The World v. Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you honestly think that this will end the problems. The genocide that is taking place will only incite further generations to take revenge on Israel.
I am staggered at how many Christians believe that all the killing right now is justified.
Please don’t get me wrong Hamas is not justified either.
If Israel just went after Hamas then I would have a slightly different attitude towards what is happening, but ordinary people / children are just being discarded as collateral damage - and that is what the ordinary person on the street is reacting to.
Many Jewish people do not agree with what is happening because of the collateral damage.

Reactions: dev553344

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel will win.

Zechariah 14:1-12
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. ...
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

No more Israel wannabees!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
why did Gods people go into exile Jack?
They went because they were not listening to the Lord, they went because they were under the false notion that they could do no wrong , that they were no longer accountable.
The nations did rise up and go after Jerusalem, but it was because God allowed it to happen because His people were not listening. We also know that in time they returned.
It’s the Lord that wins in the end.
Its doesn’t mean that Israel can just do what it wants or that people around the world should just accept what they are doing as right.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why did Gods people go into exile Jack?
Because of unbelief.
They went because they were not listening to the Lord, they went because they were under the false notion that they could do no wrong , that they were no longer accountable.
Scripture please.
The nations did rise up and go after Jerusalem, but it was because God allowed it to happen because His people were not listening. We also know that in time they returned.
That's future Rita.
It’s the Lord that wins in the end.
For sure, and He will destroy Israel's enemies.
Its doesn’t mean that Israel can just do what it wants or that people around the world should just accept what they are doing as right.
Jesus is the God of Israel. That's why Jesus will return to Israel and FIGHT for Israel.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Jack,
Read Amos, and Hosea and parts of Isaiah
Yes of course I know it has a duel meaning, but that doesn’t mean that we cannot look back and see how God dealt with his people. Or how their choices didn’t reap consequences.
Unbelief can be defined in many ways, in this case it was that they thought Amos was a conspiracist and the priests didn’t take his words seriously. They were still worshipping but they were also acting as the world acts and taken on board other idols.
So, do you agree with how Isreal are attacking ordinary people , women and children ect in Palestine?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you honestly think that this will end the problems. The genocide that is taking place will only incite further generations to take revenge on Israel.
I am staggered at how many Christians believe that all the killing right now is justified.
Please don’t get me wrong Hamas is not justified either.
If Israel just went after Hamas then I would have a slightly different attitude towards what is happening, but ordinary people / children are just being discarded as collateral damage - and that is what the ordinary person on the street is reacting to.
Many Jewish people do not agree with what is happening because of the collateral damage.
Israel clearly has to do something. I think they need to be more precise in their campaigns. I watched one video of Israel destroying a suspected Hamas stronghold building and it did massive damage to all the surrounding buildings. I'm sure there was a lot of collateral damage in that missile strike. So I agree somewhat.

Israel said it is after the final Hamas stronghold so perhaps the war will be over soon.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Jack,
I've read it all.
Yes of course I know it has a duel meaning, but that doesn’t mean that we cannot look back and see how God dealt with his people. Or how their choices didn’t reap consequences.
Unbelief can be defined in many ways, in this case it was that they thought Amos was a conspiracist and the priests didn’t take his words seriously. They were still worshipping but they were also acting as the world acts and taken on board other idols.
So, do you agree with how Isreal are attacking ordinary people , women and children ect in Palestine?
Have you looked on the map? TINY Israel is defending itself against Hamas and DemocRAT cowards. And it's gonna get MUCH worse. Israel's enemies will burn in Hell. They will lose. Israel will win. Jesus will return to Israel and fight for Israel.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've read it all.

Have you looked on the map? TINY Israel is defending itself against Hamas and DemocRAT cowards. And it's gonna get MUCH worse. Israel's enemies will burn in Hell. They will lose. Israel will win. Jesus will return to Israel and fight for Israel.
That was not answering my question - I asked if you agreed with the killing of all the men women and children who are not in Hamas ?
Here you go again spurting out your judgmental hatred of people and presuming judgment over them. Shame as it spoils so many discussions.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Israel clearly has to do something. I think they need to be more precise in their campaigns. I watched one video of Israel destroying a suspected Hamas stronghold building and it did massive damage to all the surrounding buildings. I'm sure there was a lot of collateral damage in that missile strike. So I agree somewhat.

