THERE are a hidden PEOPLE.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
[SIZE=10pt]THERE are a hidden PEOPLE.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A PEOPE exist who will not say anything to you while you merrily travel down the slippery slope.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Some try for a while and see no value but experience frustration only and quit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Matt.7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][6] Do not give what is holy (uncommon) unto the dogs,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nor cast your pearls before swine.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend (atomize) you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]That is our protection…[/SIZE]

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi wordsponge,

Our protection is to warn those of their penalty:

Ezekiel 33:9
7 “So you, son of man, I have made a watchman for the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. 8 If I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. 9 But if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way; he shall die in his iniquity, but you will have saved your life.

It doesn't suggest that we share anything more than the judgement of GOD against a man's sins.

With Best Regards,
DD

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
wordsponge said:

[SIZE=10pt]A PEOPE exist who will not say anything to you while you merrily travel down the slippery slope.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Some try for a while and see no value but experience frustration only and quit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Matt.7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][6] Do not give what is holy (uncommon) unto the dogs,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nor cast your pearls before swine.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend (atomize) you.[/SIZE]

But Fortunately for too many its just and easy out and no accountability because people in occults who preach legalistic exclusivity love that verse. and we don't need their religion ruining the work Christ is doing in a man.

However "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain".Philippians 1:21 :D

I going to be like the careless farmer and throw the seeds everywhere brother in all I do.

2 Timothy 2:14-19
[SIZE=.75em]14 Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words;(X)[/SIZE] it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.[SIZE=.75em] Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.[/SIZE][SIZE=.75em] Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.[/SIZE]Their teaching will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus,[SIZE=.75em] who have departed from the truth. They say that the resurrection has already taken place, and they destroy the faith of some.[/SIZE] Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

AMEN!!!

Reactions: DaDad

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
DaDad said:
Hi wordsponge,

Our protection is to warn those of their penalty:

Ezekiel 33:9
7 “So you, son of man, I have made a watchman for the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. 8 If I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. 9 But if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way; he shall die in his iniquity, but you will have saved your life.

It doesn't suggest that we share anything more than the judgement of GOD against a man's sins.

With Best Regards,
DD
Thanks for your nice reply..

Isa.25
[8] He will swallow up death in victory;
and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces;
and the >> rebuke of his people << (the rending)
he shall take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
[9] And it shall be said in that day
Lo, this is our God (Jesus); we have waited for him, and he will save us:
this is the LORD (the Son); we have waited for him,
we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Watch how the OT is fulfilled in the NT.

We all must have the same Teacher = Jesus through the Spirit.

We come back to CORRECT BAPTISM or no Spirit...
No one is exempted...
Questor said:
I'm going to be like the careless farmer and throw the seeds everywhere brother in all I do.

AMEN!!!
Do his will, your will, the devils will...
Understanding is in the teachings...
Our main ERROR is BAPTISM.
NO SPIRIT only guessing and no LEADING...

I do not use the verse carelesly.
BUT whatever the LORD said is not over ridden by You or I.
The wil full disobedient MUST come to know
that we do not have to BEG them to aviod suffering.

Take care...
Madad21 said:
But Fortunately for too many its just and easy out and no accountability because people in occults who preach legalistic exclusivity love that verse. and we don't need their religion ruining the work Christ is doing in a man.

However "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain".Philippians 1:21 :D

I going to be like the careless farmer and throw the seeds everywhere brother in all I do.

2 Timothy 2:14-19
[SIZE=.75em]14 Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words;(X)[/SIZE] it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.[SIZE=.75em] Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.[/SIZE][SIZE=.75em] Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.[/SIZE]Their teaching will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus,[SIZE=.75em] who have departed from the truth. They say that the resurrection has already taken place, and they destroy the faith of some.[/SIZE] Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

AMEN!!!
You may do as you please.
The children are respectful and they obey.
GOD has cut off the disobedient and worse...
People are too busy being busybodies...

I focused on mysaelf only and ...
I do not know muc=h about wht other people teach ...
GOD's people are uncommon.= Holy = exclusive to a sinful majority..
I do not belong to a church...BUT I belong....

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
wordsponge said:
Thanks for your nice reply..

Isa.25
[8] He will swallow up death in victory;
and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces;
and the >> rebuke of his people << (the rending)
he shall take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
[9] And it shall be said in that day
Lo, this is our God (Jesus); we have waited for him, and he will save us:
this is the LORD (the Son); we have waited for him,
we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Watch how the OT is fulfilled in the NT.

