This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You expect Left-Liberal BBC to give Trump a fair shake? BBC has as much credibility as any of the lying Mainstream Media, who attack Trump on a daily basis.

How about quoting from a conservative source which does not put out Fake News?
Let Trump be true and every man a liar.

Reactions: 4Jesus

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Guess He put Hitler in for a purpose as well!!!
I believe that Trump is a Puppet for the Jews, but this has to do with what faction of Jews that we are talking about as you have one mob pushing for Communism and another pushing for total Capitalism. you get one of the other with Jews because they are only carnal, so they can not see past such nonsense. they are just on a works trip.
They are all idiots ! lost to this world and anyone who looks up to them is of Satan.

So Trump is of Satan as well but for what reason, as we can see with the other side of the political fence they are of Satan as well but truly hell bent on Communism that's for sure and anti religion as are many on the right wing have come over to this side in the last 20 years.

Trump may be filling in the gap in the Game, that would of end up in a civil war because if Clinton got in it would of come to that for sure by now, if the moron did not attack Russia, but for taking on Russia would of united the USA, but would of been destroyed for sure.

Hitler was just a Puppet for the Talmud so called Jews plans as well, as was Churchill and USA and Russia all did their biding in fact and now we have the same bunch of grovelling Satanist twerps looking up idolising to the Satanic Talmud Whore, just look at all the twerps who are claiming to be Christian so called Fundamentalist or so called Evangelist they are all hung up on worldly works, they claim that they are not, but in fact their works prove this to be a fact.

Many of the German Jews were planed to be killed by the Talmud in WW2 because it was they knew the Satanic workings of the Talmud and it was this type of Jew that was the biggest threat to the Talmud by far and the RCC and Protestant Churches were all full of dilettantes and the leadership of the RCC had been undermined, just as it is nowadays and just peddling dribble and nonsense and most are not aware of such because they are just so ignorant.

The Talmud Whore is the most evil murderous thing on Earth, it was this that Jesus Christ was warning about, that was misleading and undermining the Jews. Jesus was warning the Jews of who it was that was undermining them in fact and most Christians are to stupid to recognise the fact of the mater.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh not someone is bagging the Talmud ! that's Anti-Semitism ! they are that daft that they can clearly not tell the back end of the horse from the front on the subject.

Reactions: 4Jesus

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I believe that Trump is a Puppet for the Jews, but this has to do with what faction of Jews that we are talking about as you have one mob pushing for Communism and another pushing for total Capitalism. you get one of the other with Jews because they are only carnal, so they can not see past such nonsense. they are just on a works trip.
They are all idiots ! lost to this world and anyone who looks up to them is of Satan.

So Trump is of Satan as well but for what reason, as we can see with the other side of the political fence they are of Satan as well but truly hell bent on Communism that's for sure and anti religion as are many on the right wing have come over to this side in the last 20 years.

Trump may be filling in the gap in the Game, that would of end up in a civil war because if Clinton got in it would of come to that for sure by now, if the moron did not attack Russia, but for taking on Russia would of united the USA, but would of been destroyed for sure.

Hitler was just a Puppet for the Talmud so called Jews plans as well, as was Churchill and USA and Russia all did their biding in fact and now we have the same bunch of grovelling Satanist twerps looking up idolising to the Satanic Talmud Whore, just look at all the twerps who are claiming to be Christian so called Fundamentalist or so called Evangelist they are all hung up on worldly works, they claim that they are not, but in fact their works prove this to be a fact.

Many of the German Jews were planed to be killed by the Talmud in WW2 because it was they knew the Satanic workings of the Talmud and it was this type of Jew that was the biggest threat to the Talmud by far and the RCC and Protestant Churches were all full of dilettantes and the leadership of the RCC had been undermined, just as it is nowadays and just peddling dribble and nonsense and most are not aware of such because they are just so ignorant.

The Talmud Whore is the most evil murderous thing on Earth, it was this that Jesus Christ was warning about, that was misleading and undermining the Jews. Jesus was warning the Jews of who it was that was undermining them in fact and most Christians are to stupid to recognise the fact of the mater.

