The World v. Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are continuously condemning people to hell in many of your posts, that is making judgments over people. It comes across as hate, but for that part I will apologise because it may just be the way you word things. So for the latter I will say I am sorry because I am sitting in judgment of your heart , just as you did with me yesterday when you presumed I was responding with anger.

I already have the answer to my question, you answered it yesterday in a very indirect way.
God doesn’t support Israel in every decision it makes, scripture shows that, just as God wouldn’t support every decision we make as Christians.
Still it doesn’t matter I don’t intend to argue with you for the sake of arguing. You have your opinion on the matter, I have mine.
Rita
Thank you for your apology. I know it's not easy. But believing what God says is not judging anyone. God said LGBT's are heading for Hell fire and is there any doubt that baby killers are also? I don't think I'm judging anyone. I'm just a Bible believer. If the Bible is true there will be BILLIONS of humans in the everlasting Hell fire. I just want to pull some from the fire. Again I thank you from my heart.

Jude 1:22-23
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction;
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your apology. I know it's not easy. But believing what God says is not judging anyone. God said LGBT's are heading for Hell fire and is there any doubt that baby killers are also? I don't think I'm judging anyone. I'm just a Bible believer. If the Bible is true there will be BILLIONS of humans in the everlasting Hell fire. I just want to pull some from the fire. Again I thank you from my heart.

I don’t really want to derail this thread Jack, as far as I am concerned only the Lord will give the final judgments on people. All of us who have been saved were once lost, none of us truly know who will turn to the Lord.
Right best to let this get back on topic
Rita

Reactions: Jack

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that will stop Hamas from attacking Israel is for Israel to destroy Hamas. The world is trying to stop Israel from doing this.
Destroying Hamas will not change much of anything. The real problem is Iran. And neither Israel nor those supporting Israel are interested in actually solving that problem. Well maybe Israel is interested in solving that problem but they know that they would be labelled as the aggressor if they actually went after Iran. Israel is fighting a defensive war. Only fighting a defensive war is not a winning strategy. That is the problem with the Ukrainian situation also. They are fighting a only a defensive war. They can't stop Russia (Putin) with that strategy. We didn't defeat Germany in WWII by fighting a defensive war. We went on the offensive, wiping out Germany, destroying the military, the manufacturing facilities, the cities and towns, and the people in those towns. The same thing is true for our defeating Japan in WWII. Had we not gone on the offensive and wiped out a couple of major cities, the war with Japan would likely have gone on for much, much longer.

Both China and Russia are preparing to go on the offensive against the US and the West with anti-satellite warfare. And we are too busy spending all our resources supporting Ukraine in a losing defensive operation rather than developing a superior anti-satellite offensive capability. For years we have kept the enemy at bay with the Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD). We need a similar posture for Space defense and offense. I don't really know where we stand in the research and development of that capability, but given who is in charge of our military, I strongly suspect that we are far behind both China and Russia. That is not good.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't think what happens in the next life is going to change much in this life. It could if a belief in God were to spread enough far and wide, but I don't think God says that is going to happen. Nevertheless, we need to do all we can to spread the gospel message so that as many as possible can be pulled out of the fire.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

It seems that people have not put all of the pieces together concerning Israel and the Little Horn who will be given armies over a period of 2,300 years to trample God's sanctuary and His earthly hosts.

God warned Israel in Exodus 20:4-6 that they were not to make idols nor to worship idols and that this iniquity would eventually be visited upon their children and the children's children during the third and the fourth Age. This warning will not end until the fourth age of the existence of Israel has drawn to its conclusion.

In Daniel 8 we are told that the Little Horn will be given an army/armies over a period of 2,300 years to trample God's sanctuary and Israel. This prophecy is rapidly drawing to its conclusion/completion in our near future.

Paul in Romans 11:25b-26 tells us that after the fulness in time of the gentiles trampling God's sanctuary and earthly hosts comes to its completion, that, after this completion occurs, all of Israel will be saved.

