This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever even looked at a conservative source of news??? I am quoting from CONSERVATIVE DAILY NEWS as published on August 26, 2017 (over two years ago). Since then there is a lot more WHICH WILL NEVER BE REPORTED BY THE CORRUPT MEDIA. Christians should not be listening to or encouraging liars. So shame on you for mocking Trump.
You just proved my point. Everyone is a liar except for Trump! Now you tell me I shouldn't listen to anyone who dares to disagree with Trump?

I check out Drudge Report daily, sometimes twice a day. Some days I check to see what Breitbart is reporting. While I may not agree with Breitbart on some things, I often see stories there that aren't getting covered elsewhere. I find some of their stories about the Democrats running for President now fascinating. They have their slant; but I think I can separate the facts from the slant in their news stories. How about them apples?

How often do you look at liberal sources of news without sneering and pretending to know in advance that everything they say are lies? You have no need of that, do you? Whatever Trump says has to be right! I've news for you. He isn't God. He's a huge liar. I thought Bill and Hillary Clinton were big liars, but I think he has them beat, hands down.

Trump meets Kim Jong Un at DMZ and becomes first sitting US President to enter North Korea
So the guy can get his photo taken with dictators. From Breitbart News -- hardly a liberal news site!

September 17, 2019 Expert: North Korea's Nuclear Arsenal May Grow up to 40 Bombs by 2020

An expert from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), which tracks military development around the world, told South Korean reporters on Monday the communist regime in North Korea may have as many as 40 nuclear weapons by the end of the year.

The research institute estimated that Pyongyang controlled between 20 and 30 nuclear weapons by the end of 2018.

Dictator Kim Jong-un has attempted, through several meetings with President Donald Trump and other world leaders, to portray his regime as being increasingly less interested in nuclear development and more interested in attracting tourism and foreign investment to keep Kim’s luxury lifestyle viable. North Korea is under one of history’s strictest global sanctions regime as a result of nuclear weapons testing in 2017, which even its closest ally, China, opposed.

His policy about Iran has backfired. Now a potential war may break out in the Middle East. If that gets out of hand, oil prices could sky rocket.

He criticized Obama for not pulling out troops from Afghanistan -- and today we have more troops there than when Obama was President.

From another conservative news site: August 23, 2019 As US casualties hit new highs, Trump must fulfill promise to end war in Afghanistan

President Trump promised the American people an “America First” approach to foreign policy. When are we going to get it? There’s never
been a better time for the president to deliver on his long-standing promise to end the war in Afghanistan. As reported by the Washington Examiner, 2019 has seen the highest number of U.S. troop casualties in Afghanistan in a half-decade, with two deaths last week pushing the number of heroes’ lives claimed in the war this year to 14. A total of roughly 2,400 Americans have now died in the conflict.

Trump has vocally opposed the war in Afghanistan for almost a decade, and promised to stop fighting “endless wars” and “policing the world” countless times both as a candidate and in speeches since taking office. But two and a half years into Trump’s presidency, we’re still in Afghanistan — an utter disappointment and grave mistake.

Read what Trump said on Twitter back in 2012: Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that people believe deceivers to be honest is what gets me...

I'm not quoting a source, just pseduo-stating events:
Trump to Putin: Did you interfere with our elections?
Putin to Trump: Nope
Trump to everyone else: I just asked him. He said 'no'. I believe him.
The end.

Ahahahahaha.

I don't know who will defend who anymore...
And Mitch McConnell refuses to let the Senate vote on bills to increase the security of elections. Thanks, Moscow Mitch.

McConnell blocks 2 bills on election security on heels of Mueller warnings

"It's very important that we maintain the integrity and security of our elections in our country," the GOP leader said, but he added, "any Washington involvement in that task needs to be undertaken with extreme care, extreme care and on a thoroughly bipartisan basis. Obviously this legislation is not that. It's just a highly partisan bill from the same folks who spent two years hyping up a conspiracy theory about President Trump and Russia."

But the Kentucky Republican, who is running for a fifth term in 2020, has shut down nearly every effort to bring election security to the Senate floor.

Many of the bills Democrats have sought to call up this week -- and in previous weeks -- are bipartisan.

President Donald Trump's ally, Sen. Lindsey Graham, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, has co-authored multiple bills and passed them out of committee with bipartisan support. Those bills have yet to make it to the Senate floor.

The DETER Act, for instance, co-authored by Graham and Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., would allow federal officials to deport anyone involved in election interference and refuse admittance to the country anyone found guilty of such acts.

Grassley told reporters Thursday that he wants to see that bill, for which he voted, considered by the Senate. He also added that he would favor the House bill Schumer tried to pass on Thursday if "you took out things in it that federalize state elections."

The Judiciary Committee also passed legislation to make it a federal crime to hack into a state voting system. That legislation passed the Senate earlier this month and awaits House consideration.

But McConnell has stopped other attempts to legislate around the issue.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just proved my point. Everyone is a liar except for Trump! Now you tell me I shouldn't listen to anyone who dares to disagree with Trump?

I check out Drudge Report daily, sometimes twice a day. Some days I check to see what Breitbart is reporting. While I may not agree with Breitbart on some things, I often see stories there that aren't getting covered elsewhere. I find some of their stories about the Democrats running for President now fascinating. They have their slant; but I think I can separate the facts from the slant in their news stories. How about them apples?

How often do you look at liberal sources of news without sneering and pretending to know in advance that everything they say are lies? You have no need of that, do you? Whatever Trump says has to be right! I've news for you. He isn't God. He's a huge liar. I thought Bill and Hillary Clinton were big liars, but I think he has them beat, hands down.

So the guy can get his photo taken with dictators. From Breitbart News -- hardly a liberal news site!

September 17, 2019 Expert: North Korea's Nuclear Arsenal May Grow up to 40 Bombs by 2020

An expert from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), which tracks military development around the world, told South Korean reporters on Monday the communist regime in North Korea may have as many as 40 nuclear weapons by the end of the year.

The research institute estimated that Pyongyang controlled between 20 and 30 nuclear weapons by the end of 2018.

Dictator Kim Jong-un has attempted, through several meetings with President Donald Trump and other world leaders, to portray his regime as being increasingly less interested in nuclear development and more interested in attracting tourism and foreign investment to keep Kim’s luxury lifestyle viable. North Korea is under one of history’s strictest global sanctions regime as a result of nuclear weapons testing in 2017, which even its closest ally, China, opposed.

His policy about Iran has backfired. Now a potential war may break out in the Middle East. If that gets out of hand, oil prices could sky rocket.

He criticized Obama for not pulling out troops from Afghanistan -- and today we have more troops there than when Obama was President.

From another conservative news site: August 23, 2019 As US casualties hit new highs, Trump must fulfill promise to end war in Afghanistan

President Trump promised the American people an “America First” approach to foreign policy. When are we going to get it? There’s never
been a better time for the president to deliver on his long-standing promise to end the war in Afghanistan. As reported by the Washington Examiner, 2019 has seen the highest number of U.S. troop casualties in Afghanistan in a half-decade, with two deaths last week pushing the number of heroes’ lives claimed in the war this year to 14. A total of roughly 2,400 Americans have now died in the conflict.

Trump has vocally opposed the war in Afghanistan for almost a decade, and promised to stop fighting “endless wars” and “policing the world” countless times both as a candidate and in speeches since taking office. But two and a half years into Trump’s presidency, we’re still in Afghanistan — an utter disappointment and grave mistake.

Read what Trump said on Twitter back in 2012: Donald J. Trump on Twitter
As reported by MSNBC the Senate blocked Trump's decision to remove troops from Afghanistan.
Russia is allies with North Korea and was reported to be supplying them with material to build nuclear weapons through 3rd party countries.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As reported by MSNBC the Senate blocked Trump's decision to remove troops from Afghanistan.
I don't think you heard things right. Earlier this year, the Senate voted on a nonbinding resolution. One vote was 68-23, another was 70-26.

The Senate voted Monday to oppose the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Syria and Afghanistan, breaking with President Donald Trump as he calls for a military drawdown in those countries.

Senators voted 70-26 for the amendment sponsored by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. The measure says the Islamic State group and al-Qaida militants still pose a serious threat to the United States, and it warns that "a precipitous withdrawal" of U.S. forces from those countries could "allow terrorists to regroup, destabilize critical regions and create vacuums that could be filled by Iran or Russia."

Trump abruptly tweeted plans for a U.S. pullout from Syria in December, arguing that the Islamic State group had been defeated even though his intelligence chiefs have said it remains a threat. Trump also ordered the military to develop plans to remove up to half of the 14,000 U.S. forces in Afghanistan.

The strong bipartisan vote comes as Republican senators have increasingly diverged from Trump on foreign policy. When he introduced the amendment last week, McConnell said "ISIS and al-Qaida have yet to be defeated."

