Think about it: "No man can buy or sell"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck

Consider how God provided for the prophet here:

"And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.
So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook." I Kings 17:4-6
Edward fully agrees with you my friend . Me and ol ed have become good friends when it comes to truth .
His full given birth name is Edward zach Lee . To us we call him Edzachlee , which sounds just like EXACTLY .
ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TRUST IN JESUS . I bet you know JESUS cant lie .
What did JESUS say concerning worry , what DID JESUS say concering even the birds of the air , THAT IF GOD FEEDS THEM
HE WILL FEED YOU . AND JESUS PROVED THIS TOO , with five thousand and then four thousand .
I KNOW i seem as a big ol childlike dummy cause i trust in what the bible says . Most men laugh like crazy
at my simple minded child like trust . BUT I PRAISE GOD HE GAVE IT TO ME . GOD SENT THE SON , GOD gave TESTIMONY OF THE SON
JESUS aint a man that he could ever lie . AND HE SAID WORRY NOT over these things , MY FATHER FEEDS EVEN BIRDS
HE WILL FEED YOU . I TAKE THAT AS SOLID TRUTH . JESUS TRULY IS , GOD TRULY IS , THE ONLY ONE I CAN TRUST IN .
OH BUT WHAT A SOLID TRUST IT IS , FOR IN TRUTH GOD ALONE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BE TRUSTED .
And most folks NEED to learn this REAL FAST or they aint gonna make it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luxury, comfort, prosperity has made us weak and soft. - You ate a kitty-cat?
God gave lucifer the most precious and wonderous gifts . Lucifer let the gifts go to his own mind as though HE was the ONE
So too have even most all churches . THEY WAXED FAT and KICKED GOD OFF , cause they began to trust in the riches , NOT GOD .
Feel free to examine this by scripture . Tis why it is written and said , IF RICHES DO INCREASE , SET NOT YOUR .........................
your what , HEART ON THEM . KEEP THE HEART ON GOD and IF THEY DO INCREASE , DO AS GOD DID and DOES
GIVE THEM TO THOSE WHO DO LACK . BUT DO NOT STORE UP RICHES ON THE EARTH . CAUSE WHERE YOUR RICHES ARE
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS . CANT BE IN BOTH PLACES . WE EITHER LOVE GOD , or we love mammon . THE PROOF WILL ALWAYS BE
SEEN .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be nice, now...kitty-cats are sensitive. Lol
Don’t hate me I love cats. I have three. Our newest one is my favorite although I think she may be possessed by a powerful demon lol. She is still a kitten. She screams like a banshee and goes full parkour regularly. She has eyes that have two different colors within the eye. I have never seen anything like it.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don’t hate me I love cats. I have three. Our newest one is my favorite although I think she may be possessed by a powerful demon lol. She is still a kitten. She screams like a banshee and goes full parkour regularly. She has eyes that have two different colors within the eye. I have never seen anything like it.
She sounds wonderful! Lol If I saw a cougar and I had a rifle and it came at me...stupid cat! Fur everywhere! Lol

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good luck hunting mountain lions AKA forest ninjas. I actually shot one once while turkey hunting. The only one I have ever seen. The meat was delicious(think about what they eat!). I think you may have a better chance at hunting Bigfoots.

I think most people have no idea how hard it would be to survive off the land without God’s provision. I live in the woods and it is a constant battle against nature to even end up with a vegetable. This year I lost my entire garden to chipmunks breaking of into my greenhouse. Aphids also decided to try to eat everything. The animals(including black bears) learned to steal all of the apples from the trees besides maybe ten. We did end up with some peaches and an elk so I can’t complain. But I foresee some famine coming sooner than we think. I need to get that greenhouse rodent proof this winter.

If you're in the woods, I bet you already have things you don't even know about from green walnuts to rhubarb.

And if a swamp nearby, cattail. Good for making flour and high in Vitamin C. Or if pine trees, pine nuts. (Although you have to wait months for the pine cones to dry first.)

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're in the woods, I bet you already have things you don't even know about from green walnuts to rhubarb.

And if a swamp nearby, cattail. Good for making flour and high in Vitamin C. Or if pine trees, pine nuts. (Although you have to wait months for the pine cones to dry first.)
I own a ponderosa tree farm. How/when do you harvest pine nuts?

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I own a ponderosa tree farm. How/when do you harvest pine nuts?

If I remember right, summer. When they're still a bit green you put them in a burlap bag out in the sun for about a month (seems like others do longer) and smash the pine cones until the seeds fall out. (Get kids to do it... Lol)

Huge pain and you gotta be careful. If they're rancid you can lose sense of taste.

Reactions: Mantis

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good luck hunting mountain lions AKA forest ninjas. I actually shot one once while turkey hunting. The only one I have ever seen. The meat was delicious(think about what they eat!). I think you may have a better chance at hunting Bigfoots.

I think most people have no idea how hard it would be to survive off the land without God’s provision. I live in the woods and it is a constant battle against nature to even end up with a vegetable. This year I lost my entire garden to chipmunks breaking of into my greenhouse. Aphids also decided to try to eat everything. The animals(including black bears) learned to steal all of the apples from the trees besides maybe ten. We did end up with some peaches and an elk so I can’t complain. But I foresee some famine coming sooner than we think. I need to get that greenhouse rodent proof this winter.
This made me smile, thanks mantis :D

Reactions: Mantis

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I think he already knows about eating cattail! Lol

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he already knows about eating cattail! Lol

We used to drink the liquids from cat tails. You can break them open and drink.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We used to drink the liquids from cat tails. You can break them open and drink.

I didnt know that! I spent a lot of time as a kid eating horsetail. (All these things got tails?)

Y'all probably dont know what that is.. Its this thing

Horsetail-hyemale.jpg

A lot of salmon berries and loads and loads of red huckleberries.

I watched this lady on YouTube called Hamimommy from Korea and she makes this kimchi from all different vegetables. I want to do it but I'm afraid to invest in jars because I don't know what my living situation is in the future

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt know that! I spent a lot of time as a kid eating horsetail. (All these things got tails?)

Y'all probably dont know what that is.. Its this thing

Horsetail-hyemale.jpg

A lot of salmon berries and loads and loads of red huckleberries.

I watched this lady on YouTube called Hamimommy from Korea and she makes this kimchi from all different vegetables. I want to do it but I'm afraid to invest in jars because I don't know what my living situation is in the future
Those look like the cat tails we used to drink from. I think the friend that taught me the drink idea didn't know the name. Not cattails. But yeah that's what we used to drink liquids from when out hunting around.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to eat loganberries while fishing the Bow River in Alberta.
Loganberry_2.jpg
OoOOooOooooOoo

Those look good

Those look like the cat tails we used to drink from. I think the friend that taught me the drink idea didn't know the name. Not cattails. But yeah that's what we used to drink liquids from when out hunting around.
That makes sense! Horsetails... They were either everywhere in Oregon or I was eating something else. Lol