In 2 Chron 7:12ff God warned Solomon that if Israel continued to worship Idols that He would destroy the temple and scatter all of Israel to the four corners of the earth.

Hoses 6:1-3 confirms this where Hosea writes: -

Hosea 6:1-3: - A Call to Repentance
6:
1 Come, and let us return to the Lord;
For He has torn, but He will heal us;
He has stricken, but He will bind us up.
2 After two days, i.e., after the third and the fourth age of israel’s existence, He will revive us;
On the third day, i.e., during the fifth age of Israel’s existence, He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.

3 Let us know,
Let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord.
His going forth is established as the morning;
He will come to us like the rain,
Like the latter and former rain to the earth.

At this present time, the fourth age has not come to its completion and the end of the fourth age will occur at the same time as the completion of the 2,300-year prophecy of the Little Horn being given armies to trample God's Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts.

From my research of the Scriptures, I believe that the end of the fourth age of Israel's existence will end in around 20 years time.

In the Sixth Bowl judgement in Rev 16:12-16 we are told that all the kings of the earth will assemble at Armageddon to be judged for their part in the Little Horn's activities of trampling God's Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts. We know that the three frog like spirits has already been seen on the face of the earth doing their signs and wonders to begin the drawing of the kings of the earth to Armageddon.

Isaish 24:21-22 describes the Armageddon Judgement of the Heavenly Hosts and the Kings of the earth and that the judged heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth will be imprisoned at that time to await the time of their punishment.

In Genesis 15:16 God foretold to Abraham that in the fourth age of the existence of Israel, measured from the time of Isaac's birth, that some of his descendants would return to the land of Canaan in their own strength and at that time the Amorite people's iniquity would not be complete. What is the iniquity of the Amorite people who were ling in and around the Land of Canaan at the time of the return of some of Abraham's descendants in 1948? Their iniquity is that "Jesus is not the Son of God" which is written in their mosque on the old Temple Mound at Jerusalem.

When God begins to gather Israel to Himself this is what He has said that He will do: -

Ezekiel 34:11-16, 25-30: - God, the True Shepherd
11 'For thus says the Lord God: "Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver/rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day. 13 And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and will bring them into their own fertile field; I will feed them on the mountain of Israel, {a metaphor for Israel’s religious basis}, {where they are living} in the {river} valleys and in all the inhabited places of the earth. 14 I will feed them in good pasture, and their fold shall be on the high mountain of Israel, {i.e. the religious basis of Israel}. There they shall lie down in a good fold and feed in rich pasture on the mountain of Israel {i.e. the religious basis of Israel}. 15 I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down," says the Lord God. 16 "I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong, and feed them in judgment."
. . . . . .
25 "I will make a covenant of peace with them and cause wild beasts, i.e., the beasts of Daniel 7, to cease from the face of the earth; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. 26 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. 27 Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their earth; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. 28 And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the earth devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid. 29 I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger in my earth, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. 30 Thus they shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people," says the Lord God.'"

God is still waiting for Israel to repent of their and their father's iniquities of idolatrous worship.

If you are looking for a sign for when this will happen, then look no further than Israel attempting to build a third temple. Luke 14:28-35 tells us that they will not succeed in rebuilding the temple and that while God is judging the kings of the earth at Armageddon that Israel will then seek God's terms of peace.

At this present time Israel is relying on their own strength and attacking Gaza and are not relying on God for His protection.

Shalom

Soulx3

Apr 2, 2024
PNW.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that will stop Hamas from attacking Israel is for Israel to destroy Hamas. The world is trying to stop Israel from doing this.

On May 8, 1948, Jesus said the following to Maria Valtorta regarding the State of Israel:

"... Until they recognize me as the true Messiah they will not have real peace. It will be easier that the fire in the lands of Asia Minor prepares the way for the coming of Gog and Magog or the Antichrist who already casts his shadow over them, rather than that peace will come to Israel which stubbornly does not want to recognize Me as the true Messiah, King of the Kingdom of God and Son of the Most High".

In reply Maria asked Him, "Will it immediately prepare the way for the Antichrist?" and Jesus answered, "Never give your timings to the prophecies of He who is eternal. It is not mercy to tell you that hour. That would push you to act as if judgement is tomorrow. Rest in peace".

(The Little Notebooks)

We need to pray for the conversion of Israel.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you honestly think that this will end the problems. The genocide that is taking place will only incite further generations to take revenge on Israel.
I am staggered at how many Christians believe that all the killing right now is justified.
Please don’t get me wrong Hamas is not justified either.
If Israel just went after Hamas then I would have a slightly different attitude towards what is happening, but ordinary people / children are just being discarded as collateral damage - and that is what the ordinary person on the street is reacting to.
Many Jewish people do not agree with what is happening because of the collateral damage.

I see you live in the UK. So let's pretend a group of French terrorists, on behalf of the French government, launch a surprise attack on London and kill over a thousand civilians. The UK retaliates by going to war with France. During this war, French civilians are inadvertently killed in the crossfire. The media, protestors, and other organizations jump to France's defense and accuse the UK of war crimes and genocide. Would you be okay with that, because this is what happens to Israel every single time they are attacked? Hamas isn't just a terrorist organization; they were elected as the de facto governing authorities of the Gaza Strip. If Gaza were a sovereign state, it would be equivalent to one nation attacking another. Israel isn't trying to wipe out civilians; they are trying to wipe out Hamas. Will it solve all their problems? No. But it will secure their southern border. Any other country would do the same if they were attacked, but Israel is always held to a double standard.

The only people calling it "genocide" are those who hate Israel to begin with. A genocide would imply Israel is trying to kill every Palestinian, but this is not the case. Israel goes out of its way to avoid civilian casualties, but that's never going to be completely possible in a war zone. It doesn't help that Hamas intentionally hides near civilian buildings, like the Al Shifa Hospital, for instance. They do this on purpose, so when civilians are killed, they can use it in their PR war against Israel. And that is their primary goal, because they know they can never defeat Israel militarily. The only way they can win is in the world of public opinion.

I happen to be a strong supporter of Israel. I contribute generously (by my standards anyway) to the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. That being said, Israel is one of the most atheistic nations on earth as well as one of the most pro-abortion, pro-LGBTQ nations on earth. It is a little difficult to equate the nation of Israel with the biblical Israel.

Well, our country isn't any better in that department. I wouldn't necessarily equate the nation state of Israel with biblical Israel, but I do think what goes on there has prophetic implications. It did say they would be regathered in the last days and become a nation again in one day, and that has happened. It didn't say they would be regathered in belief, that will come later during the Great Tribulation.

Last edited:

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do not believe the propaganda that Hamas is stating on reporting deaths. The Health ministry is making up the numbers. I don't know why the main stream media parrots Hamas talking points.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do not believe the propaganda that Hamas is stating on reporting deaths. The Health ministry is making up the numbers. I don't know why the main stream media parrots Hamas talking points.
Because the media is almost totally Satanic and HATES Israel!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On May 8, 1948, Jesus said the following to Maria Valtorta regarding the State of Israel:

"... Until they recognize me as the true Messiah they will not have real peace. It will be easier that the fire in the lands of Asia Minor prepares the way for the coming of Gog and Magog or the Antichrist who already casts his shadow over them, rather than that peace will come to Israel which stubbornly does not want to recognize Me as the true Messiah, King of the Kingdom of God and Son of the Most High".

In reply Maria asked Him, "Will it immediately prepare the way for the Antichrist?" and Jesus answered, "Never give your timings to the prophecies of He who is eternal. It is not mercy to tell you that hour. That would push you to act as if judgement is tomorrow. Rest in peace".

(The Little Notebooks)

We need to pray for the conversion of Israel.
How do we know Jesus said that to Maria Valtorta, and who is Maria Valtorta?

Soulx3

Apr 2, 2024
PNW.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do we know Jesus said that to Maria Valtorta, and who is Maria Valtorta?