McConnell's amendment, which is nonbinding, would encourage cooperation between the White House and Congress to develop long-term strategies in both nations, "including a thorough accounting of the risks of withdrawing too hastily."

It was nonbinding; but you can see even Republicans couldn't stomach his approach to things.

Trump's idea of holding peace talks in Afghanistan was to talk to the Taliban without the Afghan government at the table. Things just went more sour there.

Russia is allies with North Korea and was reported to be supplying them with material to build nuclear weapons through 3rd party countries.
I heard that Russia had helped them with their missile program. I doubt either China or Russia likes the idea of North Korea having nuclear bombs. If there was a nuclear war in the area, they would both be affected. If you have a link to a story about Russia helping North Korea build nuclear bombs, I'd be interested in reading it. Either way, Trump got his picture taken and some people talked about giving the Nobel Peace Prize, and now we find out North Korea could be making more nuclear bombs.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is already cornered in Saudi Arabia - if he doesn’t react to Iran’s attack, he will look like the coward he is, and everyone will take what they want from places like Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Israel. If he does attack Iran, there will be another Middle East quagmire, which will develop into another failed state, rife for terrorist activity.

He has no time for China, Russia or N. Korea at the moment.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is already cornered in Saudi Arabia - if he doesn’t react to Iran’s attack, he will look like the coward he is, and everyone will take what they want from places like Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Israel. If he does attack Iran, there will be another Middle East quagmire, which will develop into another failed state, rife for terrorist activity.

He has no time for China, Russia or N. Korea at the moment.
His Iran policy could be his undoing. He thought he was so clever to undo Obama's agreement with Iran. Now it's beginning to look as if his policy could start another war for the USA to get bogged down in. I did agree with Trump that Obama's agreement needed improving because Iran was still sponsoring terrorism; but he went in trying to look tough and macho when bribing Iran probably would have worked better. Offering them more foreign investment if they stopped the sponsoring of terrorism would have worked better. The way he did it alienated European allies, some of whom were trying to invent ways to get around the American sanctions because they wanted to keep Obama's agreement intact. Trump doesn't know how to keep alliances together.

Iran also desperately needs to find solutions for its energy problem. Pollution is a big problem; and their oil is not going to last forever. If they don't find alternative energy sources soon, they could wind up completely impoverished and unable to solve it. I would have offered them help in things like solar power, getting American companies to go there to help them with the technology if they were willing to stop sponsoring terrorism.

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump did nothing to help Saudi Arabia if they got into a war with Iran. He likes the idea of selling the Saudis military equipment; but he may turn out to be unreliable if Saudi Arabia tries to depend on him. We've seen how he didn't care that much about Japan and South Korea. Now that their relations with the USA has gone downhill, they're reviving old animosities and squabbling with each other.

Israel? Trump appeared somewhat indifferent about Netanyahu's problems on Wednesday.

Netanyahu cancels trip to U.N. as he appears to fall short in Israel elections

Trump, asked by reporters Wednesday afternoon if he had spoken to Netanyahu since the election, said he had not, adding: "Those results are coming in and it's very close. Everybody knew it's going to be very close. We'll see what happens."

He then appeared to distance himself from the Israeli leader, saying, "Look, our relationship is with Israel. We'll see what happens."

The stakes are high for Netanyahu, who could potentially be indicted in three corruption cases. If he remains prime minister, Netanyahu may be able to pass legislation that would grant him immunity. But if he loses he may have to appear in court and even face time in jail.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
but he went in trying to look tough and macho when bribing Iran probably would have worked better
One does not bribe AVOWED ENEMIES who preach hatred against the Great Satan day after day (since 1970) and promote worldwide terrorism with the revenues which belong to their people. The leadership of Iran is demonic, and you do not bribe demons.

The daily attacks on Israel by Hamas and Hezbollah are funded by Iran, and the goal of all these entities is the total obliteration of Israel. If God's hand were not over Israel, they might have succeeded, but the Six Day War proved that God was in control.

Obama's deal with Iran was a total betrayal and treasonous. Yet nobody had the guts to speak of impeaching Barack Obama because he was black. And now the Demoncrats talk about impeaching Trump day after day, because he failed to put Obama and Clinton behind bars (where they rightly belong).

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One does not bribe AVOWED ENEMIES who preach hatred against the Great Satan day after day (since 1970) and promote worldwide terrorism with the revenues which belong to their people. The leadership of Iran is demonic, and you do not bribe demons.
Sometimes a soft word turns away wrath. Sometimes being kind to others makes them feel less threatened. At least under Obama, Iran wasn't continuing its nuclear program. Now under Trump, they're back at it again. Way to god, Donald.

