There always have been martyrs & suffering. It is not wrath. These glorified Jesus.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
“I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."
Jesus the Lord.

“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.”......................
All for Jesus no matter the cost.

I also believe in a Post-Trib, but Pre-Wrath rapture. There definitely IS a day of Wrath appointed for the wicked on this Earth:

"And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks,

“Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”.........and .Christians are not appointed to Wrath. This is what confuses so many in Christian circles: They confuse Tribulation & Persecution with wrath; It is not.

The Lord has rolled up time, & sits upon His Throne on this day, & then rises to gird Himself for battle. At that time the Tribulation ends for all true believers: they have been gathered into His Heavenly Barn, in the twinkling of an eye! Yes, there has been Martyr-dom & suffering for the church...but....

"And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God!"

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

John, knew what a brother was, & the difference: " I, John, both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ."....& the great apostle Paul writes:

"But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance, persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—.....what persecutions I endured.........

And out of them all the Lord delivered me.

Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus Will suffer persecution!! "

And let us consider the Hall of Fame of faith!...Hebrews 11:
Others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection. Still others had trial of mockings and scourgings, yes, and of chains and imprisonment. They were stoned, they were sawn in two, were tempted,[ were slain with the sword.

"They wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, tormented— of whom the world was not worthy. They wandered in deserts and mountains, in dens and caves of the earth!"

And all these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise, God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us."

I believe that this is a picture of the End-Time church, the Remnant Bride, A Prophetic picture of what we must expect in this coming Tribulation....so close........

I have traveled , by the Word of the Lord, to the true "underground" Church deep into the interior of Communist China, to minister to them. I call them the "Hunted church", unable to function without being arrested, & worse.

They came to me by night, with sentrys warning them with cell phones...fearful. They were mostly women...the men had gone into deep hiding....a place where there were no names....& no money changing hands....just needy faith.

When the mark of the beast [ Osama Bin Laden ] comes, true Christians will be be-headed for refusing to worship him...worldwide....with MILLIONS BEING Martyred...with no way out except to overcome by death....& there will be a remnant who does overcome....This is not wrath....it has always been so toward the holy Church...Always.....with brief "breathers" through out the centuries.

CAREFULLY READ THIS PASSAGE, AS IT WRAPS THE TRIBULATION PERSECUTION TOGETHER WITH THE WRATH PART....DESCRIBING WHAT THE RAPTURE & WRATH IS ALL ABOUT.

We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other, so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your PERSECUTIONS and TRIBULATIONS that you endure.

This is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for WHICH YOU ALSO SUFFER; since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the WHEN THE LORD JESUS IS REVEALED from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking VENGEANCE on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, when He comes, in that Day, [ simultaneously ]

,....AT THE SAME TIME!!...] ....to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

So, it is very clear that this is at the End of the Tribulation Persecution & the end of the Anti-Christ's reign, & the "Wrath of the Lamb!"...& our gathering together unto Him...The Rapture....when He appears, & stops time.

All for Jesus no matter the cost. I'l be over by the East Gate waving. See you there.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Ps 116:16
15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
KJV
Rev 6:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
KJV

Luke 21:33-36
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
KJV

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Ridgerunner said:
Makes you wonder why the pretrib folks think they are special and won't have to suffer tribulation.
They are lucky,To suffer for Christ is the greatest honor.