We all must have the same Teacher = Jesus through the Spirit.

We come back to CORRECT BAPTISM or no Spirit...
No one is exempted...

You may do as you please.
The children are respectful and they obey.
GOD has cut off the disobedient and worse...
People are too busy being busybodies...

I focused on mysaelf only and ...
I do not know muc=h about wht other people teach ...
GOD's people are uncommon.= Holy = exclusive to a sinful majority..
I do not belong to a church...BUT I belong....
And therein lies the truth about you Wordsponge,

It has nothing to do with belonging to a church, and focusing only on yourself. Jesus came among the people he hid himself only to pray.

Although I was Baptized at a church, I myself do not belong to one unfortunately because of my work as a night shifter

Your isolation in fellowship is evident in the way many like yourself raise yourselves above your fellow man, this is why we need our brothers and sisters we grow together and our ways do not become perverted in legalisms or unclean religion.

For me. I will believe in what Jesus taught and I will not hold it back but proclaim it boasting only in the Lord and his works.
Men of God do not hide the truth but proclaim it in the strength of the Spirit for all ears to hear weather those ears are hearing or not, the Gospel is proclaimed to all the nations.

Jesus did not come to condemn but to set the captives free.
Those who hear but refuse will bring condemnation on themselves they dont need any help from us whose job it is to present the Gospel as it is, What people do with what is said plainly in the truth of wisdom is not up to us, but God alone.

Wordsponge you choose to come here speaking in riddles by your own design and in doing so isolated many in your own form of condemnation without the foundation of knowing your fellow man. by this you only bring judgement on yourself, by raising yourself above other men, We are told to be humble and serve this is obedience to the Lord who was the first to do this by example. All other authority is the property of our Lord.

"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned" (Matthew 12:37)

Speak plainly, so that the other meek who you serve and who need to hear can hear and so those who still refuse to hear can not say you tried to fool them with riddles it is God who opens and closes the ear.

With your "hidden people" theology you promote the devil's foothold in secret religious practices and become a threat against Gods people particularly the young in Christ, These are the little ones Jesus speaks of. They may become lost as a result of your words because by your words you confuse the gospel message. Trading the truth for your own self sanctification.

I mean this without malice my brother. I can pray for you if you like, truly, Just PM me anytime and we can do this. with all sincerity and love my friend. :)

Keep seeking my friend, PM me if you like, otherwise I hope you become truly blessed.

In all love peace and respect Mike

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
Madad21 said:
And therein lies the truth about you Wordsponge,

It has nothing to do with belonging to a church, and focusing only on yourself. Jesus came among the people he hid himself only to pray.

Although I was Baptized at a church, I myself do not belong to one unfortunately because of my work as a night shifter

Your isolation in fellowship is evident in the way many like yourself raise yourselves above your fellow man, this is why we need our brothers and sisters we grow together and our ways do not become perverted in legalisms or unclean religion.

For me. I will believe in what Jesus taught and I will not hold it back but proclaim it boasting only in the Lord and his works.
Men of God do not hide the truth but proclaim it in the strength of the Spirit for all ears to hear weather those ears are hearing or not, the Gospel is proclaimed to all the nations.

Jesus did not come to condemn but to set the captives free.
Those who hear but refuse will bring condemnation on themselves they dont need any help from us whose job it is to present the Gospel as it is, What people do with what is said plainly in the truth of wisdom is not up to us, but God alone.

Wordsponge you choose to come here speaking in riddles by your own design and in doing so isolated many in your own form of condemnation without the foundation of knowing your fellow man. by this you only bring judgement on yourself, by raising yourself above other men, We are told to be humble and serve this is obedience to the Lord who was the first to do this by example. All other authority is the property of our Lord.

"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned" (Matthew 12:37)

Speak plainly, so that the other meek who you serve and who need to hear can hear and so those who still refuse to hear can not say you tried to fool them with riddles it is God who opens and closes the ear.

With your "hidden people" theology you promote the devil's foothold in secret religious practices and become a threat against Gods people particularly the young in Christ, These are the little ones Jesus speaks of. They may become lost as a result of your words because by your words you confuse the gospel message. Trading the truth for your own self sanctification.

I mean this without malice my brother. I can pray for you if you like, truly, Just PM me anytime and we can do this. with all sincerity and love my friend. :)

Keep seeking my friend, PM me if you like, otherwise I hope you become truly blessed.

