to believe he is Lord...he is not.....but a miserable usurper.

I have not published these ever..over 40 years of revelation in some....but now I feel released to...Not that I am anything. I am a failure, but supported by a Success to glorify Him & His rule & power: JESUS . He has revealed Himself to me also....face to face...more than once.
I do not doubt your experiences, but I disagree with the conclusion that you are drawing from them. Your dreams and visions are not meant to be shared as a source of revelation or encouragement for others. Scripture provides that. They are a part of God's give-and-take conversation with you. He is showing you some of what is happening in the spiritual realm, a behind-the-scenes view of what is taking place in the world, so that you can assist his people with specifically directed prayers. Your call would seem to be that of a Prayer Warrior rather than a Prophet. You will be amazed at how powerful prayer, especially prayers using words from Scripture will be.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Brothertom.

Brothertom said:
THE WITCHES & SATAN & JEZEBEL & ALLAH, THE PRINCE OF PERSIA: MY JOURNEY TO THE THRONE ROOM OF HELL. JESUS INTERVENED.

Over the years I have had several Spiritual Experiences both with God & His angels, the Devil & demons, & the servants of Satan; the Witches & sorcerers. There is a spiritual realm where this activity occurs, a WAR if you will. It would seem that the people of God would be aware of this battle & involved in it more than the wicked..but it doesn't work that way. There are very many Sorcerers who travel in the spirit realm & destroy with understanding...& very few messengers of God who do.....These are the Prophets & Apostles...who are holy & called; elected, of which I am one..a called prophet. I could never survive this realm without the direct manifestation of Jahweh Himself: Either He protects me & shields me, or I am a devoured one; A DEAD MAN CONSUMED BY THE DEVIL!...but I am not. I yet stand.

This war is not as it seems, at least to the wicked. In reality, it is finished. These were Jesus's last Earthly words. When He ascended to the Right Hand of all power...it was over..[ An Eternal event the actually happened Before the foundation of the Earth ]. Jesus sits & rules in New Jerusalem , & we are there with Him NOW....in reality...Yet...we have time in front of us...& an overcoming to implement. This is my testimony.

I knew a particular woman was evil, & had suspicions of her level of wickedness, but no solid proof of her witchcraft. I knew her well as an extended family member...with rumors of gross immorality & greed & even murder , but never thought of her being a witch. until she tried to murder me. This was the beginning for me, as the Lord thrust me into the highest levels of Spiritual Battle; the realm I call THE PRINCIPALITY REALM...where Satan & the Prince angels battle for supremacy over Nations & peoples.

I appeared in a vision & this exact woman stood before me. She was wearing a blue/purple robe, covered in satanic symbols, stars & evil icons....& in her hands she held a demon. The demon was Yellowish brown, caramel in color...with an impish head. It's body was fastened to it's body, formed like a leather Frisbee, ghoulish, perhaps four feet in diameter. I stood before her, & as she glared at me, she commanded the demon to attack me...calling out the word DIABLO! ..& spinning it towards me standing there; & fly it did.

It spun through the air, & as it landed on me, it wrapped my face with it's body...& I could not Breathe...I was choking to death. I was beyond fear...I could not breathe...& I could not speak...Words refused to be formed in my spirit...I was being murdered by a demon & a witch. I struggled to pray inwardly; I was paralyzed.

Then, the Lord intervened. I felt the Words formed in my loins....deep down....."I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"...These words seem to rise in me like a bubble in my spirit...up, up, through my belly, into my throat, & then, almost automatically, without conscious effort they spoke through my lips...loudly...as I stood in the presence of the witch & devil...."I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"....It was the Lord anointing me...speaking through me in unity with my desire...& He did!

Power exuded from me like a cannon....KABOOM!....& the effect was devastating. The witch was blown backwards into the darkness along with the demon as if broadsided by a real cannon at close range..blown away. The vision/experience ended; Jesus won.

I awoke, startled, in my bed, where my body was sleeping. I remember breathing again..& the joy of being alive. This was my baptism into the higher realms of warfare, but it wasn't over: It had just begun.

A few months later I had another attack: different than any other; JEZEBEL! THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN. She stood before me....in a night vision...a Trance of sorts where this world is translated into the spiritual world...it is how they & angels travel.

She stood perhaps 12-15 feet tall, about 15-20 feet away from me. She had the most unusual face I have ever seen or could comprehend. She was perfectly half male & half female. If you could conceive of the most beautiful woman who ever lived, combined perfectly with the most male, handsome man who ever lived, & compose them into one face with a compass, like a cubist painting, then you might come close to how Jezebel looks; Like Hercules Adonis & Venus squared....with pure evil emanating from her.

She stood menacing, hateful, & carried a massive spear in her hands, perhaps six inches around at the base, extending 15 feet to the sharpest of tips. She glared at me, & thrust the spear into my left side, deep, perhaps six inches into my belly....with excruciating pain...just like a real sword or knife...it was real.

