Things That Will Be.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
God is not a God of Confusion, But Lucifer is a God of Confusion , some follow Jesus and some follow Lucifer . I see on this forum some know the truth and some have no Idea of truth. There is a coming of wars... in your life time that will change this world as you know it where the rapture fits in only God knows the time, But Jesus Demands we know the seasons. The season for the Psalms83/Isaiah 17 is upon Us only a fool would say its not. In the bible it states there will be scoffers and I see there are many but I think in the year of 2010 this war will happen and it will change the structure of the Middle east... it has to because we go into the Ezekiel 38 war , As I see it and this is only my thoughts there will be a few years between the P83 war and the E38 war..In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war. And I think the rapture will happen between the two wars... Just my thoughts...

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
God is not a God of Confusion, But Lucifer is a God of Confusion , some follow Jesus and some follow Lucifer . I see on this forum some know the truth and some have no Idea of truth. There is a coming of wars... in your life time that will change this world as you know it where the rapture fits in only God knows the time, But Jesus Demands we know the seasons. The season for the Psalms83/Isaiah 17 is upon Us only a fool would say its not. In the bible it states there will be scoffers and I see there are many but I think in the year of 2010 this war will happen and it will change the structure of the Middle east... it has to because we go into the Ezekiel 38 war , As I see it and this is only my thoughts there will be a few years between the P83 war and the E38 war..In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war. And I think the rapture will happen between the two wars... Just my thoughts...

Just our thoughts ...
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/444-the-rapture-lie-bible-study/

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I think it's pretty presumptions to think there is no Pre-trib Rapture. I also think its pretty presumptuous to think there is one.

The issue I have is that the Christian community is split on this. My group believes in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture. Right along with others. My Question is How can something that people consider so Ultra important be so split???

I mean it's pretty clear we are not suppose to commit adultery, right? We all agree.

I will tell you why. It's because it's not so Ultra Important. What I am dismayed about is the Total lack of respect among those in the Lord Toward each other. To think someone Got the right answer after years of study, when another with years of study did not.

The Rapture (Pre) has holes in it's theory. So, does the other.

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/html2/jm0088a.htm NO RAPTURE THEORY

http://www.bibleprophesy.org/pretribrapture.htm RAPTURE IS PRE TRIBULATION THEORY

Both studies are well done, and by people that know their scripture. What gives me the right to say one is wrong. I don't know these people, but I can tell when someone has spent a few years in their scriptures.

Pretribulation issues...........

I can only speak from my camp......................

I see problems when I hear terms........... Jesus comes for his bride.......(Us) Nowhere in the bible is the body of Christ refereed to female, and never mentioned as a Bride. I am not sure where we make this up at. We are the Body....... Jesus can't marry himself........and the Bible tells us what the Bride is.

MORE:

[size="4"[b]]Mat 24:40[/b] [color="#FF0000"]Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left[/color].
Mat 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. [/size]

This would be a good Rapture scripture.......... but once again there are issues........Jesus said this was like Noah.....Well, Noah was left here on a boat......... Not only that but the tares are taken first.(Matt 13)...... So, NOT GETTING TAKEN here is probably a good thing.

MORE:

The day of the Lord........

Some think the day of the Lord means Rapture somehow........... No, it means destruction...........

MORE:

Some think that as a thief the Lord zaps us out of here, because we are not appointed to wrath..........

1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Does being protected mean leaving earth???? Or can God protect us without leaving.....

I am just being up honest with some issue I have on the Rapture. I also have issues if there is not Rapture.

The thing is, we are told to walk by faith and to fear not. I think this is the way to live during the last days, as times are uncertain. If your Ruptured out of here, then great. If your not, then Great, your still safe. I don't see what difference it makes. Unless you think Satan has a snowballs chance in Hell to lay hands on us or even the protection of God is not there. If that is the case, you need some lessons on who you are in Christ.....

Jesus Is Lord

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
I do not have the time or interest to fight the rapture arguement with people any more. If they want to believe the rapture lie, so be it. You might want to read the many posts on the topic on this forum by opening the "search" window and typing "rapture." Or you can read through: http://biblicalrapture.net/

Rapture is not taught in Scripture. It is a 100% false teaching!