The daily attacks on Israel by Hamas and Hezbollah are funded by Iran, and the goal of all these entities is the total obliteration of Israel. If God's hand were not over Israel, they might have succeeded, but the Six Day War proved that God was in control.
On, Donald Trump wasn't needed? God can do without Donald Trump? [/quote]
Obama's deal with Iran was a total betrayal and treasonous. Yet nobody had the guts to speak of impeaching Barack Obama because he was black. And now the Demoncrats talk about impeaching Trump day after day, because he failed to put Obama and Clinton behind bars (where they rightly belong).[/quote]This is a naive take. There is more conflict now in the Middle East than when Obama was president.

If you read the Inspector General's report, maybe you would understand why there is a hearing to decide whether to recommend impeachment to the full House. Trump might be the one to wind up behind bars. I hope Governor Weld wins the Republican nominee, but that's probably not going to happen.

Former Gov. Bill Weld: President Trump has committed ‘treason, pure and simple’

“Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election,” Weld said during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Monday. “It couldn’t be clearer, and that’s not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It’s treason, pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty.”

He added, “The penalty under the Constitution is removal from office and that might look like a pretty good alternative to the president if he can work out a plea deal.”

Weld noted that the Constitution calls for the removal of presidents for “treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors” and argued that Trump has now met the most serious threshold.

“We don’t have to worry about bribery any more, although I think he’s committed that,” Weld said. “We don’t have to worry about other high crimes and misdemeanors, although I think he’s committed many. He’s such a lawless man. We’ve got treason, and we don’t have to dribble around the court. We can go right for the hoop.”

“It’s well past time for this guy, in my opinion to be colloquial, to be carted off to save us all,” said Weld, adding that Trump had no respect or understanding of the law.

Weld’s comments come a day after another former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, said it “would be troubling in the extreme” if Trump pressured Ukraine’s president to investigate a political rival before the 2020 election.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sometimes a soft word turns away wrath. Sometimes being kind to others makes them feel less threatened. At least under Obama, Iran wasn't continuing its nuclear program. Now under Trump, they're back at it again. Way to god, Donald.

On, Donald Trump wasn't needed? God can do without Donald Trump?
Obama's deal with Iran was a total betrayal and treasonous. Yet nobody had the guts to speak of impeaching Barack Obama because he was black. And now the Demoncrats talk about impeaching Trump day after day, because he failed to put Obama and Clinton behind bars (where they rightly belong).[/quote]This is a naive take. There is more conflict now in the Middle East than when Obama was president.

If you read the Inspector General's report, maybe you would understand why there is a hearing to decide whether to recommend impeachment to the full House. Trump might be the one to wind up behind bars. I hope Governor Weld wins the Republican nominee, but that's probably not going to happen.

Former Gov. Bill Weld: President Trump has committed ‘treason, pure and simple’

“Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election,” Weld said during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Monday. “It couldn’t be clearer, and that’s not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It’s treason, pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty.”

He added, “The penalty under the Constitution is removal from office and that might look like a pretty good alternative to the president if he can work out a plea deal.”

Weld noted that the Constitution calls for the removal of presidents for “treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors” and argued that Trump has now met the most serious threshold.

“We don’t have to worry about bribery any more, although I think he’s committed that,” Weld said. “We don’t have to worry about other high crimes and misdemeanors, although I think he’s committed many. He’s such a lawless man. We’ve got treason, and we don’t have to dribble around the court. We can go right for the hoop.”

“It’s well past time for this guy, in my opinion to be colloquial, to be carted off to save us all,” said Weld, adding that Trump had no respect or understanding of the law.

Weld’s comments come a day after another former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, said it “would be troubling in the extreme” if Trump pressured Ukraine’s president to investigate a political rival before the 2020 election.
[/QUOTE]
The Leader of USA should not have to pressure Ukraine President in the first place and the fact is that he did not pressure him at all in reality, but asked the question because of the corruption that Trump is looking to investigate, as this is his duty in fact. but we have the swamp trying every trick in the book trying there treason plots against the USA and that's the real point here.

