The Work of The Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is no answer. Still waiting then for Scripture that says people are saved before they die.
i have no more time for your silliness if you think there is salvation after death for the lost . then go to the county morgue and preach to the dead bodies . who knows maybe they will get saved

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a lost person who dis without Christ has absolutely no hope for eternal life after they die
this is not what you said, U said, "john 3:3 you cant be born again if YOUR DEAD"
well Christ restores us from being dead, Ephesians 2:1 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;"
and I first quoted, "dead in Spirit". which you rejected, (ignorantly). then you went to phyical death which we corrected you with the resurrection of the dead.

now you're stating a lost person, which we addressed also see post #159.

so nest time be clear

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have no more time for your silliness if you think there is salvation after death for the lost . then go to the county morgue and preach to the dead bodies . who knows maybe they will get saved
this is a plea for help, because you cannot produce scripture to the fact. as said, if you don't have the law on your side argue the facts, and since the facts are not on your side, .... pound the table.

PICJAG.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who says they're lost? You? Shouldn't we let God decide such things?

Still waiting for Scripture that says people are saved before they die.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is a plea for help, because you cannot produce scripture to the fact. as said, if you don't have the law on your side argue the facts, and since the facts are not on your side, .... pound the table.

PICJAG.
the only plea for help is you 2 and your straw man belief sibe you can not bring clarity iam done with you
Matthew 10:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

we are through i am not playing head games .your blocked

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the only plea for help is you 2 and your straw man belief sibe you can not bring clarity iam done with you
Matthew 10:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

we are through i am not playing head games .your blocked
2 Thessalonians 3:13-15 "But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing." 14 "And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed." 15 "Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother."

BUT ....... Titus 3:10 "A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;"

Good day.

PICJAG.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
farouk, hate to disagree but I might have to. Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

I’ve always loved that verse too and still do, but it is the “but I will maintain mine own ways before him.”
I am glad to see that you have seen that. Few people take hold of the problem with Job's expression. Our own ways have always been men's trouble, the root of men's problems.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus