There remains no sacrifice for sins . . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have one heck of an imagination…

:hmhehm

No imagination or guessing Required if you Read and Trust to Believe what is Revealed in the Written Word of God…

Eph 1:
[9] Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

God fulfilled His Will in Himself, Just as God foretold ISAIAH.

:watching and waiting:

Reactions: mailmandan

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then God does these things for His pleasure knowing the people could never live up to his standards?

“Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.” (Isaiah 65:12)

You’ve been corrupted by false teachers.

Start reading your Bible and humble yourself before God!
Isa. 65:12- In other words, Jesus visited Israel in the flesh, called them to come to Him to hear him, but they reject the teaching of who He is, so that they could keep their own religion of self righteousness through keeping the Law. John 5:39. John 1:11.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa. 65:12- In other words, Jesus visited Israel in the flesh, called them to come to Him to hear him, but they reject the teaching of who He is, so that they could keep their own religion of self righteousness through keeping the Law. John 5:39. John 1:11.
Till we stop heeding preachers who preach through the lens of the lusts of the flesh we will never see the simple
truth . Most never kept the law at all my friend . THEY SAID , BUT DID NOT .
GRACE will never be a license to sin . Nor can a man justify himself by the law .
TIME TO OPEN BIBLES and READ for ourselves .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Their remains no sacrifice for sins . . .​

OP ^

Amen!

All natural body’s of mankind MUST Die, God requires it. (Gen 9:5)
The LIFE of all natural body’s of mankind IS BLOOD. (Gen 9:5)

Jesus is man-kind’s EXAMPLE.
* Willingly dedicate your Bodily Death For your Belief and Love of God.
* Accept Jesus’ Blood willingly given For your Forgiveness, For your having had Not Believed.

Gods MYSTERY.

Mankind, Created from dust of the Earth.
Mankind, Made Alive with Gods Breath.
Mankind, Created and Made, God called “very good”.
Mankind, Exercised his own freewill, fell from being “very good”.

Gods Offering to Mankind, to Forgive mankind’s falling from “very good”.
...(via His Grace)
Gods Offering to Mankind, to Restore mankind’s making to “very good”.
...(via His Authority)
Gods Offering to Mankind, to Make mankind anew forever lasting spirit Life.
...(Via His Power)

Gods Promise.

Accept His Grace, Accept His Forgiveness, Accept His Authority, Accept His Restoration, Accept His Truth in Making anew, Accept His Power ...

And the Consequence?

Live forever WITH the Lord God Almighty. See Him AS He IS.

Love, Blessings, Thankfulness, Glory unto the Lord God Almighty,

Taken

MissKate13

Mar 12, 2023
Sevierville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
26) For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28) He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29) Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
30) For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
31) It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

What sacrifice is the writer speaking of?

What does he mean, there remains "no more" sacrifice for sins?

My answer:

You can't keep offering sacrifices if you sin, it's Jesus, or nothing!

Think about it.

No more sacrifice.

Much love!
The sacrifice being spoken of in Hebrews 10:26 is Jesus’ shed blood on the cross.

The author in Hebrews 10:26 is returning to the warning he wrote about in 6:4-6 regarding total apostasy, the utter rejection of Christ and His gospel by people who were once followers of Christ. He is not referring to people who fall away for a time. He’s writing about those who were once Christians who now deny Jesus outright.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla