The Wonders of the kingdom of God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
One taken and the other left...which was taken and which was left. Never mind...
?
all over the place much, ViJ?
this is not going to stop until you stop it i guess, ok?
Answers in some way serve those asking from what is it? but see how no answers are serving you? Asking Qs is a way for you to hide maybe

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
?
all over the place much, ViJ?
this is not going to stop until you stop it i guess, ok?
Answers in some way serve those asking from what is it? but see how no answers are serving you? Asking Qs is a way for you to hide maybe

Was replying to your “you are not even here”. You may be one of the few (not including myself) that would say you don’t have anything I need to know. Maybe better to learn in silence then is good application.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Was replying to your “you are not even here”. You may be one of the few (not including myself) that would say you don’t have anything I need to know. Maybe better to learn in silence then is good application.
if you were learning i would say sure, but you are seeking after something imo, and it is not learning? I dont mean for you to stop asking Qs ok...i would ask what is it you feel you need to learn? Boil all your Qs down to one Q, what is that Q? If you could only ask one Q, what would it be

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you were learning i would say sure, but you are seeking after something imo, and it is not learning? I dont mean for you to stop asking Qs ok...i would ask what is it you feel you need to learn? Boil all your Qs down to one Q, what is that Q? If you could only ask one Q, what would it be

Why am I here? Too quick. Thanks. Taking some time away to ...you are a help. I do consider you a brother.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Why am I here? Too quick. Thanks. Taking some time away to ...you are a help. I do consider you a brother.
dont shy away from the...explosion, that is surely coming, due, needed, imo, ok. I would much prefer to talk to you once you are pissed off at everybody lol. One cant forgive what they have not acknowledged, and that is not going to be a pleasant or fun thing to do, acknowledging hate or anger never is i guess.
Do you even know who you are mad at?

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would much prefer to talk to you once you are pissed off at everybody

Been thinking and don’t understand why you would want to bring her back up and talk to her instead? He said to walk in newness of Life and not to walk in the flesh satisfying the lust of the flesh in give ‘kill, steal, and destroy’ as much as you have been given. We are no longer children of wrath hell-bent on destruction. That is no longer the heart.

One cant forgive what they have not acknowledged, and that is not going to be a pleasant or fun thing to do, acknowledging hate or anger never is i guess.
assuming they do not acknowledge and see it. But we read it everyday ... what is done in ignorance and unbelief and in secret is past ...you assume there has been no walking through dark places in coming to the light. You assume there has been no wrestling or screaming at God. It is light that gives acknowledgement of anything, not darkness. Again, not saying you are wrong and maybe an explosion is on the horizon but how can you be angry or wrathful in the light of Christ? My counselor once described it as spending a lifetime of going to wells that are empty expecting one day to find water ...water is not there. Only death. There is One well that does have water...why would one not go to that well instead? There comes a time to get off the one that smote you, run clean out from under his shadow of death and to stay upon the Lord in goodness and truth. Again, wouldn’t understand why you’d want me to return to wells that are empty and the one that smote me, as if Life is there and not death more abundant.

Your still my brother...even if we don’t agree.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Been thinking and don’t understand why you would want to bring her back up and talk to her instead?
well, bc stuffing is not overcoming, and she is killing you right now? But i will say you would be better served to do this with someone qualified in that area, i am basically stumbling in the dark here tbh. My guess is bc i got caged, too, i'm just too close to see i guess. Or wrong perspective, male/female maybe, dunno. See i have a socially acceptable way to overcome that bc i am a guy, i can/did just go all Stranger on everyone for a year or so, and i dont see that being an option for you.

I know this sounds counter-intuitive, ok, but imo you need to experience revenge in order to understand why it will not serve you, either? You are the love of my life, btw, or a copy, and i blew it with her too i guess, pointing out that her oppressors were both eating and eliminating via tubes at fifty didnt seem to help, or i mean she seemed to agree readily enough and said forgiveness words but then made it obvious that no real forgiveness had taken place? You cant forgive what you have not acknowledged, but she even acknowledged and cant seem to forgive, so i dunno if you should be paying me any attn at all tbh
how can you be angry or wrathful in the light of Christ?
man, bam go with that then imo, but dont forget that Jesus was not above whipping some whores out of the temple ok. I mean do whatever you have to do to not die, but this my first impression of any counselors you have had leads me to believe you went to some Roman ones posing as "Christian" when a dike atheist would prolly serve you better, ok, weird as that sounds.

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
she is killing you right now

Remains to be seen...killing or serving. There is a difference. Job 2:4-8
[4] And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. [5] But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face. [6] And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. [7] So went Satan forth from the presence of the Lord, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown. [8] And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
My counselor once described it as spending a lifetime of going to wells that are empty expecting one day to find water ...water is not there. Only death.
but imo what your counselor failed to mention or even prolly realize is that you are not even here to be going to any wells, you are locked in a cage back at age 12 or whatever, you physically, literally cannot make a whip and chase whores away right now, from your temple. Hence all the questions that wadr make little or no sense and dont seem to be in the relevant context being discussed, which i hope i am not the first to mention? I mean its harmless, except to you, but you might see how it is just another way to go to empty wells looking for water?

but i dont mean to comment upon their intentions, ok, i'm sure they are very nice mithraists, and really all you maybe need to do is just keep asking potential counselors if they believe they might go up to heaven after they have died, and keep asking until you find one that laughs and says "hell no, of course not; I actually read the Bible."

Bc either your oppressors are still renting space in your head or they are not, right? You have so far sought the socially acceptable solution, and migt surely even say "they are not" here, but then ViJ, justifiably angry, who can show me this? Do you think it is a sin to be angry, like most believers? As an emotion, certainly, but understand that we use the term "angry" for other things, too? To mean something else, that is not evil? See how maybe you have done your community a dis-service by staying quiet to avoid a little social embarrassment, to get along in the world, yeh, so the perp/perps are so far loving life on your dime? Bc if everyone knew the truth you would be pitied, or seen as less than somehow? But hopefully you see that the world has changed now, and that would be even less true now than it was then, even though it was a sad, self-serving strategy then, yes?

Imo totally blow the lid off whatever it is, and let the chips fall. Yes, you will be hated by some; awesome, see, that is how God IDs those types, the ones you dont have to say a word in defense to. Yes, you will prolly split a cong in two too. But then at least you would not have to experience revenge, which who are we kidding, you dont have a vengeful bone in your body lol. But you dont have to be vengeful to make a whip and use it where its needed either, imo. Now in my case i went too far, and prolly still owe some ppl apologies, but at least i am now in a place to see that, and even made overtures in that direction. You are more likely to not go far enough imo, an equally terminal sin.

but its your life, ok, and i would prefer to support you in whatever you choose to do tbh.
your health is what is at stake here, and you might consider the toll on your immediate fam, too, who depend upon you, yes? Geez your hubby must be a saint lol, how did you avoid picking another oppressor?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Remains to be seen...killing or serving. There is a difference. Job 2:4-8
[4] And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. [5] But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face. [6] And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. [7] So went Satan forth from the presence of the Lord, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown. [8] And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes.
ok lets not forget that Job was a sinner, and not the lily-white penitent that believers make him out to be, ok? Job confessed, not once, but twice, yes?

What sins did Job confess to, btw?
Search that and wade through all the religious believer bs, most of the hits on pg1 are complete crap, if it is put out by an inc congregation dont even bother imo, i'm even seeing "Job's troubles were not the result of personal sin" so completely clueless, be careful iow. Have a great day, ok, the chickens are asquakin here lol gotta run for now bye

ps find out what a "potsherd" reps too ok

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and pls dont be going and finding an atheist dike, you should be able to do better than that, online even. But imo the unavoidable conclusion will be that the truth should be put out in the open, made known, and i'm sorry no one else cares for you enough to do it for you, you maybe even stopping them, dunno. Happens a lot, very common, and there are forums that will serve you there way better than me i guess. There is a time for everything under heaven, yeh? See how you have been robbed of your time imo bro.