They don't just want acceptance...they want to rule the world.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You stated earlier...

But now suggest it is simply not expedient? Since when has sin been "not expedient"? As if it is simply an inconvenient option?
The only sin that is ever covered by grace is the sin that is forsaken completely.
Oh? Unless you are sinlessly perfect, you are not fully covered by God's grace? How does that work? So you still have to receive the penalty for the sinful habit patterns you haven't resolved in yourself yet?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
organically change an orientation.
An orientation shaped and developed within the framework of a fallen world. An orientation designed by am enemy to thwart the purposes of God in creation. The so-called 'gay lifestyle' we hear so much of is a direct result of satanic meddling. It is more appropriately called a sinful lifestyle don't you think? I think we have succumbed to the popular opinion that it is somehow a natural progression in evolutionary development. In doing so we have stopped trusting in
God's testimony to the contrary. The unnatural use of the same gender working that which is unseemly. The original word for unseemly was in the context of lustful, indecent, shameful... Everything in contradiction to a normal marital relationship between opposite genders.
Ooooh...were gonna make your children all gay!!!
That might not be that far from the truth. You think that queens reading books to children in libraries is just an innocent altruistic past time to better equip children to grow into balanced adults?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Every genuinely converted believer is perfectly repentant, because they have repented from their bad attitude to Christ to one of full commitment to Him.
Uh huh. Until God points out a sin they don't want to give up. Or refuse to recognize as sin. We always have a choice. I have lost count of the number of conversations I have had with Christians who refuse to accept the Bible as their standard of conduct.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Uh huh. Until God points out a sin they don't want to give up. Or refuse to recognize as sin. We always have a choice. I have lost count of the number of conversations I have had with Christians who refuse to accept the Bible as their standard of conduct.
It goes to prove that not all who wear the Christian 'badge' are any more than just religious people, and not genuinely converted believers.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is what the homosexual agenda is truly about...

Now there is a transgender person running for a lower office in California, who actually succeeded already at obtaining an office lower than that.

If the world accepts homosexuality the way that the gay agenda wants, you can be sure that there will eventually be a President who is homosexual or (God forbid) even transgender.

Romans 1 tells us that those who engage in that lifestyle do so because the Lord has given them over to a reprobate mind...

So the end result would be the world voting into Presidential office someone with a reprobate mind.

You don't have to even have a logical mind to understand that such a thing would be disastrous for our country.
2020 is the beginning of the end. From here on in unprecedented events will unfold. Financial crashes, viruses out of control, heinous murders, nations in distress, famines etc will plaster our news media without abating. Jesus told us to watch....to read the signs of the times....to not be a foolish virgin.....to be ready and not get taken by surprise by his return

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When one looks into why some who claim to be Christians peddle the new age Sodomite is fine today is because they have been lead astray by the works of Satan.
Just look at the Roman Catholic Church and all the Sodomite so called Priest and the cover ups that went on for 47 years that I knew of was going on back then, it took 47 years for such to come out in the open and I have people claiming that it's all been cleaned up ! that problem has been addressed !!! shut up ! we do not want to hear any more, well they demand not to bring any such up as such is forbidden ! it's been dealt with !

Well no it's not finished and I will not accept being undermined or railroaded, because I brought this up 47 years ago and got railroaded just the same.
Nothing has changed but they the Sodomites have only much got smarter !

I even remember as a young child I would go in the pub with my dad after work I started working for him when I was 7yo and seen grown men talking about such that they have been molested and they were crying, I seen such at times and when I brought up the subject to people in the Church all that I got back was a flat refusal of any such a thing could or would happen with a priest dealing with Children like that at all. the Priest was looked on as 2ed to God and they idolised such men. the child would tell the mum and dad and cop a beating from them most likely, because mum and dad were offended by the son. and if the boy was supported and they went to the police or to the Church all would be like rolling a 44 gallon drum of molasses up a hill, you had no hope of dealing with such people at all as the 44 gal drum would roll over you or run away from you and smash into something or some other poor person.

I have seen the decay of the Church being run into the ground and of society being run into the ground by Satanist, I can see there works at hand and nothing has been truly taken in hand and dealt with that I can see that I am impressed with at all in fact I am disgusted with the way such things have been covered up, I wanted an open inquiry ! one that all can take part in and go through all such things in total detail, so hat their is a light at the end of the tunnel on this subject. not what we had a closed book with unanswered questions remaining everywhere as to why all this was so badly dealt with for years.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And with such we could see that true accountability could be taken for the future, that I would be impressed with and not looking at it all as just the same game play at hand that their was but only smarter in covering such up and that all that has been done in reality, what the general population don't see is the cunning of such that is truly at hand playing the public for fools.
When I talk to people on this subject they are all totally convinced that all is sorted out. because the media gods are happy with it all, so it must be totally fine now.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2020 is the beginning of the end. From here on in unprecedented events will unfold. Financial crashes, viruses out of control, heinous murders, nations in distress, famines etc will plaster our news media without abating. Jesus told us to watch....to read the signs of the times....to not be a foolish virgin.....to be ready and not get taken by surprise by his return

Don't ja LOVE people who make broad assertions without ANY FOUNDATION? -- Speaking of Chicken Little ...

The TRUTH be told, we ARE in the Tribulation and are half way through the 42 months. -- Even Chicken Little can ALMOST guess right.
Bobby Jo