These three things

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
I would greatly appreciate prayer for healing concerning these things :

High Blood Pressure

Asthma

IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)

Some days they all act up at once, like today. Sometimes I can tell when my pressure is up cause I feel dizzy. But the IBS makes it hard to take meds, so I skip days which I know is wrong. It's a good thing it's my day off so I can rest, cause I feel bad.

Thank you so much in advance for your prayers. I will thank you in person in Heaven, but it will probably be around a thousand years or so till I get around to it cause I'm gonna be distracted by Jesus.

Oh wait, there's no time in Heaven. So I'll thank you here just in case.

THANKS !

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I remember our dear sister in the Lord that yoiu would heal her of her high blood pressure, asthma, and IBS. Meet the needs I pray in Jesus name Amen!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Lord........it's the boldless lady asking for your help today.............Dear Father......it's time to work your magic on laid renard Lord....now....we are pretty sure here she is not faking it...sooooooooooooooooo....It's show time for her. I can tell Lord she loves you very much, and you have done many things in her life. We come together today on her behalf and her request.....and we thank you Lord for what you're about to do. And bless her socks off while you're at it.

And thank you Lord.......for saving this young lady and bringing her into your kingdom

Your brother in Christ Rick

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thank you rockytopva and RANDOR !!

:) :) <<< rockytopva and RANDOR :D

I feel ALOT better today ! :) Thanks for your prayers guys.... :wub:

AND THANK YOU GOD !!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: