There is more than one set of apocryphas.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WRONG.

His Church is led by the Holy Spirit to ALL truth (John 6:12-15).
Jesus didn't preach this to the crowds - but ONLY to His inner circle, the LEADERS of His Church. This guarantee is NOT made to the individual acting on his own - but ONLY as part of the Church.

This is why you have tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering Protestant factions who ALL teach different doctrines yet ALL claim they were "led" by the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is NOT the Author of Confusion.
Your Protestant Father were - and your leaders continue to be . . .

So blind.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Reactions: tzcho2

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So blind.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
And, as usual - your cherry-picking is where you get into trouble.

His followers ARE led by the Spirit - THROUGH the teaching of His Church (Matt. 28:19, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, 2 Thess. 2:15). The Bible doesn't teach the "Lone Ranger" Christianity that YOU promote. In fact - it condemns it (1 Cor. 12:12-31, Heb. 10:25).

The only "blind" person here is YOU . . .

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

His followers ARE led by the Spirit - THROUGH the teaching of His Church (Matt. 28:19, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, 2 Thess. 2:15). The Bible doesn't teach the "Lone Ranger" Christianity that YOU promote. In fact - it condemns it (1 Cor. 12:12-31, Heb. 10:25).

Charming as usual there BoL.
Your post amounts to a bunch of double-talk ,as we all know that the RCC claims to be the only spokesman for the Divine & you mistakenly think it is lead by the Holy Spirit--although funny, the rcc itself has rejected the word of God as sole authority & sole Godly authorship- what irony and double-speak in their teachings.
Interesting also is the term cherry-picking being used wrongly by you. All we can do is shake our heads.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charming as usual there BoL.
Your post amounts to a bunch of double-talk ,as we all know that the RCC claims to be the only spokesman for the Divine & you mistakenly think it is lead by the Holy Spirit--although funny, the rcc itself has rejected the word of God as sole authority & sole Godly authorship- what irony and double-speak in their teachings.
Interesting also is the term cherry-picking being used wrongly by you. All we can do is shake our heads.
Ummmmm, while you're shaking your head - can you show me where the Bible states that the Bible is our "Sole Authority"??

Please ALSO address what I have asked you in past posts - which you have been running away from:
Since YOU brought it up - show me the official Catholic teachings on
- WORSHIPING Mary.
- WORSHIPING the Saints.
- WORSHIPING Statues.
I want official teachings from the Catechism . . .

Can you ALSO show me where the Bible says that those in Heaven are "DEAD" as YOU put it??
The time for running and hiding is over . . .

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm, while you're shaking your head - can you show me where the Bible states that the Bible is our "Sole Authority"??

Please ALSO address what I have asked you in past posts - which you have been running away from:
Since YOU brought it up - show me the official Catholic teachings on
- WORSHIPING Mary.
- WORSHIPING the Saints.
- WORSHIPING Statues.
I wan't official teachings from the Catechism . . .
Can you
ALSO show me where the Bible says that those in Heaven are "DEAD" as YOU put it??
The time for running and hiding is over . . .

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Attachments

• mary-worship.jpg
    mary-worship.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 0

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A picture is worth a thousand words.
No - a picture is NOT worth a thousand words.
A picture is USUALLY taken out of context.

Is THIS picture worth a "thousand words"??
0314badab2976a00381af77aefbd4ef5.jpg

I asked you for official teaching because YOU made the idiotic claim - and now you CAN'T substantiate it.
Good job . . .

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No - a picture is NOT worth a thousand words.
A picture is USUALLY taken out of context.

Is THIS picture worth a "thousand words"??
0314badab2976a00381af77aefbd4ef5.jpg

I asked you for official teaching because YOU made the idiotic claim - and now you CAN'T substantiate it.
Good job . . .
A child crying for her dead soldier dad is not Praying To a statue of Mary.
Really? using a mourning child.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In post #92 - YOU made the following false claim about the Catholic Church:
". . . the false teaching of -worship of statues & images of Mary & the dead RC saints"

YOU claimed that this is a TEACHING of the Church.
Now - I want you to show me this official "teaching" from the Catechism.