Again, I was paralyzed, immobile, unable to act or think or talk; Frozen. I was alone, with no speech or faith...though I tried....& again....There He was...deep in my bowels...I could sense Him...& hear the words rising in my spirit: "I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"....again, they began to rise in my spirit, through my belly & up into my throat & out of my mouth, like a barking donkey, almost like another man, & I shouted to Jezebel "I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"

Again the Cannon affect: KABOOM!...& I watched as this massive devil, the Queen of Heaven herself..was devastated by the power of the Holy Spirit! Jesus is Lord of ALL!..& power belongs to GOD! It wasn't over though yet. I was wide awake...& my side still hurt badly...& the Lord Himself rose in me again, but this time to heal me. I was conscious of Him directly pouring balm into my spear wound, & soothing relief penetrated my side. Me & Jesus were one for a moment.

As I lay there, the Lord Jesus spoke to me by the Spirit, "A JEZEBEL SPIRIT!"...He did not say THE Jezebel spirit.....I got up & worshiped. Later on in another vision, I got some understanding. I saw a throne, with this same demoness sitting upon it. She had a Robe of authority, & a great crown, & before her many battalions of demon troops parading before her. All of them carried spears, & marched before her with amazing order & discipline; It reminded me of the armies of Hitler's SS, in martial splendor...These were the armies of Jezebel.

Jezebels mission is to discredit the Fatherhood of God along with His Lordship, & works equally through men & women, to defile His authority. These came through the battle of Satan through the witch...& it wasn't over....I was summoned again.

At some level the powerful witches are connected, world-wide. Not only are they allowed to communicate with one another...they can actually travel in the cosmos to visit one another, to do their master's bidding. There are not many sorcerers who can MANIFEST Satan himself...but there are some. Judas was used in this manner.

After my encounter with the first female witch, another was summoned by the devil; a black man; an African man...with great power. I appeared in a cave area in the underworld...I just appeared there, & he was standing before me. He was about six-feet four? I guess, with darker black facial features, & he was staring at me. He also had a Sorcerers Robe on, with symbols & markings of Satan & occult things...& I had the sense that he was high up in that world.

I immediately approached him & rebuked him in the name of Jesus, pointing my finger in his face, with great boldness,,,& he just stared back, without moving. Then he pulled out a small, black book, holding it in his hand, & a wand, a stick about 2 feet long, & proceeded to inscribe a circle on the ground all around me...with one hand & without moving??!!

Then he brought out the book, and ripped it into small pieces...& threw it into the circle I was standing in. Then, the most amazing thing happened....The black man had changed...& I was standing in front of Satan....face to face. He was perhaps 20 feet tall, dressed in royal purple, & very, very angry. He lifted up his hand & pointed his finger at me. An electric orange/red stream of power forced all around me like a whirlwind...paralyzing me...beyond terror...I could not speak, think, or pray....I was captive.

I felt myself lifted up off of the ground, & headed toward the roof of the cave, & slid right through it into another chamber; THE THRONE ROOM OF THE DEVIL; THE SEAT OF SATAN.

There was music there....loud & disgusting, sounding eerily like some heavy metal music....WAAH...WAAH...boh-boh-bo off notes.creating an actual vibe of evil...& I think they were playing on their tails...the demons. This was the serenades of the wicked unto the majesty of Satan himself....as he orchestrated the ceremonies there. I heard the voices of men there....I assume that some actually go there....the witches & sorcerers who he honors. I heard the demons & Satan & the people there rejoicing that they had me. It seemed like I was laid out on some kind of stone alter.

I was beyond hope. I was captured, in Hell, without power or evident faith.....I thought. God had other plans.

As I awaited their intentions to me, He came, surprising Satan & his angels, the witches, & me....as a thunderous voice came from the Throne OF God Himself.....& I believe that all of Hell shook as the Lord spoke: "COVERED BY THE BLOOD!" "COVERED BY THE BLOOD!" COVERED BY THE BLOOD!"

Immediately I was free, & found my self shooting through space like a rocket man....speeding back towards a visible Earth. I turned around as I was flying, & saw the many fires scattered about the different realms of Hell...as I rushed forward. Some call it astral travel I suppose....but I was travelling in the spirit of God. I saw the ground approaching on Earth, & my house in the country, & I flew through the roof in a millisecond, into my body on my bed....sleeping. I awoke in this world...& right there there was a demonic cloud beside me...an orange red presence of Satan. I walked right through it unafraid, & proceeded to worship Jesus into the night. It was over for now.

Why? I think that God has chosen me as a witness for His glory; to prove that it is not by might, nor by strength, but by His Spirit, & that Jesus wins, no matter what. I have a calling, & part of it is to expose the wicked, & to slay them...to see them crushed by the power of Jesus...these murderers of the innocent & destroyers of the Church of God. I tear down, To see Jesus build up...& as much as Satan wants to believe he is Lord...he is not.....but a miserable usurper.

