There is no 'Spiritual Only' second coming, resurrection of the dead, nor reign on earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for confirming your inability to recognize the Spirit of God.
There is no Spirit of God in your spirit rule over the earth.

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Lol
what Spirit worketh in the Sons/ children of obedience?

Without the Spirits rule we are no different to the disobedient.

Last edited:
Reactions: covenantee

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You don't believe in the Spirit of God at work in His children of obedience.

But you do believe in "the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience".

Thanks for the guffaw.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeffweeder

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't read the Symbol Man's Bible.

All your spirit-only 'ruling' is just a vain attempt to ensure you will also be ruling after the resurrection of the dead.

Since you're already spirit-ruling in heaven, well then, you'll just have to be resurrected ruling in heaven too, now won't you?

How your physical feet still walk on planet earth notwithstanding.

You still don't want to acknowledge the teaching nor the prophecy. You twist the words of others as on purpose as you do Scripture.

He doesn't rule over His enemies, but destroys them. he rules over them that were not seeking to make war with Him.

Yeah, I heard. You believe. The Celts believed in airy fairy sprites. But I haven't seen any of them, nor your reigning. I've heard a whole lot of airy talk about it.

If you're ruling on earth now, why don't you get rid of a few evil doers. I got one. When a girl is being kidnapped for the sex slave trade, why don't you intervene for her.

Not only is this fairy-sprite spirit-rule a delusional farce, but it's a mockery of the Lord and His saints true ruling of nations on earth, after the first resurrection.

No one will rule unjustly, and no girl will be kidnapped into a sex trade. Nor will there be a sex trade anymore.

You people mock Jesus' Millennium, as being so much evil-doers running around free, and yet what have we got on earth now under your so-called spirit-reign??

The only real ruling you have, is with the mouth.

Because it's what you are. Amils don't believe in any Millennium of Christ and His saints on earth, whether physical or spiritual.

Only pseudo-mils make up their own bogus reigning, in order to tell themselves they will forever.

True.

Whatever. Your spirit-reign is as real is faith with works. Dead in the air.

There is no rule without ruling, nor faith without works, no righteousness without doing righteousness.

New Age spirit-divines reign along with pseudo-mils.
Let me know when you decide to share more than just utter nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without the Spirits rule we are no different to the disobedient.
True. So long as you are ruling alongside Him, He's not wholly ruling you.

They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't believe in the Spirit of God at work in His children of obedience.
So long as you are co-ruling alongside Him, He's not ruling wholly over you.

Double hearted obedience is counted as disobedience.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I've seen you show no grace nor humility, even when agreed with, then I went ahead and reported you for personal insults.

LOL. That has to be a joke. Who are you to accuse anyone of not having grace?

Professorial speak is cloke for ignorance.

You're spiritual millennium is a pathetic joke of nothingness, born of a self-inflated sense of scholarly pretence.

if we have also come down to earth to reign, after we were resurrected, then that would be heavenly icing on the delusional cake.

You're both delusional.

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. That has to be a joke. Who are you to accuse anyone of not having grace?
That's better. Disagreeing with teachings is fine. That's why we're here. And I really don't care about personal insults, so long as they are face to face.

But I really despise online warriors, that would not dare to say such things to others face to face.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's better. Disagreeing with teachings is fine. That's why we're here. And I really don't care about personal insults, so long as they are face to face.
This is an online forum. We can't talk to each other face to face here. And you have given a lot of personal insults on here. You say you don't care about that, yet you reported me for doing that. Looks like you do care about that.

But I really despise online warriors, that would not dare to say such things to others face to face.
I would say everything I've said on here right to your face without a doubt. But, did you miss the point? You do the same thing that you reported me for. It's okay for you, but not for me? That's rather hypocritical.

Reactions: WPM

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an online forum. We can't talk to each other face to face here.
Spoken like a true spirit-only figurative prophet.
But, did you miss the point? You do the same thing that you reported me for. It's okay for you, but not for me? That's rather hypocritical.
Are you so far from understanding, that you do not judge the difference between addressing the teaching vs the teacher?

A hallmark of zero-tolerance policy and global genocide prophecy, is that there is no judgment in it. Them that practice and prophecy it, have no judgment.

You can call my teaching clownish all you wish, but calling me a clown is a lost argument. And, once again, I would not have reported you, except for your churlish lack of humility and grace, when someone accepts a correction from you.

Reactions: ewq1938

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can call my teaching clownish all you wish, but calling me a clown is a lost argument. And, once again, I would not have reported you, except for your churlish lack of humility and grace, when someone accepts a correction from you.

You can give it but cannot take it. You are having a problem with receiving the truth from Spiritual Jew. If you cannot handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

• Love
Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spoken like a true spirit-only figurative prophet.
What? Are you saying we CAN talk face to face here?

Are you so far from understanding, that you do not judge the difference between addressing the teaching vs the teacher?
Is calling someone "delusional" addressing the teaching or the teacher? Don't think you are fooling anyone here. You are a hypocrite.

A hallmark of zero-tolerance policy and global genocide prophecy, is that there is no judgment in it. Them that practice and prophecy it, have no judgment.

You have nothing to say to anyone else about a lack of humility and grace. Stop being so hypocritical. Calling you clown is no different than you calling me delusional. But, I didn't report you for that because I actually have a spine.

• Haha
Reactions: WPM