Nothing I can add,right now anyway,will just say scripture tells us who they are

Revelation 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, [but thou art rich] and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the syna-gogue of Sa'-tan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

This is important as He told us twice!!!

Two baskets of figs returned to form that nation state,which actually should had been named Judah those who rule it are of the verses stated above.

Jeremiah 24:1 "The LORD shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the LORD, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon."

The king of Babylon of the end times is well documented in the Book of Revelation, and in Revelation 9:11 he is identified. "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

Jeremiah 24:2 "One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad."

When you go into the horticulture of the figs, we are talking about goat figs here. The male tree. We know that this tree was set out in the year 1948 when Judah only returned to Jerusalem to establish the tiny nation of Israel. And with them came the very good figs, and the very bad figs.

They are of their father the devil,plain and simple and that's who they are ready two welcome as he(satan) comes before Christ pretending to be Christ and that's why this false rapture is a dangerous false doctrine

John 8:43 "Why do ye not understand My speech? even because ye cannot hear My word."

There are many people today that just cannot understand the simplicity that is taught in Christ, and that is because they are of the prince of this world, and their eyes are spiritually blinded. They are quick to accept the traditions of men that have been in their family and churches for many years, even when it goes against what God's Word teaches.

Jesus is now going to identify exactly who these Kenites are.

John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth because there is no truth in him, When he spaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Do you know who the devil is? The devil is Satan, and he goes by many names. In Revelation 12:9; "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world;" In the Garden of Eden Satan was called the "old serpent, and the tree of good and evil"

Jesus is telling these Kenites that there father is the devil, who is also called Satan, the dragon, or any of his other names that Satan has because of the roles he has played. Jesus is telling these Kenites that the lust, and murder in your heart is inborn from your father Satan, and you are driven in your spirit to do murder because Satan is your father.

This is why Jesus could not be speaking to the brethren of the house of Judah, for their lineage is not of Satan, this is what the plan of God is all about. Keeping the pure lineage that the coming Messiah would be born from. That is why Noah was saved from the flood, as we are told in Genesis 6:9 "THESE ARE THE GENERATIONS OF NOAH; Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations,..." In the Hebrew text the word for "perfect" is "tamim", which means "without blemish, as to breed or pedigree". Noah's blood line was pure.

Jesus is making it simple, now who was the murderer from the beginning? Most small children could answer that, it was Cain. Genesis 4:8; "And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, And slew him." Cain was a murderer from, or in the beginning.

Guess I had more to add than I thought

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You expect Left-Liberal BBC to give Trump a fair shake? BBC has as much credibility as any of the lying Mainstream Media, who attack Trump on a daily basis.

How about quoting from a conservative source which does not put out Fake News?

You mean fox?

Those were facts,did you not see the graphs ,guess anybody against trump is fake,sound just like him

Reactions: 4Jesus and aspen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
American Consumerism is horrifying

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
It would be wise for all to do a study on the four hidden dynasties ,for those who care two the link is at the bottom

Any power that comes up to scatter His people. What are these horns? What are these powers? The four methods of operation which Satan utilizes are POLITICAL, EDUCATIONAL, The ECONONY, and RELIGION.

Four Hidden Dynasties of The World,  Satan's Children Use

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's just say I know what the Holy Spirit has said about him. What he used to be is past, God is doing a new thing in him.

Are you sure? How do you know? How do you know the Holy Spirit hasn't said something to me, or any of us, and it isn't what He says you say He does?

Reactions: n2thelight

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be wise for all to do a study on the four hidden dynasties ,for those who care two the link is at the bottom

Any power that comes up to scatter His people. What are these horns? What are these powers? The four methods of operation which Satan utilizes are POLITICAL, EDUCATIONAL, The ECONONY, and RELIGION.

Four Hidden Dynasties of The World, Satan's Children Use
Actually, religion is the main door satan operates through.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure? How do you know? How do you know the Holy Spirit hasn't said something to me, or any of us, and it isn't what He says you say He does?
I hear his voice, I pray and seek Him in all things.