The woman caught in adultery.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, normally when we see a sin on someone else (the size of a speck), it is the size of a beam in our own life.

Read Matthew 7:1-5, and Luke 6:41-42, and weep...
Hi justbyfaith,

Matthew7 and Luke 6 are about judging sooooo I don't understand why you referenced them when talking about sin?

Scripture says: If another member of the church sins against you, go and point out the fault when the two of you are alone. If the member listens to you, you have regained that one. But if you are not listened to, take one or two others along with you, so that every word may be confirmed by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If the member refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if the offender refuses to listen even to the church, let such a one be to you as a Gentile and a tax-collector.

Bible Study Mary

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is what the Bible says (apparently, you didn't even look up the verses that I referenced).
No – you were wrong.
You paraphrased what you THOUGHT the Bible was saying – and it wasn’t saying that at all.

The verses YOU provided merely warn us to check our own conscience before we judge another person.
I wasn’t judging YOU anyway – but your ACTIONS.

The verses I presented (John 7:24, 1 Tim. 5:20) completely support my exposing your lies publicly.

STUDY your Bible – don’t just quote it . . .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No – you were wrong.
You paraphrased what you THOUGHT the Bible was saying – and it wasn’t saying that at all.

The verses YOU provided merely warn us to check our own conscience before we judge another person.
I wasn’t judging YOU anyway – but your ACTIONS.

The verses I presented (John 7:24, 1 Tim. 5:20) completely support my exposing your lies publicly.

STUDY your Bible – don’t just quote it . . .
Yes...you are exactly like the Pharisees in the sermon in the OP.

If you will not listen to the message, then I cannot help you...

You will continue to have a critical spirit and will be in attack mode with everyone you meet.

You take John 7:24 and 1 Timothy 5:20 and use them to justify your behaviour...while completely ignoring the fact that in trying to take a speck out of my eye, the scripture plainly declares that there is very likely a beam in your own. You are not judging righteous judgment in this.

For Jesus is giving a psychological perspective in the verses that I have presented (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42). He is saying that in the psychology of man, men tend to only point out the faults of others when they have those faults more deeply imbedded in their own character.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi justbyfaith,

Matthew7 and Luke 6 are about judging sooooo I don't understand why you referenced them when talking about sin?

Scripture says: If another member of the church sins against you, go and point out the fault when the two of you are alone. If the member listens to you, you have regained that one. But if you are not listened to, take one or two others along with you, so that every word may be confirmed by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If the member refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if the offender refuses to listen even to the church, let such a one be to you as a Gentile and a tax-collector.

Bible Study Mary
And of course, @BreadOfLife did not follow this protocol with me at all. He skipped over the part about pointing out the fault when the two of you are alone.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OMG...I got 28 minutes in and still no sermon.

Can you give me the readers digest version??
At Calvary Chapel we spend some time worshiping the Lord in order to prepare our hearts for the word.

If you have a problem with worship you will have a problem with heaven....because there, it is just about all that we are going to be doing!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...you are exactly like the Pharisees in the sermon in the OP.

If you will not listen to the message, then I cannot help you...

You will continue to have a critical spirit and will be in attack mode with everyone you meet.

You take John 7:24 and 1 Timothy 5:20 and use them to justify your behaviour...while completely ignoring the fact that in trying to take a speck out of my eye, the scripture plainly declares that there is very likely a beam in your own. You are not judging righteous judgment in this.

For Jesus is giving a psychological perspective in the verses that I have presented (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42). He is saying that in the psychology of man, men tend to only point out the faults of others when they have those faults more deeply imbedded in their own character.
And you're STILL bitter that I've exposed your lies on this forum.
As for the discussion we're having now - we have a difference of opinion - so learn to live with it.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And of course, @BreadOfLife did not follow this protocol with me at all. He skipped over the part about pointing out the fault when the two of you are alone.
That's because you're not a member of my Church - so this doesn't really apply to you.
If you are a Baptized Christian - you are incorporated into the Body of Christ - but are self-separated from it.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At Calvary Chapel we spend some time worshiping the Lord in order to prepare our hearts for the word.
In the Catholic Mass - we spend about 30-40 minutes being immersed in the Liturgy of the Word in order to prepare ourselves for Christ in the Eucharist.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one of the three lies that you have accused me of has any possibility of being truly a lie...and that one can be attributed to misinformation...and so cannot really be identified as a lie but as a repeat of misinformation.

The record is from post #161 on, in this thread:

#161 (Dead faith.)

#170 (Dead faith.)

#179 (Dead faith.).

#182 (Dead faith.)

etc.

To @BreadOfLife.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one of the three lies that you have accused me of has any possibility of being truly a lie...and that one can be attributed to misinformation...and so cannot really be identified as a lie but as a repeat of misinformation.

The record is from post #161 on, in this thread:

Dead faith.

To @BreadOfLife.
And as I have educated you several times now - to perpetuate a lie is the SAME as making it up.
It's the sin of calumny - and it's worse than gossip.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't make excuses here.
I only tell the truth . . .
That is another lie.

In the process of the thread in question, I caught you in six or more lies; and you denied that you lied in any of them...which is another lie.

You are over the top in the # of lies you have told on this forum...

And then you presume to judge others who have told three at the most, two of which can be shown to have been no lies at all; and one of which can be attributed to a repeat of misinformation. Not a deliberate lie as you keep accusing me of.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LORD rebuke you, accuser.

I plead the blood of Jesus over my sins.

If you do not accept the blood of Jesus on my behalf, it will never avail for you on your day of judgment.

Therefore, you stand condemned.

This is your second admonition according to Titus 3:10-11.

For your refusal to accept the blood of Jesus as being the forgiveness of a man's sins is indeed heresy.

To @BreadOfLife.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's because you're not a member of my Church - so this doesn't really apply to you.
If you are a Baptized Christian - you are incorporated into the Body of Christ - but are self-separated from it.
Why would anyone want to be a members of "your" church, when they are already member of His,