In 1943, Maria Valtorta took dictation from Jesus and other heavenly persons, as well as received visions of scenes from the Gospel. At Jesus’ request, she wrote everything she saw and heard, filling 122 notebooks totaling 15,000 pages. Maria received most of the revelations before 1947, but they continued until 1953. Her writings were compiled into the following books: The Gospel As It Was Revealed To Me, or The Poem of the Man-God: Vols. I–V (a Work on the Life of Jesus), The Notebooks: 1943, The Notebooks: 1944, The Notebooks: 1945-1950, The Lessons of St. Paul to the Romans, The End Times, and The Book of Azariah.

I own and have read those books, and I know, for example, that they come from Jesus on a spiritual, historical, mathematical, astronomical, geographical, agricultural, and cartographical, standpoint, thanks to Him, further validated by the professionals in the aforementioned fields who have analyzed and tested the credibility of Maria Valtorta personally and her literary works. Below are just a few:

(i) The results from the mathematical analysis of Maria Valtorta's Work by Professor Emilio Matricciani and Dr. Liberato De Caro, where they concluded:

In conclusion, what do these findings mean? That Maria Valtorta is such a good writer to be able to modulate the linguistic parameters in so many different ways and as a function of character of the plot and type of literary text, so as to cover almost the entire range of the Italian literature? Or that visions and dictations really occurred and she was only a mystical, very intelligent and talented “writing tool”? Of course, no answer grounded in science can be given to the latter question.

(ii) The results from the astronomical and meteorological analysis of Maria Valtorta's Work by Professor Emilio Matricciani and Dr. Liberato De Caro, where they concluded:

It seems that she has written down observations and facts that really happened at the time of Jesus’ life, as a real witness of them would have done. The question arises, unsolved from a point of view exclusively rational, how all this is possible because what Maria Valtorta writes down cannot, in any way, be traced back to her fantasy or to her astronomical and meteorological knowledge. In conclusion, if from one hand the scientific inquire has evidenced all the surprising and unexpected results reported and discussed in this paper, on the other hand our actual scientific knowledge cannot readily explain how these results are possible.

(iii) In David Webster, M.Div.'s chapter "Proof by Geography and Topography and Archaeology" of A Summa and Encyclopedia to Maria Valtorta’s Extraordinary Work, he relates:

An additional line of incontrovertible evidence (which Valtorta was encouraged by Jesus to include for the benefit of “the difficult doctors” of the Church) deals with the vast amount of geographical, climatic, agricultural, historical, astronomical, and cartographical information given in her work. Authorities in these fields have verified the accuracy of what she has reported with appropriate astonishment. Valtorta accurately identifies this agricultural and climatic information that is often unique to Palestine with the appropriate calendar period which she often specifically identifies. Without any evidence of planning and with hardly any corrections, Valtorta ends up with a perfectly flowing 3½ year story line with Jesus appropriately in Jerusalem and Judea for Passover and Pentecost in all four spring seasons, and at the Tabernacles in all three fall seasons of His ministry. Valtorta shows Jesus to have traversed the land of Palestine from one end to another in at least six cycles (some 4,000 miles), ministering in some 350 named locations, including places in Palestine known only to specialized archaeologists. Not once, however, does she have Jesus (or any one of the other 500 characters) in a place inconsistent with either the story line or distance or timing necessities.

(iv) In professional engineer Jean-François Lavère's The Valtorta Enigma, he writes:

The work [The Poem of the Man-God] overflows with exact data from the viewpoint of history, topography, architecture, geography, ethnology, chronology, etc. Furthermore, Maria Valtorta often provides precise details known only by some scholars, and in certain cases, she even records details totally unknown at the time she recorded them, and which archeology, history, or science have later confirmed.

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From 1943, Maria Valtorta took dictation from Jesus and other heavenly persons, as well as received visions of scenes from the Gospel. At Jesus’ request, she wrote everything she saw and heard, filling 122 notebooks totaling 15,000 pages. Most of the revelations were received by Maria before 1947, but they would continue until 1953. Her writings were compiled into books, her largest being the multi-volume book entitled, The Gospel As It was Revealed To Me, or The Poem of the Man-God, a Work on the life of Jesus, and published anonymously until after her death.