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
sPLIT... YOU HAVE NO GHOST.... all you have to do is read the prophecy of the bible and see where Israel is at this time..... not hard to see the season...... a blind man even can feel the season.... Jesus bless... Israel is Gods Time clock. But why am I fighting with Lucifer as I see 2010 , the things that will be... Jesus bless.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
sPLIT... YOU HAVE NO GHOST.... all you have to do is read the prophecy of the bible and see where Israel is at this time..... not hard to see the season...... a blind man even can feel the season.... Jesus bless... Israel is Gods Time clock.

No idea what "sPLIT" is???? I do know where Israel is, must right here in the USA and the other Christian nations of the world. As far as your "GHOST" we will find out when the Judge is here, I'm not worried.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
No Ghost! I seem to get areal reaction from some people when I use it...... IT tells me a lot of some people.... very Interesting. Ever heard of the HOLY GHOST? but in some bibles its not there but thats an other topic... about taking away words and verses away from the bible... very interesting... Jesus Bless... Israel is Gods Time clock. 2 Timothy 4:3 .

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
I just Love prophecy and Gods word... no matter how Lucifer cries and scratches and decieves it marches on 100%.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
JerryJohnson:

I went to the site and read up on some stuff. I liked the way they presented the teaching, not flaming but more of showing of the scriptures. I am not decided............ Rapture or no Rapture.........

In Branson where I live, I run into all kinds of people that people claim God sent them here. It's all denominations, so I can't figure out why so many.

There was a Prophecy here in around the 1940's someone was flying over Branson at night and prophesied that in the last days, God will start to gather his people in this spot. At the time this person had no idea where they were at, but it was over Branson.

I have heard of other places God is moving people for the last days, so it could be we hang out though the whole thing.

Like I said, I am not decided.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxx, not to sound rude, but you almost seem incoherent in a way. What is spit?? and why accuse someone of not having the Holy Ghost.
If you have the Holy Ghost, then you should be led by the Spirit of God, and there is nothing that tells the NT Church that we need to be led by signs that are going on in Israel.
WE are led by the Spirit of God, not fleeces or physical evidence of something. We don't need signs, we need to listen to the Holy Ghost which you claim to have. However, to accuse someone of not Having the Spirit of God, that is a Brother in Christ, then Herby we know them..........

Jesus Is Lord

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
Does being protected mean leaving earth???? Or can God protect us without leaving.....

psalm 91:1
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

and verse 7
A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Looks like I'll be standing next to JarBreaker.................. No weapon formed against us shall prosper!!!!! :D

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
No Ghost! I seem to get areal reaction from some people when I use it...... IT tells me a lot of some people.... very Interesting. Ever heard of the HOLY GHOST? but in some bibles its not there but thats an other topic... about taking away words and verses away from the bible... very interesting... Jesus Bless... Israel is Gods Time clock. 2 Timothy 4:3 .

My God isn’t a spook! Look up the words in the Greek. Word is πνεῦμα , pneuma properly translated as Spirit not ghost.

Who said anything about taking words away from the Bible?

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
Is the holy Ghost in the bible?

No, not in the Greek. Only in the English translation where the Greek was incorrectly translated. Again the word is πνεῦμα , pneuma or Spirit.

Ghost is used in Dell comic books also.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
I have been down this road before ... Greek trans.... which one?

Koine or Septuagint?

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Are you saying God could not give US a perfect translation of his word in English...... Man would not get it right bcause man is man?.... In All creation and he could not make man wright what he wanted.... you give God very little credit... but this is what God says about taking away... that he knew people like you and lucifer would try to do... Revelations 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life. Your playing with fire my friend.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
I have been down this road before ... Greek trans.... which one?

Koine or Septuagint?

Greek period. The New Testament was written in Greek! The Septuagint is the Old Testament Hebrew translated to Greek. Koine Greek is common Greek; it is the Greek common citizen would have used and understood better that the older Classical Greek. It was also the original language of the New Testament.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
There is a DIff! I see you like to talk but know? I think not... Jesus Bless.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
So whats your point? The bible was written common Greek?... thats news to ME? and who Told you this.... Peter , James or John?

Status
Not open for further replies.