I have wrestled with the Principality over China, in China, seen the Prince of Wales: a golden devil that powered the British empire...a hundred feet tall....had the actual hand of Allah, the Prince of Persia...grab me twice...once in Jerusalem, once in Sri Lanka....as big as a truck with black scaly fingers 5 inches around. I have seen Allah in his actual glorified angel body...[ they have bodies they travel in, as does Satan..who must travel as a dragon sometimes..] Allah is number two in the cosmos for evil, & he looks like a giant Arapaho Indian, reddish with oriental eyes.

I was summoned to the Synagogue of Satan in Jerusalem...those who say they are Jews but are not...& taken to their coven meeting & in reality set in their circle with a manifest demon...who looked very much like Yoda of Star wars...without the ears. I rebuked him in the name of Jesus as they watched...& nothing happened except that I was blinded. I awoke in my room near Jerusalem in victory though...& now...i pray for them...that the curse would devour them...& it will. Tearing down is the prophets ministry too.

I hope this helps someone out there...Scoffers...keep it...but for those of you I might encourage.

[email protected]

mail me & I will respond as led....Love in Christ unto His!...Tom.
I'm going to make this as simple as I can. HaSatan is NOT in charge of any place called "Hell." IF there were a "throne room" in such a place, it would be occupied ONLY by Adonai YHWH Tseva'owt, Eloheinu, El Elyon, the Lord YHWH of hosts, our God, God Almighty, for HE ALONE is the Judge and One responsible for ruling over the place of the condemned. He IS the Punisher of those who will be thrown in the Lake of Fire and Sulfur, and haSatan will just be one more inmate of the many who go there!

It is WRONG for you to give him ANY glory at all, even in your dreams! And, it is ESPECIALLY WRONG for you to "share" all this as though it was the truth!

He dupes enough people into thinking he's all that; PLEASE, don't help him perpetuate the lie!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
ΑΠΟΚΑΛΥΨΙΣ ΙΩΑΝΝΟΥ 2:13a Greek NT: Westcott and Hort
Οἶδα ποῦ κατοικεῖς, ὅπου ὁ θρόνος τοῦ Σατανᾶ

Revelation 2:13a - Transliterated Unaccented
13. Oida pou katoikeis, hopou ho thronos tou Satana

|1492| I know |4226| where |2730| you dwell, |3699| where[soever] |3588| the |2362| throne |3588| of the |4567| Satan

Retrobyter said:
I'm going to make this as simple as I can. HaSatan is NOT in charge of any place called "Hell." IF there were a "throne room" in such a place, it would be occupied ONLY by Adonai YHWH Tseva'owt, Eloheinu, El Elyon, the Lord YHWH of hosts, our God, God Almighty
kol-shofar.jpg

אֶלֶף מָאתַיִם שְׁמֹנִים וַחֲמִשָּׁה

Matthew 12:42
42. The queen of the south [Sheba] shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Revelation 13:1-6
1. And he stood upon the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having ten horns, and seven heads, and on his horns ten diadems, and upon his heads names of blasphemy.
2. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority.
3. And I saw one of his heads as though it had been smitten unto death; and his death-stroke was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast;
4. And they worshipped the dragon, because he gave his authority unto the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? And who is able to war with him?
5. And there was given to him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and there was given to him authority to continue forty and two months.
6. And he opened his mouth into blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name, and his tabernacle-tent, that is, them tabernacle-tented in the heaven.

2 Kings 2:23-24 KJV
23. And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Hosea 13:6-8 KJV
6. According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
7. Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8. I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.

Jeremiah 13:23 LXX-Septuagint (Sir Lancelot C. L. Brenton 1851)
23. If the Ethiopian shall change his skin, or the leopardess her spots, then shall ye be able to do good, having learnt evil.

http://ecmarsh.com/lxx/Jeremias/index.htm

Daniel 4:11-14 LXX-Septuagint (Sir Lancelot C. L. Brenton 1851)
11. Cut down the tree, and pluck off its branches, and shake off its leaves, and scatter its fruit: let the wild beasts be removed from under it, and the birds from its branches.
12. Only leave the stump of its roots in the earth, and bind it with an iron and brass band; and it shall lie in the grass that is without and in the dew of heaven, and its portion shall be with the wild beasts in the grass of the field.
13. His heart shall be changed from that of man, and the heart of a wild beast shall be given to him; and seven times shall pass over him.
14. The matter is by the decree of the watcher, and the demand is a word of the holy ones; that the living may known that the Lord is most high over the kingdom of men, and he will give it to whomsoever he shall please, and will set up over it that which is set at nought of men.