I have read/am reading Maria's writings and I know they come from Jesus on a spiritual, historical, mathematical, astronomical, geographical, agricultural, and cartographical, etc., standpoint, thanks to Him, further validated by the professionals in the aforementioned fields who have analyzed and tested the credibility of Maria Valtorta personally and her literary works. Below are just a few:

(i) The results from the mathematical analysis of Maria Valtorta's Work by Professor Emilio Matricciani and Dr. Liberato De Caro, where they concluded:

(ii) The results from the astronomical and meteorological analysis of Maria Valtorta's Work by Professor Emilio Matricciani and Dr. Liberato De Caro, where they concluded:

(iii) In David Webster, M.Div.'s chapter "Proof by Geography and Topography and Archaeology" of A Summa and Encyclopedia to Maria Valtorta’s Extraordinary Work, he relates:

(iv) In professional engineer Jean-François Lavère's The Valtorta Enigma, he writes:
The Lord gave the land of Israel to the Jews as an everlasting possession (Genesis 17:8). But the world is governed by Satan (1 John 5:19) and persecutes the Jews. I've never heard of Maria Valtorta.

Soulx3

Apr 2, 2024
PNW.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord gave the land of Israel to the Jews as an everlasting possession (Genesis 17:8).

True, however, as Jesus also said, Israel won't have real peace until they recognize Him as the true Messiah. (The Little Notebooks)

But the world is governed by Satan (1 John 5:19) and persecutes the Jews.

Satan doesn't only attack Jews, but all peoples: "Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. So resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brothers and sisters who are in the world." (1 Pet. 5:8-9)

I've never heard of Maria Valtorta.

and now you have.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I see you live in the UK. So let's pretend a group of French terrorists, on behalf of the French government, launch a surprise attack on London and kill over a thousand civilians. The UK retaliates by going to war with France. During this war, French civilians are inadvertently killed in the crossfire. The media, protestors, and other organizations jump to France's defense and accuse the UK of war crimes and genocide. Would you be okay with that, because this is what happens to Israel every single time they are attacked? Hamas isn't just a terrorist organization; they were elected as the de facto governing authorities of the Gaza Strip. If Gaza were a sovereign state, it would be equivalent to one nation attacking another. Israel isn't trying to wipe out civilians; they are trying to wipe out Hamas. Will it solve all their problems? No. But it will secure their southern border. Any other country would do the same if they were attacked, but Israel is always held to a double standard.

The only people calling it "genocide" are those who hate Israel to begin with. A genocide would imply Israel is trying to kill every Palestinian, but this is not the case. Israel goes out of its way to avoid civilian casualties, but that's never going to be completely possible in a war zone. It doesn't help that Hamas intentionally hides near civilian buildings, like the Al Shifa Hospital, for instance. They do this on purpose, so when civilians are killed, they can use it in their PR war against Israel. And that is their primary goal, because they know they can never defeat Israel militarily. The only way they can win is in the world of public opinion.

Well, our country isn't any better in that department. I wouldn't necessarily equate the nation state of Israel with biblical Israel, but I do think what goes on there has prophetic implications. It did say they would be regathered in the last days and become a nation again in one day, and that has happened. It didn't say they would be regathered in belief, that will come later during the Great Tribulation.
Firstly apologies for not responding yesterday.
A couple of things that perhaps didn’t come across in my post. I don’t agree with Hamas and don’t think they care an ounce for the Civilians that are killed. I do understand that there will always be casualties of war - that is unavoidable. I don’t tend to watch mainstream news and know about propaganda.
However this doesn’t mean that I agree with the amount of bombings and loss that has been incurred here - I equally don’t agree that Israel is going out of its way to avoid civilian casualties , bombing hospitals , where vulnerable people are, does not align with that statement. Justification that Hamas is hiding there is not enough reason for me ( just my opinion )
The U.K. has had terrorist attack, the IRA had major campaigns in the 70’s-80’s , we didnt bomb Northern Ireland, but undoubtably the SAS were active in targeting the actual terrorists. In the end it took victims families to seek peace rather than revenge that ultimately brought about a way forward.
I have never really felt that revenge has solved anything.
This is just my opinion, I do not hate Israel, I just don’t agree with all the decisions they are making.
I don’t tend to go back and fourth with arguements because they end of going round in circles. You have your thoughts, I have mine. Neither of us are ‘ in the war Zone ‘ neither of us are immune from being influenced by propaganda, our own interpretations of what is happening, or our own thoughts about it all, also we can be driven by different things being laid on our hearts.
kind regards
Rita

