We need to be on the front foot, the Devil wants to snare the nations, by provoking their world (angry?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I have been watching the Lord, looking to the Heavens and resisting the Devil (as best I can), and I have begun to perceive a pattern in the Devil's attacks.

The Devil has made the nations of the world his focus, and wishes to bring them into a snare (that they are not for God), by provoking their world. The world to the nations, is different from one nation to the next, but the Devil wishes to beguile them all together. Now if men stand for God and they do not succumb to fear that their world will be taken from them, they will overcome the Devil - but we know that takes strength, that only the Lord Jesus has.

The Day will come when men will suspect their neighbour, not knowing the will of God in faith and will come together in doubt to make war and bring calamity - but that is not yet: first the Devil has to cause men to doubt their place in the world, what it is for. The Devil can do this, by provoking the world the nations recognise. If the nations come together, to save the world, then the Devil will be able to invite himself in, by his own power. There is peace despite this, when we remember that the Lord discerned the spirits, when He was in our midst and can easily see a sign from Satan for what it is.

What is falling, in this world, at the moment, is the old world, that has not stood in praise for the Lord. Great things God has created and received no praise for them at all. We must change this! We must open up our hearts to praise God, as the Holy Spirit would praise or have us praise. There is strength in this, in that we can discern the Lord's strength - which the world needs - if we do this.

I hope this has been of some encouragement.

God bless.