http://ecmarsh.com/lxx/Daniel/index.htm

Daniel 7:1-8 LXX-Septuagint (Sir Lancelot C. L. Brenton 1851)
1. In the first year of Baltasar, king of the Chaldeans Daniel had a dream, and visions of his head upon his bed: and he wrote his dream.
2. I Daniel beheld, and, lo, the four winds of heaven blew violently upon the great sea.
3. And there came up four great beasts out of the sea, differing from one another.
4. The first was as a lioness, and her wings as an eagle’s; I beheld until her wings were plucked, and she was lifted off from the earth, and she stood on human feet, and a man's heart was given to her.
5. And, behold, a second beast like a bear, and it supported itself on one side, and there were three ribs in its mouth, between its teeth: and thus they said to it, Arise, devour much flesh.
6. After this one I looked, and behold another wild beast as a leopard, and it had four wings of a bird upon it: and the wild beast had four heads, and power was given to it.
7. After this one I looked, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and exceedingly strong, and its teeth were of iron; devouring and crushing to atoms, and it trampled the remainder with its feet: and it was altogether different from the beasts that were before it; and it had ten hours.
8. I noticed his horns, and behold, another little horn came up in the midst of them, and before it three of the former horns were rooted out: and, behold, there were eyes as the eyes of a man in this horn, and a mouth speaking great things.

Luke 17:26-37 KJV
26. And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29. But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
31. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
32. Remember Lot's wife.
33. Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34. I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37. And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Brothertom.

Brothertom said:
Oh! But it is.
No, sir, it is NOT! Despite daq's obtuseness, we do NOT live in a Yin-Yang universe! HaSatan (The Enemy) WANTS people to think he is the king of darkness, like God is the king of the light, and has duped Hollywood to portray it so. However, haSatan is nothing more than another violator of God's Will. NOTHING MORE! He fears the Lake of Fire the same as anyone else would! Perhaps, he fears it more since he has a better handle on what to expect for his fate! Why do you think he fights so hard?! No, he knows that is HIS destiny, too! He's just trying to get back at God by making his fate appealing to the multitudes that are sheepish enough and stupid enough to follow him into the flames! He's trying to take as many lives with him as he can, trying to hurt God by hurting those whom He loves!

Revelation 20:10
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
KJV

_____

Shalom, daq.

daq said:
ΑΠΟΚΑΛΥΨΙΣ ΙΩΑΝΝΟΥ 2:13a Greek NT: Westcott and Hort
Οἶδα ποῦ κατοικεῖς, ὅπου ὁ θρόνος τοῦ Σατανᾶ

Revelation 2:13a - Transliterated Unaccented
13. Oida pou katoikeis, hopou ho thronos tou Satana

|1492| I know |4226| where |2730| you dwell, |3699| where[soever] |3588| the |2362| throne |3588| of the |4567| Satan

kol-shofar.jpg

אֶלֶף מָאתַיִם שְׁמֹנִים וַחֲמִשָּׁה

Matthew 12:42
42. The queen of the south [Sheba] shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Revelation 13:1-6
1. And he stood upon the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having ten horns, and seven heads, and on his horns ten diadems, and upon his heads names of blasphemy.
2. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority.
3. And I saw one of his heads as though it had been smitten unto death; and his death-stroke was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast;
4. And they worshipped the dragon, because he gave his authority unto the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? And who is able to war with him?
5. And there was given to him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and there was given to him authority to continue forty and two months.
6. And he opened his mouth into blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name, and his tabernacle-tent, that is, them tabernacle-tented in the heaven.

2 Kings 2:23-24 KJV
23. And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Hosea 13:6-8 KJV
6. According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
7. Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8. I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.

Jeremiah 13:23 LXX-Septuagint (Sir Lancelot C. L. Brenton 1851)
23. If the Ethiopian shall change his skin, or the leopardess her spots, then shall ye be able to do good, having learnt evil.

http://ecmarsh.com/lxx/Jeremias/index.htm

Daniel 4:11-14 LXX-Septuagint (Sir Lancelot C. L. Brenton 1851)
11. Cut down the tree, and pluck off its branches, and shake off its leaves, and scatter its fruit: let the wild beasts be removed from under it, and the birds from its branches.
12. Only leave the stump of its roots in the earth, and bind it with an iron and brass band; and it shall lie in the grass that is without and in the dew of heaven, and its portion shall be with the wild beasts in the grass of the field.
13. His heart shall be changed from that of man, and the heart of a wild beast shall be given to him; and seven times shall pass over him.
14. The matter is by the decree of the watcher, and the demand is a word of the holy ones; that the living may known that the Lord is most high over the kingdom of men, and he will give it to whomsoever he shall please, and will set up over it that which is set at nought of men.

Daniel 7:1-8 LXX-Septuagint (Sir Lancelot C. L. Brenton 1851)
1. In the first year of Baltasar, king of the Chaldeans Daniel had a dream, and visions of his head upon his bed: and he wrote his dream.
2. I Daniel beheld, and, lo, the four winds of heaven blew violently upon the great sea.
3. And there came up four great beasts out of the sea, differing from one another.
4. The first was as a lioness, and her wings as an eagle’s; I beheld until her wings were plucked, and she was lifted off from the earth, and she stood on human feet, and a man's heart was given to her.
5. And, behold, a second beast like a bear, and it supported itself on one side, and there were three ribs in its mouth, between its teeth: and thus they said to it, Arise, devour much flesh.
6. After this one I looked, and behold another wild beast as a leopard, and it had four wings of a bird upon it: and the wild beast had four heads, and power was given to it.
7. After this one I looked, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and exceedingly strong, and its teeth were of iron; devouring and crushing to atoms, and it trampled the remainder with its feet: and it was altogether different from the beasts that were before it; and it had ten hours.
8. I noticed his horns, and behold, another little horn came up in the midst of them, and before it three of the former horns were rooted out: and, behold, there were eyes as the eyes of a man in this horn, and a mouth speaking great things.