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, however, as Jesus also said, Israel won't have real peace until they recognize Him as the true Messiah. (The Little Notebooks)
I don't know where you are getting this. Just because some woman claims Jesus said something doesn't mean he said it, if it wasn't in the Bible.

Reactions: JBO

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Firstly apologies for not responding yesterday.
A couple of things that perhaps didn’t come across in my post. I don’t agree with Hamas and don’t think they care an ounce for the Civilians that are killed. I do understand that there will always be casualties of war - that is unavoidable. I don’t tend to watch mainstream news and know about propaganda.
However this doesn’t mean that I agree with the amount of bombings and loss that has been incurred here - I equally don’t agree that Israel is going out of its way to avoid civilian casualties , bombing hospitals , where vulnerable people are, does not align with that statement. Justification that Hamas is hiding there is not enough reason for me ( just my opinion )
The U.K. has had terrorist attack, the IRA had major campaigns in the 70’s-80’s , we didnt bomb Northern Ireland, but undoubtably the SAS were active in targeting the actual terrorists. In the end it took victims families to seek peace rather than revenge that ultimately brought about a way forward.
I have never really felt that revenge has solved anything.
This is just my opinion, I do not hate Israel, I just don’t agree with all the decisions they are making.
I don’t tend to go back and fourth with arguements because they end of going round in circles. You have your thoughts, I have mine. Neither of us are ‘ in the war Zone ‘ neither of us are immune from being influenced by propaganda, our own interpretations of what is happening, or our own thoughts about it all, also we can be driven by different things being laid on our hearts.
kind regards
Rita

Fair enough. Yes, there is propoganda on both sides. There was a report about Israel bombing a hospital, which turned out to be false. But it is true that there were tunnels found under a hospital used by Hamas. I think we have to look at it from Israel's perspective. The Holocaust was not that long ago in the scheme of things. It's still fresh in their collective minds. I don't think we can really comprehend the impact that has on them because half of our entire ethnic population was not exterminated. The October 7th attack was basically their version of 9/11. I guess the closest comparison for you would be the bombing of London during World War II. So, when they say never again, they mean it.

War is never a good thing, but sometimes it is necessary to stop evil (World War 2, for example). Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza in 2005, even forcibly removing its own Israeli citizens to do it. This was intended as a first step in moving toward a Palestinian state. The first thing the Palestinians did was elect Hamas to govern over the Gaza strip, and Israel was repaid with a barrage of rockets attacks. Since then, there have been four major conflicts between Israel and Hamas. Each time Israel has to go in, civilians are caught in the crossfire. So, I think eliminating Hamas is necessary at this point, and it will be better for both Israel and the civilians living in Gaza in the long term.

Soulx3

Apr 2, 2024
PNW.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know where you are getting this. Just because some woman claims Jesus said something doesn't mean he said it, if it wasn't in the Bible.

Firstly, Maria Valtorta's writings are not solely composed of information not found in, nor supported by, the accounts of those found in the Old and New Testaments. Furthermore, while people do invent false information, you can't deny that there is existing true information about people/places/events that is lacking in the writings that make up the Bible. The apostle John has said that if everything Jesus said and did was written down, the whole world would not have room for all the books that would be written (Jn. 21:25). He was obviously being hyperbolic, but his point is clear.