If you can't do this - then simply admit that you made this up.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh - and what happened to you showing me where the Bible says that those in Heaven are "DEAD" as YOU put it??

Chapter and verse, please . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ni His followers are Led by His Spirit, but how can those who do not believe even think such a thing.. Have lots of cherry tress in your backyard I presume.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ni His followers are Led by His Spirit, but how can those who do not believe even think such a thing.. Have lots of cherry tress in your backyard I presume.
Were YOUR leaders over at the aggressivechristianity.net cult "led" by the Holy Spirit?
How about the JWs?
Mormons?
Jim Jones
cult?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Were YOUR leaders over at the aggressivechristianity.net cult "led" by the Holy Spirit?
How about the JWs?
Mormons?
Jim Jones
cult?
Just like the pharisees,

Mat 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mat 15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
Mat 15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

Sorry BOL you cannot burn people at the stake any longer, it has being outlawed for centuries, but I am sure the antichrist will bring it back in.. and I am so surprised that a man who claims to be so smart, has spent so much time on that website and not learned anything..

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like the pharisees,

Mat 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mat 15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
Mat 15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

Sorry BOL you cannot burn people at the stake any longer, it has being outlawed for centuries, but I am sure the antichrist will bring it back in.. and I am so surprised that a man who claims to be so smart, has spent so much time on that website and not learned anything..
Oh - but I HAVE learned PLENTY from your online cult (aggressivechristianity.net).

I've learned that . . .
- They believe God appointed military "Generals" instead of Presbyters and Episkopoi.
- Christ's "Church" was founded in 1980.
- I can get a "miraculous prayer cloth" from them to heal just about ANY disease.
- The Co-founder, Deborah Greene is in jail for child rape.
- God wants us to stock-pile all the guns we can.
- The jailed, child-raping co-founder regularly has "visions" from God. Funny that none of her followers do . . .

Yup - I've learned PLENTY . . .

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lion & Lamb Ministries with Dr. David Reagan & guest Mike Gendron discuss Rcc, ecumenism & Pope Francis

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lion & Lamb Ministries with Dr. David Reagan & guest Mike Gendron discuss Rcc, ecumenism & Pope Francis

Catholic Apologist Tim Staples destroys Anti-Catholic Mike Gendron in a debate on Justification . . .

Reactions: Marymog

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The facts are the facts & they continue to escape the Rcc who think they have divine authority.
If Mike Gendron was still a Catholic he'd be loved but since he's ex: Catholic ...well, let's just say it's a good thing the burning reformers at the stake stopped.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholic Apologist Tim Staples destroys Anti-Catholic Mike Gendron in a debate on Justification . . .
No, really he doesn't win the debate at all , it's only what a fellow Rcc who'd think that, only because the Biblical truth escapes the Rcc. Unfortunately, the fact is that Tim didn't fall away from his protestant faith , according to the Bible scripture, he was never saved when he attended a southern Baptist, unfortunately like always , since he's run to the RCC, the RCatholic is unsaved because "works" doesn't save, so with out the Holy Spirit Tim doesn't understand the meaning of scripture, so all his points are misguided & false.
Mike Gendron tries to give Tim the Gospel of Jesus , but Tim can't receive it unfortunately.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, really he doesn't win the debate at all , it's only what a fellow Rcc who'd think that, only because the Biblical truth escapes the Rcc. Unfortunately, the fact is that Tim didn't fall away from his protestant faith , according to the Bible scripture, he was never saved when he attended a southern Baptist, unfortunately like always , since he's run to the RCC, the RCatholic is unsaved because "works" doesn't save, so with out the Holy Spirit Tim doesn't understand the meaning of scripture, so all his points are misguided & false.
Mike Gendron tries to give Tim the Gospel of Jesus , but Tim can't receive it unfortunately.
Interesting how YOU determine who is "saved" and who isn't - when Scripture leaves that up to GOD and God ALONE.

Your arrogance is only outdone by your hypocrisy . . .