Luke 17:26-37 KJV
26. And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29. But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
31. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
32. Remember Lot's wife.
33. Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34. I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37. And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.
SPEAK PLAINLY!!! None of this makes any sense for what you quoted from me! Take you medication and get back on track! You're drifting into your ramblings again!

You want Scripture? READ THIS:

Isaiah 66:10-24
10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.
15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.
18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon (Ro'sh Chodesh) to another, and from one sabbath (Shabbat) to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
KJV

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, daq.

You mix much too much together from unrelated contexts and claim that they go together! PLEASE, don't cook for me! I don't want a pickles and ice cream hot-fudge steak with teriyaki sauce and sauerkraut on top!!

You are LEADING PEOPLE ASTRAY! When Yeshua` returns IN HIS RESURRECTED, PHYSICAL BODY to establish His Kingdom on this earth AS PROMISED IN ALL THE PROPHECIES OF THE TANAKH, you're going to have a LOT of back-peddling to do! I hope you like to eat crow!

There's too much to correct and I don't have the desire to attempt the monumental task that would have to be performed; so, it may LOOK like you've won, but the Ruach haQodesh is going to have to correct you. I cannot, and you wouldn't listen to me anyway. I turn you over to the Spirit for His correction, and if He feels you won't listen to Him either, then He may turn you over to haSatan for whatever needs to be done.

I wash my hands of you.

Double minded man why do you inquire of me now and what do I owe you? :lol:

Retrobyter said:
Shalom, daq.

SPEAK PLAINLY!!! None of this makes any sense for what you quoted from me! Take you medication and get back on track! You're drifting into your ramblings again!

Oy Vey! And you call yourself a Jew? (Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9). Too bad you cannot understand these words seeing how they are directed only toward your own fierce anthropon-countenance of `Az at this time, (each in his or her own appointed times and none shall be alone in his appointed times). When you see the south wind blow, which is a thing that cannot be seen with the eyes of the flesh, you say there will be heat and it comes to pass. Hypocrite, for seeing the face of the earth and the sky you interpret it; but how is it that seeing this appointed time you cannot discern? Why moreover what is from yourself can you not rightly judge?

Revelation 2:20-23 KJV
20. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Likewise there is a witness not from myself that these things I write not from myself:

daq said:
Leil Selichot - 30/31 August 2013 ~ יָמִים, אֶלֶף מָאתַיִם וְתִשְׁעִים
And, lo, I perceived that Elohim had not sent him; but that he pronounced this prophecy against me: for Tobiah and Sanballat had hired him. Therefore was he hired, that I should be afraid, and do so, and sin, and that they might have matter for an evil report, that they might reproach me. My Elohim, think thou upon Tobiah and Sanballat according to these their works, and the rest of the prophets, that would have put me in fear. So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty and two days. Show mercy, O Father, and let not this man be a sign unto this entire nation but unto himself in this the Eve of Destruction. Show mercy, O Father, upon this man also which has unknowingly completed his own wall of Anak in the self same day, 24-25 Elul, repeating words of infamy in calling the brethren Meshuggah and Raca, like the hook of Anak in the jaws of the fatlings of Bashan even as you and your holy Son Yeshua have warned us in your holy Word. For thus saith YHWH of armies; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith YHWH of armies. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith YHWH of armies. The glory of the latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith YHWH of armies: and in that place will I give peace, saith YHWH of armies! Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Yehudah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth; And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother. In that day, saith YHWH, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith YHWH, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith YHWH of armies. And stirred up YHWH the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Yehudah, and the spirit of Yehoshua the son of Yehotsadaq, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they came and did work in the house of YHWH of armies, their 'Elohim, in the four and twentieth day of the sixth month, Elul.

Retrobyter said:
Shabbat shalom, daq.

It takes longer and longer to figure you out, but the wisdom from Elohiym will not fail me.

Stringing it all together WITHOUT REFERENCES does a DISSERVICE both to you and your readers. First, your first four sentences quoted Nehemiah 6:12-15, probably from the TUA that you often quote. Then, the next two sentences are your own, presumably in a prayer you are making, supposedly on my behalf. Then, the next three sentences quoted Haggai 2:6-9. Then, the next two sentences quoted Haggai 2:21-23, and your final sentence quoted Haggai 1:14-15a, thusly:

"And, lo, I perceived that Elohim had not sent him; but that he pronounced this prophecy against me: for Tobiah and Sanballat had hired him. Therefore was he hired, that I should be afraid, and do so, and sin, and that they might have matter for an evil report, that they might reproach me. My Elohim, think thou upon Tobiah and Sanballat according to these their works, and the rest of the prophets, that would have put me in fear. So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty and two days. (Neh. 6:12-15) Show mercy, O Father, and let not this man be a sign unto this entire nation but unto himself in this the Eve of Destruction. Show mercy, O Father, upon this man also which has unknowingly completed his own wall of Anakhttp://www.christianityboard.com/topic/18108-yeshua-says/?p=203517 in the self same day, 24-25 Elul, repeating words of infamy in calling the brethren Meshuggah and Raca, like the hook of Anak in the jaws of the fatlings of Bashan even as you and your holy Son Yeshua have warned us in your holy Word. For thus saith YHWH of armies; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith YHWH of armies. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith YHWH of armies. The glory of the latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith YHWH of armies: and in that place will I give peace, saith YHWH of armies! (Hag. 2:6-9) Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Yehudah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth; And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother. In that day, saith YHWH, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith YHWH, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith YHWH of armies. (Hag. 2:21-23) And stirred up YHWH the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Yehudah, and the spirit of Yehoshua the son of Yehotsadaq, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they came and did work in the house of YHWH of armies, their 'Elohim, in the four and twentieth day of the sixth month, Elul. (Hag. 1:14-15a)"

I also perceive that you have linked these verses together based on the date, since my post was on 24-25 Elul, 5773, on the Jewish calendar. (Why, I am not certain.)

daq said:
Obama backs down, blinks on Syria attack
Washington : DC : USA | Aug 31, 2013 at 12:17 PM PDT
"President Barack Obama's "red line" in Syria just turned gray. In a stunning reversal, Obama announced Saturday that he will, after all, seek congressional approval before attacking the Syrian government for its alleged use of chemical weapons against the Syrian people. It was just yesterday that both Secretary of State John Kerry and President Obama in back-to-back pronouncements laid out what they described as irrefutable evidence of Syrian President Bashar Assad's approval of the use of these weapons. Kerry and Obama claimed that these weapons of mass destruction have resulted in the deaths of at least 1,400 people, including over 400 children. Immediately following the president's and the secretary's speeches, speculation throughout the mediasphere changed from not if but when this nation-state would attack Syria."

emoticon-hear-no-evil.gif

Thank you Father in heaven for hearing the petitions of your lowly servants and for revealing the mighty power and strength of your arm; to the intent that we may know that in all the kingdoms and dominions of the man you alone do rule. They drank wine, and praised the 'elahhey of gold, and of silver, of brass, of iron, of wood, and of stone, and of war, and of death, and tanks, and aircraft, and their vessels, and their ships, and their missiles, and their bombs. In the same hour came the forth fingers of the hand of an 'Adam, and wrote over against the lampstand, upon the plaster of the wall, inside the palace dwelling of the king: and the king perceived the portion of the hand that wrote in the wall of his house. Then was the countenance of the king changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the hinges of his gates were loosed, and his knees smote one against another. And the Most High changed the course of the history of the world in an hour, even in a single moment in time; to the intent that the living may know that the Most High rules in all the dominions of the man, and gives it to whomsoever he will, and sets up over it the lowliest of men. And even though these things may still come to pass in their times; we as your servants know that when they do it will not be according to the will of man; but according to thy own time, and thy own will, O Living Father.
Mene, Mene, Tekel, uwParacin: a lioness of gold and a twain silver she-bear.

Lift up your head for your redemption draws nigh!
emoticon-giggling.gif

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"The Most High changed the course of the history of the world in an hour, even in a single moment in time; to the intent that the living may know that the Most High rules in all the dominions of the man, and gives it to whomsoever he will, and sets up over it the lowliest of men..Daq...[ even me & you.....]

"And even though these things may still come to pass in their times; we as your servants know that when they do it will not be according to the will of man; but according to thy own time, and thy own will, O Living Father."

There are men & women who travel in the spiritual realm, according to the will of God, that other so-called-Christians despise!..hate & mock, because it doesn't fit into their dogma, & they cannot concieve it possble. But that doesn't make it false.

I travelled to North Africa on Yom Kippur, September 26th, 2012, sent by God to uncover the Anti-Christ, Osama Bin Laden & the witch/false prophet spoken of in the book of Revelation, on that day. I witnessed huge supernatural pillars of fire, 3 times, that this prophet called down & prophesied to them both & saw Bin Laden eye to eye twice..up close. I was pursued through 4 countries by them, & a Taliban cell, to murder me, but they could not have me...I told them this, The Lordship of Jesus, that they would get the World, but not all of it, because there would be a remnant left to see Jesus return. I told them that their end was the Lake of Fire, along with Jesus as Lord of all...& other things like that.