Secondly, I agree that one shouldn't unquestionably believe something claimed to have come from God, which is why when you asked me how I know Maria Valtorta's writings come from Jesus, I didn't answer with, "I know because she said so." Again, I know, for example, from a spiritual, historical, mathematical, astronomical, geographical, agricultural, and cartographical standpoint, thanks to Him, further validated by the professionals in the aforementioned fields who have analyzed and tested the credibility of Maria personally and her literary Works. Below are a few:

In conclusion, what do these findings mean? That Maria Valtorta is such a good writer to be able to modulate the linguistic parameters in so many different ways and as a function of character of the plot and type of literary text, so as to cover almost the entire range of the Italian literature? Or that visions and dictations really occurred and she was only a mystical, very intelligent and talented “writing tool”? Of course, no answer grounded in science can be given to the latter question.

It seems that she has written down observations and facts that really happened at the time of Jesus’ life, as a real witness of them would have done. The question arises, unsolved from a point of view exclusively rational, how all this is possible because what Maria Valtorta writes down cannot, in any way, be traced back to her fantasy or to her astronomical and meteorological knowledge. In conclusion, if from one hand the scientific inquire has evidenced all the surprising and unexpected results reported and discussed in this paper, on the other hand our actual scientific knowledge cannot readily explain how these results are possible.

An additional line of incontrovertible evidence (which Valtorta was encouraged by Jesus to include for the benefit of “the difficult doctors” of the Church) deals with the vast amount of geographical, climatic, agricultural, historical, astronomical, and cartographical information given in her work. Authorities in these fields have verified the accuracy of what she has reported with appropriate astonishment. Valtorta accurately identifies this agricultural and climatic information that is often unique to Palestine with the appropriate calendar period which she often specifically identifies. Without any evidence of planning and with hardly any corrections, Valtorta ends up with a perfectly flowing 3½ year story line with Jesus appropriately in Jerusalem and Judea for Passover and Pentecost in all four spring seasons, and at the Tabernacles in all three fall seasons of His ministry. Valtorta shows Jesus to have traversed the land of Palestine from one end to another in at least six cycles (some 4,000 miles), ministering in some 350 named locations, including places in Palestine known only to specialized archaeologists. Not once, however, does she have Jesus (or any one of the other 500 characters) in a place inconsistent with either the story line or distance or timing necessities.

The work [The Poem of the Man-God] overflows with exact data from the viewpoint of history, topography, architecture, geography, ethnology, chronology, etc. Furthermore, Maria Valtorta often provides precise details known only by some scholars, and in certain cases, she even records details totally unknown at the time she recorded them, and which archeology, history, or science have later confirmed.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TINY Israel is fighting for their lives. But God has their backs! Israel is home to stay. Pity those who speak against Israel!

Genesis 12:3
3 I will curse him who curses you;

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you honestly think that this will end the problems. The genocide that is taking place will only incite further generations to take revenge on Israel.
Huh? If it's actually genocide, there would be no further generations, would there?

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Firstly, Maria Valtorta's writings are not solely composed of information not found in, nor supported by, the accounts of those found in the Old and New Testament. Furthermore, while people do invent false information, you can't deny there is existing true information about people/events that are lacking in the writings that make up the Bible. The apostle John has said that if everything Jesus said and did was written down, the whole world would not have room for all the books that would be written (Jn. 21:25). He was obviously being hyperbolic, but his point is clear.

Secondly, I agree that one shouldn't unquestionably believe something claimed to have come from God, which is why when you asked me how I know Maria Valtorta's writings come from Jesus I didn't answer with, "I know because she said so." Again, I know from a spiritual, historical, mathematical, astronomical, geographical, agricultural, and cartographical, etc., standpoint thanks to Him, further validated by the professionals in the aforementioned fields who have analyzed and tested the credibility of Maria personally and her literary Works. Below are a few:

Thirdly, Maria Valtorta's writings are not solely composed of information not found in, nor supported by, the accounts of those found in the Old and New Testament.
I follow Jesus, not Maria Valtorta.