There Aren’t Good & Bad People.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn’t say there are good and or bad people.
why callest thou anyone good . THERE IS BUT ONE WHO IS GOOD and that is GOD .
oh yes there are bad people . and all have fallen far short of the glory of GOD .
THAT IS WHY SUCH A DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS is getting preached by this lamb .
I hear so often but there are good athiest , there are good people in every religoin .
REALLY . NOPE . NOPE .
THERE IS NONE THAT IS GOOD , thus YEAH THEY TOO NEED TO REPENT and believe ON JESUS CHRIST .
THAT BE THE GOSPEL and this lamb be sticking TO IT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You aren’t a good person. You also aren’t a bad person. That there are good & bad people is what’s referred to as ‘eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge’.
Yes, but the damage is done: the fruit has been eaten, it no longer matters if you stop eating it or not!

Reactions: Phil .

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why callest thou anyone good . THERE IS BUT ONE WHO IS GOOD and that is GOD .
oh yes there are bad people . and all have fallen far short of the glory of GOD .
THAT IS WHY SUCH A DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS is getting preached by this lamb .
I hear so often but there are good athiest , there are good people in every religoin .
REALLY . NOPE . NOPE .
THERE IS NONE THAT IS GOOD , thus YEAH THEY TOO NEED TO REPENT and believe ON JESUS CHRIST .
THAT BE THE GOSPEL and this lamb be sticking TO IT .
Sure, there is but one that is good. There just aren’t good & bad people. You’re adding that part.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are none righteous, no not one.

Romans 3:10
Psalms 14:1-3
Psalms 53:1-3

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Christians aren’t wrong. That’s what’s referred to as ‘eating the fruit’. It’s the Gospel.
That train left the station with Adam and Eve.

Rom 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned—
Rom 5:13-14 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. (14) Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You aren’t a good person. You also aren’t a bad person. That there are good & bad people is what’s referred to as ‘eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge’.
I keep thinking these must be 'good people killing and robbing in the subway in NYC, so who are National Guard and the police? You are confused my brother in the dark recesses of your logic...

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rom 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned—
Rom 5:13-14 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. (14) Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.
Doesn’t say there are good & bad people.

I keep thinking these must be 'good people killing and robbing in the subway in NYC, so who are National Guard and the police? You are confused my brother in the dark recesses of your logic...
There aren’t good & bad people. No confusion here, but thank you for thinking of me.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about all the plants and animals claiming there are good & bad people!?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, there is but one that is good. There just aren’t good & bad people. You’re adding that part.
man is evil from his youth up . i suspect that sure does make them bad my friend .
THE ONLY and i do and shall repeat GOODNESS i have cometh OF GOD OF CHRIST of THE SPIRIT .
folks are bad my friend , evil is not good its bad and all have done evil .
THUS its time once again for the church to get UP , REJECT INCLUSIVIMS and START RATHER preaching
the DIRE NEED TO ACTUALLY HAVE TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .............AGAIN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BUT unto those who do believe in JESUS CHRIST , A NEW TRAIN HAS ARRIVED .
FOR what man could not attain , JESUS DID ATTAIN . now lift those hands and praise the glorious LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be advised we do not have the time folks think we do .
GET ON THE ARK of GOD , come through the ONLY DOOR which is CHRIST and hurry .
For the door of the ark will close sudden and fast and once that door is shut , ALL OUTSIDE gonna wail .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hurry , quick get you up out of the all inclusive delusoin of a false love
FOR GOD is gonna JUDGE THIS WORLD and that inclusive tower and all who partook of its golden bull
are gonna wail as it all comes crashing down on the day of the LORD .
be not as many who will mock this message , WARN the peoples
knowing the terror of the LORD it is time to quickly persaude any and all TO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
preach the true gospel of CHRIST and get far from the social inclusive gospel which shall surely damn them all

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
man is evil from his youth up . i suspect that sure does make them bad my friend .
THE ONLY and i do and shall repeat GOODNESS i have cometh OF GOD OF CHRIST of THE SPIRIT .
folks are bad my friend , evil is not good its bad and all have done evil .
THUS its time once again for the church to get UP , REJECT INCLUSIVIMS and START RATHER preaching
the DIRE NEED TO ACTUALLY HAVE TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .............AGAIN .
There aren’t evil people anymore than there are good & bad people. There’s an illusion of ignorance, subjective judgement perhaps, but not evil or good & bad people.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it does. Sin is something everyone needs to deal with.

Rom 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Look at the words you’re sharing though. It doesn’t say good & bad people.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hurry , quick get you up out of the all inclusive delusoin of a false love
FOR GOD is gonna JUDGE THIS WORLD and that inclusive tower and all who partook of its golden bull
are gonna wail as it all comes crashing down on the day of the LORD .
be not as many who will mock this message , WARN the peoples
knowing the terror of the LORD it is time to quickly persaude any and all TO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
preach the true gospel of CHRIST and get far from the social inclusive gospel which shall surely damn them all
The Truth really does set you free.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Look at the words you’re sharing though. It doesn’t say good & bad people.
Scripture teaches this:

None Righteous:
  1. Romans 3:10-12 (ESV):
    “As it is written: ‘None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.’” 1
  2. Psalm 14:1-3 (ESV):
    “The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God.’ They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good. The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God. They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one.” 1
  3. Psalm 53:1-3 (ESV):
    “The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God.’ They are corrupt, doing abominable iniquity; there is none who does good. God looks down from heaven on the children of man to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God. They have all fallen away; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one.” 1
These verses emphasize the universal human condition: none of us are inherently righteous, and we all fall short of perfection. It’s a powerful reminder of our need for grace and redemption. [Copilot]

Reactions: Phil .