Think about it: "No man can buy or sell"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OoOOooOooooOoo

Those look good

That makes sense! Horsetails... They were either everywhere in Oregon or I was eating something else. Lol
They're like soft bamboo. Break them open and liquid flows out, water. They grow in swamps from what I remember.

Reactions: DuckieLady

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul explains the ending of the church…

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. - 1 Thessalonians 4

And then explains when it will all end…

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. - 2 Thessalonians 2

Notice the wording, “and that man of sin be revealed” as if the anti-Christ’s kingdom will be in the beginnings of being set up before we are all called away. I would look for opportunity to get the mark of the beast, which for most will be just another tattoo, but with such an event one must also realize the ending of the church as something not that far away.

I think, though, that before the events mentioned in Thessalonians the mark of the beast will not be something all the way set up.

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just gonna leave this here

IMG-20211018-001134.jpg

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/68/80/73/6a17a66e9ec8c5/US11107588.pdf

Let you guys think about it

I don't know if you guys can see the image or not. I see it when editing, but it fails on me when I send.

Just incase here is the picture link https://i.ibb.co/WV87HRh/IMG-20211018-001134.jpg

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that Biden and co. are part of the international plan to globalize humanity. I also believe that Yahweh has deemed it to be so.
I'm with you Truman, but I think it will be Harris, as Biden doesn't have much longer to go, plus he looks like a mannequin on stage, and I think they have to pump him full of drugs just to speak, it will be Harris, she will be the first woman President and the first Black woman also, or half and half, half Black and Half Indian, and that's not being racist just the truth.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cant find it my friend . but i will try again . It was done in barcelona over two years ago .
The are busying stripping the internet of many things which expose their agenda . ITS GETTING harder and harder to find things my friend .
No worries my good brother, if you find you find it if you don't, that's ok too.

God bless you Amigo.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David Bossie article on foxnews is interesting.

I’ve been noting some oddities, like Biden’s speech about police officers, to police officers, and talk of a return to Stay In Mexico.

Bossie says he is expecting a major surprise announcement from the Biden-Fauci team regarding covid within the next few weeks, like…herd immunity is achieved or you can stop wearing masks or reversing mandates. I guess we will see…

When you are hated by everyone I guess you have to do something…

Last edited:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sure what I just read here, what it means…
Let me break it down a little

"System and methods for anonymously selecting subjects for treatment against an infectious disease caused by a pathogen . ..."

So anonymously selecting people for treatment against a virus.

"Then , a score is generated based on a plurality of such received IDs ..."

To me it sounds like an electronic device that detects a virus and a score determines the health of a person and the possibility of how likely the person is to transmit the infection.

Basically it sounds like the road to a social credit score, but for health. Now it doesn't say it is for that, but it just seems like it could be.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She sounds wonderful! Lol If I saw a cougar and I had a rifle and it came at me...stupid cat! Fur everywhere! Lol
best guess , ol truman aint gonna try and pet kitty . He gonna shoot that kitty . yeah my advice
to children and all , dont pet those kitties .

Reactions: Truman

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me break it down a little

"System and methods for anonymously selecting subjects for treatment against an infectious disease caused by a pathogen . ..."

So anonymously selecting people for treatment against a virus.

"Then , a score is generated based on a plurality of such received IDs ..."

To me it sounds like an electronic device that detects a virus and a score determines the health of a person and the possibility of how likely the person is to transmit the infection.

Basically it sounds like the road to a social credit score, but for health. Now it doesn't say it is for that, but it just seems like it could be.
I have not yet read the article . But it sounds like to me , they gonna try and plant maybe some kind of RFID ELECTRO MAGNIETC
device in folks . Does any of that sound familiar .
I believe they gonna usher in something , that under pretense they claim will be able
to identify whether one is sick or not . If folks dont take it , THEY wont be able to enter society .
Does that sound famliar . If not go look at barcelona . over two years ago the MAJOR , and i do mean MAJOR
phone companies held a conference . ALL tied into a man getting chipped and with a wave of his hand he could buy and sell
and THEY BEEN PUSHING THIS INTO THE MEDICAL FIELD TOO . ME SEES WHERE ITS GOING .
My advice is DONT TOUCH IT . OUR BODY belongs to GOD , NOT THE BEAST SYSTEM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to eat loganberries while fishing the Bow River in Alberta.
Loganberry_2.jpg
Its looks like some wacked out version of Asparagus . Look closer truman .
PS , the black berries in this photo look good . cept the red ones , they need to ripen a bit .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt know that! I spent a lot of time as a kid eating horsetail. (All these things got tails?)

Y'all probably dont know what that is.. Its this thing

Horsetail-hyemale.jpg

A lot of salmon berries and loads and loads of red huckleberries.

I watched this lady on YouTube called Hamimommy from Korea and she makes this kimchi from all different vegetables. I want to do it but I'm afraid to invest in jars because I don't know what my living situation is in the future
It looks like aspargus gone wrong . We used to plant aspargus . Give it three years and then you will be able
to start cutting the fresh shoots to eat .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I doubt that, very seriously...
It would mean people couldn't justly be held accountable for their actions.

Rather I think several demons have been loosed upon the world. They would have power over reprobate minds. They will herd the masses in a direction conducive for the end times.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would mean people couldn't justly be held accountable for their actions.

Rather I think several demons have been loosed upon the world. They would have power over reprobate minds. They will herd the masses in a direction conducive for the end times.
I'm thinking in terms of fallen angels, "princes".

Much love!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
the precursor to the mark of the beast,

Just to stir this up.

What if this is nothing more than a public acceptance of societies norms!

to clarify, being known to suport the latests fads about lgbts etc etc. If one does not publicly support them, being unwelcome in shops or places of work etc etc