Trump is the most loyal President to USA that it ever had for many years, the 3 presidents before him were clearly traitors to the people in the USA and we see this proof in how they only ran the Nation into the ground like total morons.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Obama's deal with Iran was a total betrayal and treasonous. Yet nobody had the guts to speak of impeaching Barack Obama because he was black. And now the Demoncrats talk about impeaching Trump day after day, because he failed to put Obama and Clinton behind bars (where they rightly belong).
I would not say that God was in control tho. more like Satan is in control for sure as the Bible says this is in fact truly so.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Leader of USA should not have to pressure Ukraine President in the first place and the fact is that he did not pressure him at all in reality, but asked the question because of the corruption that Trump is looking to investigate, as this is his duty in fact. but we have the swamp trying every trick in the book trying there treason plots against the USA and that's the real point here.

Trump is the most loyal President to USA that it ever had for many years, the 3 presidents before him were clearly traitors to the people in the USA and we see this proof in how they only ran the Nation into the ground like total morons.
All you're telling me is you like him.

Last edited:
B

brakelite

I haven't felt the least little bit of a threat to my religious freedom.

Putting "God" on our money also offends me. I associate money with mammon. If we need our money to tell us we trust in God, we're really worse off than I thought. Our churches have failed utterly if that's the case.
Reading through this thread again, and this post brought to me the words of Jesus... Whose inscription is this? Tender to Caesar then those things which are Caesar's, and to God that things which are God's.
By putting an inscription on the money proclaiming that in God we trust, does that now make the coinage of the realm God's coinage? Has America baptised the coin that any change to it is an affront to Christian sensibilities? Just asking.

Reactions: Giuliano
B

brakelite

We should follow His Word, His Will.....we submit to authorities over us.
Only in so much as they don't contradict the laws of God. There was once a law in America that required the return of all runaway slaves to their former owners. If a slave turned up at your doorstep and asked for a bed for the night and a meal, would you have turned him over to his owner?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trump had every right to ask and that proves it.
Mr. Trump has been too soft on those making wild accusations and inciting sedition. And that is why we have all this nonsense going on day after day.
Mueller and his gang, the top brass of the FBI, and the top brass of the DOJ should all have been prosecuted by now. He could have easily set up a separate commission to investigate the investigators. And he most certainly should have cleaned house more thoroughly.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All you're telling me is you like him.
I don't see a problem with what he said at all, I would of demand that they have to do so.

We are trying to drain the swamp of all the traitors who are trying to take advantage of the USA. that's the key here and get the USA back on track to becoming a healthy Nation again, because my self as an Australian knows that if the USA crashes then China is coming to take Australia over.

China wants to dominate the world and they will do it easy as pie because they are on track to do such, The USA is sick and being taken advantage of for years.

Trump is correct the USA has to get it's arse into gear and get cracking because it is so far behind, look at all the power stations in the USA you would think it was a 3 world Nation to have such backward tec, the USA should have Generation 3 or 4 Nuclear power stations everywhere.
China is becoming so advanced now that their is no way that USA could compete and Australia is that backward that it's a joke we can't even have a conversation about Nuclear power in our Government, it's taboo !

The Australian people are that dumb that they know nothing about the advancements in Nuclear power at all, they still think that it's all still like the 1960's USA old 3rd rate backwards crap power stations only have, it's pathetic that the USA still uses such junk.
The most powerful Nation on earth using such backwards 3rd world backwards junk. not to mention that the majority of Americans are oblivious to it all. not to mention that the media do not inform them, as all that the media does is try and destroy the USA on all fronts, peddling depravity for one non stop and trying to bastardise the children 24/7 with Satanic deranged queer filth.

B

brakelite

It is quite clear that you have nothing but contempt for Trump (as does Brakelite).
I think you would be hard pressed to find any expression of contempt from me for anyone on this entire site... Let alone for Trump on this thread. I think I made it very clear that this thread was not about Trump per se, but the seemingly shaky grounds upon which the Christian right is standing with regards their apparent unqualified support for him.
And I think we are all dreaming if we think our vote is what secures anyone into national leadership.
I have no personal feelings for or against Trump. However, I do wonder concerning his true loyalties. He is, along with every other president before him, both Democrat and Republican, including both Hilary and Bill, related to the royal houses of Europe. Do you understand that the US is owned and operated from London?

B

brakelite

Mr. Trump has been too soft on those making wild accusations and inciting sedition. And that is why we have all this nonsense going on day after day.
Mueller and his gang, the top brass of the FBI, and the top brass of the DOJ should all have been prosecuted by now. He could have easily set up a separate commission to investigate the investigators. And he most certainly should have cleaned house more thoroughly.
Seriously... Do you have any thoughts as to why he didn't follow up on those promises?