This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putin says Trump did nothing wrong, so that settles it! If Putin doesn't know, who would?

Putin says 'nothing compromising' in Trump call to Ukraine leader

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday defended Donald Trump over accusations the US leader pressured Kiev to dig up dirt on a rival, saying there was "nothing compromising" in transcripts of the call.

"I see nothing compromising in the conversation between Trump and (Ukrainian leader Volodymyr) Zelensky," Putin said of the phone call that has sparked an impeachment probe in the US.

"President Trump turned to a colleague with a request to investigate possible corruption relating to members of the former administration," the Russian leader said at an energy forum in Moscow.

"Any head of state would have had to do the same."

"They have already been using any excuse to attack President Trump. Now it's Ukraine," Putin added.

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"They have already been using any excuse to attack President Trump. Now it's Ukraine," Putin added.

This sounds like Trump's Christian defenders sometimes, except now they're in agreement with Putin, the ex-spy commie! lol, this gets better and better (and by better, I mean worse...).

Reactions: Nancy and bbyrd009

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This sounds like Trump's Christian defenders sometimes, except now they're in agreement with Putin, the ex-spy commie! lol, this gets better and better (and by better, I mean worse...).
But what could be worse than the Christian defenders of Obama, Clinton, and the whole gang of criminals who tried to take over America to destroy it (and are still trying to do so)?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or as Alice said in Wonderland, "Curiouser and curiouser."

Reactions: Nancy and 4Jesus

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what could be worse than the Christian defenders of Obama, Clinton, and the whole gang of criminals who tried to take over America to destroy it (and are still trying to do so)?
Putin might take care of those people if Trump asked him to.

Reactions: Nancy and 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They're the same, to me. All politicians such as Trump, Obama, Clinton, Bush(es), Reagan, etc - all part of it. And the same with other "world leaders" too, such as Putin, Kim, MBS, etc.

Reactions: Nancy

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is more or less de rigeur i guess, but what scares me is purported "Christians" swallowing his demented tripe, yikes

I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier, actually. With all of his "I have the best genes" and "I'm the smartest" and "I'm the best" self-ego stroking going on, I'm suprised he hasn't just come out and stated "I'm God, [word for plural female dog goes here]" lol

B

brakelite

And to dare criticise him or even remotely suggest that one ought to be a little more objective in his judgements regarding the current presidency brings vitriol and denigration to the point of casting doubt on ones 'faith'. As if ones faith in Trump, or lack thereof, is equal in proportion to ones faith in Christ. Ironically the same Christians who so often castigate politicians for their conspiratorial relationships with the Illuminati and the evil globalists (and rightly so) believe Trump is the second coming of Kennedy and an enemy to the international powers that be...and on what evidence? His Presbyterian allegiance and his promise to the give the church 'power' by draining a swamp from his position of temporarily standing on an island in the middle of it.

Reactions: 4Jesus and Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They're the same, to me. All politicians such as Trump, Obama, Clinton, Bush(es), Reagan, etc - all part of it. And the same with other "world leaders" too, such as Putin, Kim, MBS, etc.
Which means that you do not know the meaning of judging righteously. You are falsely accusing Donald Trump of being a criminal. That is bearing false witness. Fantastic for one who calls himself 4Jesus. Jesus would be proud of you.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which means that you do not know the meaning of judging righteously. You are falsely accusing Donald Trump of being a criminal. That is bearing false witness. Fantastic for one who calls himself 4Jesus. Jesus would be proud of you.
You can't be serious.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Putin might take care of those people if Trump asked him to.
That's not even funny.

In 2012, President Obama was overheard over a hot microphone telling President Dmitri Medvedev of Russia he would have "more flexibility" to negotiate with Putin after the election.

And did you know that part of that flexibility was handing over a *ton* of Uranium to Russia through Hillary and Bill in exchange for CASH?

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

And this from the ultra-Leftist New York Times!
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, he is a sinner, thus a criminal. Do you mean to tell me you think Trump is not a sinner?

This is not bearing false witness - this is the truth: Trump, along with those other leaders I listed, are sinners, thus criminals to God, and are in need of saving from their crimes/sins and are guilty as charged.

Are you suggesting that the laws of humans supercede the laws of God-the-Father and God-the-Son?

And now you are falsely accusing me of bearing false witness. And you are also claiming to speak for Jesus, and not in a joking manner - there's a word for this...oh yes, hypocrite...

Reactions: Giuliano and Nancy
B

brakelite

And to dare criticise him or even remotely suggest that one ought to be a little more objective in his judgements regarding the current presidency brings vitriol and denigration to the point of casting doubt on ones 'faith'. As if ones faith in Trump, or lack thereof, is equal in proportion to ones faith in Christ.

I am more than serious. I am disgusted with false accusations against Trump by Christians. For Christians to join hands with the enemies of Trump, democracy, and the Constitution is DESPICABLE.