These are our 2 Beautiful Babies, 5 Days After Fertilization. TY Jesus! Are they not AMAZING?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are with Jesus Christ Now, 6 weeks later (after implant, miscarriage)! Can't wait to see them! :) #HumanLifeStartsAtConception

The reason this post is in the Christian Spirituality Forum is because I was wondering if anyone disagreed that Human Life Starts At Conception?

Embryos 03-30-19.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kinda confused ...explain, please?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lovely. My son and his girlfriend still have three like that waiting till Covid is over to have them implanted. They already have one little girl and want a sibling for her.

Reactions: jshiii

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kinda confused ...explain, please?

My Sperm, Wife's eggs. In Vitro Fertilization. I had a vasectomy (20 yrs earlier) and then reversal, the reversal didn't work. The tad poles can't get out! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Sperm, Wife's eggs. In Vitro Fertilization. I had a vasectomy (20 yrs earlier) and reversal, the reversal didn't work. The tad poles can't get out! :(
I thought it was IVF, but you said they were with Jesus now. That's the part that confused me. Is everything okay?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
After implant, my wife miscarriaged both 6 weeks later.
So sad. Will you try again? But take heart my daughter-in-law had a couple of miscarriages before she carried a little girl to full term and they have three more chances (which are frozen) which they will hopefully get to use once Covid has gone away.

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sad. Will you try again? But take heart my daughter-in-law had a couple of miscarriages before she carried a little girl to full term and they have three more chances (which are frozen) which they will hopefully get to use once Covid has gone away.

We have spent upwards...$50,000+. I think we have to leave it in God's hands now.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I thought it was IVF, but you said they were with Jesus now. That's the part that confused me. Is everything okay?
I thou
We have spent upwards...$50,000+. I think we have to leave it in God's hands now.
I really feel for you because we went through all the ups and downs and heartaches in our family. The process isn't easy. I will pray for you. My son and his girl were blessed as the treatments they have had were free on our National Health Service but if they want to proceed with the frozen embryos it will cost the quite a lot and it is also costing to keep them stored.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The great loss, and the money spent, this is very sad, and so dissapointing for you, yet you keep a good attitude....amazing.

I'm sorry for this burden you carry, and pray for a solution for you.