Israel said it is after the final Hamas stronghold so perhaps the war will be over soon.
I agree that when Hamas original attacked this time round that Israel had to do something , but that doesn’t justify everything that followed. I do not see Israel as being completely innocent over the years , and they are not always the victims , which is often as not what they use to justify many things.
I hope it will end soon, but sadly this war is only going to perpetuate things as Palestinian's will also want to avenge the loses they have faced.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was not answering my question - I asked if you agreed with the killing of all the men women and children who are not in Hamas ?
Here you go again spurting out your judgmental hatred of people and presuming judgment over them. Shame as it spoils so many discussions.
I don't hate anyone. Sounds like you do. Yes, the Bible does spoil many discussions for unbelievers.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't hate anyone. Sounds like you do. Yes, the Bible does spoil many discussions for unbelievers.
You’re the one that continuously mentions hate and people burning in hell. No, I don’t express any hate, just a dislike for certain actions.
You still haven’t answered my question, asked you twice now.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re the one that continuously mentions hate and people burning in hell. No, I don’t express any hate, just a dislike for certain actions.
You still haven’t answered my question, asked you twice now.
You don't believe in Hell fire? It's a NT doctrine that our Savior Jesus clearly taught. How about the Genesis Flood when God drowned all on Earth but 8, "making them an example"?

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Jack,
Lev 26 answers why..

27 ‘And after all this, if you do not obey Me, but walk contrary to Me,

28 then I also will walk contrary to you in fury;

and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

29 You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters.

30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars, and cast your carcasses on the lifeless forms of your idols;
and My soul shall abhor you.

31 I will lay your cities waste and bring your sanctuaries to desolation, and I will not smell the fragrance of your [h]sweet aromas.

32 I will bring the land to desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it.

33 I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you;
your land shall be desolate and your cities waste.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For so long as there are beliefs about consciousness there will be inner & outer conflict. It is the inner question of is real (or not) playing out.

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I happen to be a strong supporter of Israel. I contribute generously (by my standards anyway) to the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. That being said, Israel is one of the most atheistic nations on earth as well as one of the most pro-abortion, pro-LGBTQ nations on earth. It is a little difficult to equate the nation of Israel with the biblical Israel. The Israel-Hamas conflict, while it may have religious elements, is really just another unfortunate instance of humans thinking that killing other humans is a solution to anything. I understand Israel's position - as I said to my wife, you can't eliminate a cockroach infestation by killing only those you see - but there are nuances that most zealots overlook. It is too simplistic to view it as "God's people versus Evil."

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I happen to be a strong supporter of Israel. I contribute generously (by my standards anyway) to the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. That being said, Israel is one of the most atheistic nations on earth as well as one of the most pro-abortion, pro-LGBTQ nations on earth. It is a little difficult to equate the nation of Israel with the biblical Israel. The Israel-Hamas conflict, while it may have religious elements, is really just another unfortunate instance of humans thinking that killing other humans is a solution to anything. I understand Israel's position - as I said to my wife, you can't eliminate a cockroach infestation by killing only those you see - but there are nuances that most zealots overlook. It is too simplistic to view it as "God's people versus Evil."
PTL!!!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I support Israel and so does God. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

I don't hate nor judge anyone. You need to apologize.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I support Israel and so does God. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Zechariah 14:12

I don't hate nor judge anyone. You need to apologize.
You are continuously condemning people to hell in many of your posts, that is making judgments over people. It comes across as hate, but for that part I will apologise because it may just be the way you word things. So for the latter I will say I am sorry because I am sitting in judgment of your heart , just as you did with me yesterday when you presumed I was responding with anger.

I already have the answer to my question, you answered it yesterday in a very indirect way.
God doesn’t support Israel in every decision it makes, scripture shows that, just as God wouldn’t support every decision we make as Christians.
Still it doesn’t matter I don’t intend to argue with you for the sake of arguing. You have your opinion on the matter, I have mine.
Rita