In all love peace and respect Mike
We have different teachers.
We are (WATER) baptized differently.
Let us part in peace...
Maybe someone else will help you.
GOD never misses his target...

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
wordsponge said:
We have different teachers.
We are (WATER) baptized differently.
Let us part in peace...
Maybe someone else will help you.
GOD never misses his target...
My teacher is the Holy Spirit, like I said I do not go to a Church because of my Job, so who's teaching you brother?
Most who are Baptized do so as an outward expression of an inward change, that is the truth of Baptism, death of the old with Christ and birth (coming up out of the water) in to everlasting life.
Those who do this. do not do it simply as a whim, but understanding fully the grace that has been given to them and in that way we cry out because we need that salvation. especially today as many churches teach that one does not need to be baptised by water at all. (which I don not fully disagree with)

Im sorry you feel that way my friend, my offer still stands.

That fact that you would say to a person "Maybe someone else will show you" demonstrates the weakness in your message.

If I had of simply agreed with you without conversation you would have praised me, but because I point out the flaw you run, Jesus never ran from a seeker, but you do so at the drop of a hat even though you go through all the trouble of posting on a public forum, which is kind of silly dont you think?

So I think you would rather stand on a soap box and dictate your occult to others without challenge, the whole time telling yourself that any adversary at all is simply someone who is blind and deaf, that way like every other occult out there you never have to be accountable for your own words, just kicking the dust from your sandals as it were becomes your message.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life my friend. His promise to those who believe in him stands strong.

and although many like yourself are determined to undermine it, you will come and go like many come and go preaching strange gospels and endorsing strange interpretations. Christ warned us of these things.

If its easier for you to post your message unchallenged then go ahead I wont bother you, people do not need my rebuke of you to make up their own minds, that is in the strength of the Spirit that is burning bright inside all of Christs people.

Your right God never misses his target so God bless
Mike

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
Madad21 said:
My teacher is the Holy Spirit, like I said I do not go to a Church because of my Job, so who's teaching you brother?
Most who are Baptized do so as an outward expression of an inward change, that is the truth of Baptism, death of the old with Christ and birth (coming up out of the water) in to everlasting life.
Those who do this. do not do it simply as a whim, but understanding fully the grace that has been given to them and in that way we cry out because we need that salvation. especially today as many churches teach that one does not need to be baptised by water at all. (which I don not fully disagree with)

Im sorry you feel that way my friend, my offer still stands.

That fact that you would say to a person "Maybe someone else will show you" demonstrates the weakness in your message.

If I had of simply agreed with you without conversation you would have praised me, but because I point out the flaw you run, Jesus never ran from a seeker, but you do so at the drop of a hat even though you go through all the trouble of posting on a public forum, which is kind of silly dont you think?

So I think you would rather stand on a soap box and dictate your occult to others without challenge, the whole time telling yourself that any adversary at all is simply someone who is blind and deaf, that way like every other occult out there you never have to be accountable for your own words, just kicking the dust from your sandals as it were becomes your message.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life my friend. His promise to those who believe in him stands strong.

and although many like yourself are determined to undermine it, you will come and go like many come and go preaching strange gospels and endorsing strange interpretations. Christ warned us of these things.

If its easier for you to post your message unchallenged then go ahead I wont bother you, people do not need my rebuke of you to make up their own minds, that is in the strength of the Spirit that is burning bright inside all of Christs people.

Your right God never misses his target so God bless
Mike
Sorry that I did not impress you,
Do as Jesus tell you.

Jan 5, 2018
Port Towsend
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Believe That God Is Going to Use Shifters, Within The American Church. To do a little shakedown, In These Days. And Us Men and Woman Of God, has to get ready, To Be Used In The Time Of Turmoil. And We Are Actually Part Of The Days Of Elijah, Shabbat Shalom & G-d Bless.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

[SIZE=10pt]A PEOPE exist who will not say anything to you while you merrily travel down the slippery slope.
Some try for a while and see no value but experience frustration only and quit.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Matt.7
[6
] Do not give what is holy (uncommon) unto the dogs,
nor cast your pearls before swine.
Lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend (atomize) you.
[/SIZE]

What does [SIZE] have to do with it?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What does [SIZE] have to do with it?

I believe the OP was written in 2014/15...the software has been changed since then...now, in all these old Threads the Font is different ..I found the OP of this thread particularly bad with ALL the many [SIZES] to navigate..so I finally gave up!!