Think about it: "No man can buy or sell"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to stir this up.

What if this is nothing more than a public acceptance of societies norms!

to clarify, being known to suport the latests fads about lgbts etc etc. If one does not publicly support them, being unwelcome in shops or places of work etc etc
Just give it a little switch and right

Demoralization is the first of the four steps, because people cannot think for themselves and the information they produce is invalid. They are so brainwashed that they believe nothing even when shown evidence.

Demoralization, destabilization, crisis (we are here) and normalization are the four steps according to Bezmenov.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul explains the ending of the church…

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. - 1 Thessalonians 4

Bringing attention to something in these passages. I think people overlook.

Notice:
Physically dead IN Christ Risen FIRST...
Then the alive IN Christ.
(Christ's Church)

After the millennial reign...the Rest of the Dead are Risen... WHO are they?
Gods People ISRAEL...AND?

Remember: Rev 14:6 An Angel giving the gospel to the entire world, during the Trib,
"Last chance" to Believe, Before Vials poured out.

Notice:
...them also which sleep "in Jesus" will God bring with him." (After millennial reign).

First will be Last, Last will be First?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hopefully we are already doing
John 3:18 now! And but of course,at that time, there will be no one else to trust at that !
I think that if and when that time comes, we'll realize that we need each other.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF this whole thing was the precursor to the mark of the beast, which I think it could be...

1. I think we would go before that time. I don't believe we would be here.
2. BUT if we didn't, how would you survive?

You wouldn't be able to drive because you couldn't afford it.

You wouldn't need a prepped pantry full of 10+ years of food. You wouldn't have a pantry.

I think the Christians would all be nomadic. Maybe we would barter and forage. Maybe we would just have to stick really close together.

But I think of Luke 9, Jesus told the 12 to go with nothing. I feel like it was an act of faith for them and that the Lord would provide for them on their journey.

The mid trib rapture is before the mark of the beast, so that will only be a problem for the unsaved and the lukewarm believers, who are not found worthy to escape those views things that will come on the world, Luke 21:36, (the lukewarm are rejected by Christ, Revelation 3:16) and for those who get saved after the rapture.

For them it will be a problem. John saw a huge crowd of souls in heaven who were killed for not taking the mark, Revelation 20:4.

Shalom Aleichem

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The mid trib rapture is before the mark of the beast, so that will only be a problem for the unsaved and the lukewarm believers, who are not found worthy to escape those views things that will come on the world, Luke 21:36, (the lukewarm are rejected by Christ, Revelation 3:16) and for those who get saved after the rapture.

For them it will be a problem. John saw a huge crowd of souls in heaven who were killed for not taking the mark, Revelation 20:4.

Shalom Aleichem
Is it true that love holds no record of wrongs?? 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 ?.....or have we got something wrong in how we hear?
When we read this do we hear, you are loved as long as you do what I want? Do we hear, if you don't dance to my tune I'll be hoping mad ? etc..... So which is it?

If there is courage to seriously ask these questions and to honestly seek answers the hopeless and the lost could find something attractive and inspiring.

The religious leaders in Jesus day peed in their own pockets.....they got that warm fuzzy feeling when they determined they were not part of the ignorant rabble......and Jesus warned us of their yeast!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: no man can buy or sell?

The TWO "mid-trib" raptures are for Israel's 144,000 and two witnesses.
So, no they will not be "subject to the mark." FurtherMoreOver:

The ONE Pre-TOJT Great GRACE Departure for The Body Of CHRIST,
also eliminates This Heaven-Bound assembly from the same.

FurtherMoreOver2, those who reject God's Gospel Of GRACE, Today,
will have No Second Chance during Israel's Great Tribulation, due to:

DOUBLE Deception!:

"And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom The LORD shall
consume with The Spirit of His Mouth, and shall destroy with
The Brightness of His Coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all
power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness
of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received
not The Love of The Truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God Shall Send them Strong Delusion, that
they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who
believed not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
(2 Thessalonians 2:8-12)

Thus, only ALL other UNbelievers, besides "these damned," who will "hear
the Everlasting gospel of the kingdom, preached by an angel" (Rev 14:6),
have THEIR choice to make: believe/can't buy/sell/be martyred, or
"take the mark of the beast."

Precious friend(s), please be advised, Under God's GRACE Today, Before our
Departure To His GloryLand, And HIS Judgment Falls on a wicked world:

Today Is The Day Of Eternal Salvation: God's Simple Will!

Last edited:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maybe He'll suspend free-will...it could happen, couldn't it?

Hi Truman,

He 'could' suspend freewill, but He will not...
What a beautiful thing, to choose to love..

As it was from the time of Adam, even till now, the choice is the same:

'this day I set before you life and death, choose life therefore that you might live'

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: Truman

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe He'll suspend free-will...it could happen, couldn't it?
Hi Truman,
He 'could' suspend freewill, but He will not...
What a beautiful thing, to choose to love..
Precious friends, what would you Call "God's Strong DELUSION"?:

"And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;

because they received not the love of The Truth, that they might be saved {choose LOVE?}. And for this cause God Shall Send them Strong Delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." (2 Thessalonians 2:8-12)

AFTER The Body Of CHRIST Departs To GloryLand, "suspension of free will"?

(2 Timothy 2:15; Romans 16:25; Ephesians 3:9 = Grace/Mystery fellowship {Romans - Philemon}, For ALL “to SEE,” today,?)

Please Be Richly Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, and Edified!
God's Simple Will!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm getting exited. I have the feeling we are way farther along than we think we are. I think we are going to see our Lord a lot sooner than we think we are!!