The 7 year time of sorrows began on that day....everything escalates from there......the heavY stuff will fall around March 9th, 2016...the date the GREAT TRIBULATION begins...& the anointing of the TWO WITNESSES begin....along with Bin Laden & this sorcerer pal anointed by Satan to overcome the saints & world.[ BY GOD'S PERFECT WILL]..the Trial that shall fall upon the whole Earth.
  1. Revelation 3:10
    "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth."
It is Islam powered by the actual Anti-Christ....with MILLIONS of Christians beheaded....me being one too. I am getting my resolve ready...& dependency aroused....the time is so short. If I am right...I don't know the day....but October 2019 is close I think, to his return.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lo' shalom, daq.

daq said:
Double minded man why do you inquire of me now and what do I owe you? :lol:

Oy Vey! And you call yourself a Jew? (Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9). Too bad you cannot understand these words seeing how they are directed only toward your own fierce anthropon-countenance of `Az at this time, (each in his or her own appointed times and none shall be alone in his appointed times). When you see the south wind blow, which is a thing that cannot be seen with the eyes of the flesh, you say there will be heat and it comes to pass. Hypocrite, for seeing the face of the earth and the sky you interpret it; but how is it that seeing this appointed time you cannot discern? Why moreover what is from yourself can you not rightly judge?

Revelation 2:20-23 KJV
20. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Likewise there is a witness not from myself that these things I write not from myself:

Mene, Mene, Tekel, uwParacin: a lioness of gold and a twain silver she-bear.

Lift up your head for your redemption draws nigh!
emoticon-giggling.gif

Only YOU would laugh about someone being beheaded or take pleasure in it.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
In a way, considering the end of being beheaded for many...it will be a joy....Eternal life in the precense of the Creator Jahweh....forever.....no pain, fullness of life in a New Body in joy in fullness in love with a family...rejoicing before Jesus....but it is not a laughing matter...it is a very holy thing; death & Resurrection.

" And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

There may be millions & millions of us in the next few years...The Anti-Christ is here & he WILL be given power over all.

"It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

OSAMA BIN LADEN.

i MET HIM ON YOM KIPPUR, 2012, 16 months after he was assassinated by a deadly wound to the head.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Lo' shalom, daq.

Only YOU would laugh about someone being beheaded or take pleasure in it.
Of course your genos-kind would only be capable of understanding such things as physical in meaning. Enough of your lashon hara` and blasphemies; if you want to live now you will also need to chop off that tongue. The clock is ticking and you will not be released from the leaven of Herod from your own doings and your own Patmos prison until you have repaid every penny that you owe.

Chop! Chop! Only then might you be capable and willing to put on the mind of Messiah and make Yeshua the true Master and Head over your life; for great shall be the day of Jezreel when you come up out of your own land to stand before Messiah at the Bematos tou Christou and answer for what you have done here against the brethren with your tongue of ra`. :lol:

daq said:
Once upon the consummation of an age there was a firstborn son of Belial who was ymiyniy-righthanded, just like his spiritual father, and his name was Sheba-Seven. One day Sheba saw an opportunity to steal the kingdom away for himself toward his own glory; and seizing the moment he went out blowing his own trumpet so as to turn all Yisrael away from the Great King, the True Father of above. And so it came to pass that every man of Yisrael began to harken to the bellowings, blowings, neighings, and empty words of hot air which came forth from the heart of Sheba; and the Great King sent forth an executioner to put an end to the subversive and destructive naysayings of the imposter Sheba. And soon enough the executioner caught up with Sheba-Seven, who then fled to the city of Abel; where he took refuge from the executioner within the city walls. So the executioner gathered his forces, and they came and besieged him in Abel of Beth-Maachah, and they cast up a bank against the city, which stood against the wall: and all the people that were with the messenger of the King battered the wall, to throw it down. Then cried a wise woman out of the city: Hear, hear! I pray you Sir, unto the messenger of the King, Please come near that I may speak with thee. And he obliged, and come near unto her, and the woman said; Art thou Yoab? And he answered, I am. Then she said unto him, Hear the words of thine handmaid! And he answered, I will hear. Then she spake, saying, They were wont to speak in old time, saying, They shall surely ask counsel at Abel: and thus shall they end the matter! I am one of them that are peaceable and faithful in Yisrael: you seek to destroy a city and a mother in Yisrael: why wilt thou swallow up the inheritance of the Most High? And Yoab answered and said; Far be it, far be it from me, that I should swallow up or destroy! Is it not so that the matter is that a man of mount Ephraim, Sheba the son of Bichri by name, hath lifted up his hand against the King? (also against king David)? Deliver him only, and I will depart from the city. And the wise woman said unto Yoab: Behold, his head shall be thrown to thee over the wall. Then the woman of the Covenant, Yerushalaim of Above, the mother of all the faithful in Yisrael, went unto all the people in her wisdom. And they KARATH-CUT-OFF the Sheba-Seven head and cast it out to Yoab. And he blew a trumpet, and they retired from the city, every man to his tent. :)
Poor backsliding Retro-Ephraim; went off and married himself to the queen of Sheba, as in the days of Noah . . . :lol:

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lo' shalom, daq.

daq said:
Of course your genos-kind would only be capable of understanding such things as physical in meaning. Enough of your lashon hara` and blasphemies; if you want to live now you will also need to chop off that tongue. The clock is ticking and you will not be released from the leaven of Herod from your own doings and your own Patmos prison until you have repaid every penny that you owe.

Chop! Chop! Only then might you be capable and willing to put on the mind of Messiah and make Yeshua the true Master and Head over your life; for great shall be the day of Jezreel when you come up out of your own land to stand before Messiah at the Bematos tou Christou and answer for what you have done here against the brethren with your tongue of ra`. :lol:

Poor backsliding Retro-Ephraim; went off and married himself to the queen of Sheba, as in the days of Noah . . . :lol:
Humph! You can't even keep your "Sheba's" straight!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Lo' shalom, daq.

Humph! You can't even keep your "Sheba's" straight!
Daniel 7:3-4 LXX-Septuagint (Sir Lancelot C. L. Brenton 1851)

Daniel 7:3-4 KJV
3. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
4. The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Have you never heard of Paul? You really need to start walking according to the Spirit were there is neither male nor female. :)
And when that seventh head of yours arrives, which is like a great eagle but false, that one is the Girgashite Legion . . . :lol:
Then shall we know who is "saved" and who is a reprobate-castaway fish, (for the kingdom of heaven is like a net).

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, daq, ... IF you can be civil.
daq said:
Daniel 7:3-4 LXX-Septuagint (Sir Lancelot C. L. Brenton 1851)

Daniel 7:3-4 KJV
3. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
4. The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Have you never heard of Paul? You really need to start walking according to the Spirit were there is neither male nor female. :)
And when that seventh head of yours arrives, which is like a great eagle but false, that one is the Girgashite Legion . . . :lol:
Then shall we know who is "saved" and who is a reprobate-castaway fish, (for the kingdom of heaven is like a net).
Which is ANOTHER good reason for rejecting the LXX! In Greek, there are the masculine, feminine and NEUTER genders; in Hebrew, there's only the two: masculine and feminine genders. Aramaic, like its cousin Hebrew, only has the two genders.

Unfortunately, sometimes it becomes confusing when the WORD is grammatically feminine while the CREATURE is masculine. "Aryeeh" IS a feminine WORD and it's plural is "arayowt." HOWEVER, that's the word for a MASCULINE animal! The FEMININE animal, a "lioness," is a DIFFERENT WORD ALTOGETHER: "leviy'aah," plural "leviy'owt!" Coincidentally, THIS WORD, too, is grammatically FEMININE!

Oh, and by the way, your reference to the parable of the drag-net in Matthew 13 is not about this present time; it's about the first 1000 years of the Messiah's FUTURE Kingdom, which will begin AFTER His PHYSICAL arrival.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Oh, and by the way, your reference to the parable of the drag-net in Matthew 13 is not about this present time; it's about the first 1000 years of the Messiah's FUTURE Kingdom, which will begin AFTER His PHYSICAL arrival.
Dispensationalism at its finest: more words and statements of Yeshua that do not apply to Retrobyter!
Why should anyone have a need for anymore of your false teachings that subvert the words of Messiah?

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, daq.

daq said:
Dispensationalism at its finest: more words and statements of Yeshua that do not apply to Retrobyter!
Why should anyone have a need for anymore of your false teachings that subvert the words of Messiah?
I'm sorry, but you do NOT speak for Yeshua`! You don't even know what dispensationalism is; so, you have no right to accuse me of it. Frankly, I am NOT a dispensationalist, and if you knew what it was, you'd know I couldn't be one of them. So, blowm piykhaa!

I don't "subvert the words of the Messiah"; you DIVERT the words of the Messiah into your own thinking, twisting them as you go!

And, when you're called before His throne to give answer for your misteachings, think of me, okay? I'll try not to be there, for your sake. No desire to

add fuel to the fire of His indignation, but if he replays your words recorded here and corrects you publicly for them, I honestly hope you won't suffer too much ridicule. I'll have plenty of my own words to answer for ... but NOT in this!

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
In a way, considering the end of being beheaded for many...it will be a joy....Eternal life in the precense of the Creator Jahweh....forever.....no pain, fullness of life in a New Body in joy in fullness in love with a family...rejoicing before Jesus....but it is not a laughing matter...it is a very holy thing; death & Resurrection.

" And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

There may be millions & millions of us in the next few years...The Anti-Christ is here & he WILL be given power over all.

"It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe,tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

OSAMA BIN LADEN.

i MET HIM ON YOM KIPPUR, 2012, 16 months after he was assassinated by a deadly wound to the head.
It is not about words: It is about spirit, & without the Holy Spirit a man can discern nothing holy. Dogma kills. Turn to Jesus alone, & the simple Gospels that conforms a man that he may learn to love. Many here constantly strive & argue to prove themselves right. This is sad, & very wounding to the unity of the spirit.....THE HOLY SPIRIT. God sees...you will stop it.