This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just stop already, God put Trump there for His purpose. If you are having such a problem with it then go before God in prayer and talk to Him about it.
I agree. Just as God used men like Nebuchadnezzar and Cyrus, God placed Trump in office to prevent the total destruction of America at this time.

Actually, when we set aside all the talk about Trump's foibles, he was the only candidate who had an actual concrete agenda to "Make America Great Again". And the voters of America recognized this and put him in office.

Furthermore huge numbers of votes which went to Clinton were fraudulent. If those could have been excluded, his results would have been even better. And had spoiler Jill Stein stayed out of the race, his results would have been even better.

On the other hand Mr. Trump has been sabotaging himself from day one, which is hard to understand. Almost all the people he appointed to office were eventually let go. And then he made his biggest blunder by failing to handle the southern border crisis properly (another result of hiring the wrong people). The he allowed the Mueller Witch Hunt to go on and on and on, instead of having all those people involved prosecuted and locked up.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what's the plan? Trump helps Netanyahu build the Temple, then the animal sacrifices start again, in comes the antichrist and Armageddon and maybe nuclear war and finally Jesus comes?

Me? I can't think Jesus' coming depends on animal sacrifices in any way.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. Just as God used men like Nebuchadnezzar and Cyrus, God placed Trump in office to prevent the total destruction of America at this time.

Actually, when we set aside all the talk about Trump's foibles, he was the only candidate who had an actual concrete agenda to "Make America Great Again". And the voters of America recognized this and put him in office.

Furthermore huge numbers of votes which went to Clinton were fraudulent. If those could have been excluded, his results would have been even better. And had spoiler Jill Stein stayed out of the race, his results would have been even better.

On the other hand Mr. Trump has been sabotaging himself from day one, which is hard to understand. Almost all the people he appointed to office were eventually let go. And then he made his biggest blunder by failing to handle the southern border crisis properly (another result of hiring the wrong people). The he allowed the Mueller Witch Hunt to go on and on and on, instead of having all those people involved prosecuted and locked up.
Here is what I celebrated the most about Trump.....Obama refused to side with Israel and stand with them when they were being attacked, then Obama turned around and signed the Iran Nuclear Deal to allow Iran to build nuclear weapons... AND then Obama gave Iran over 400 BILLION...that is BILLION with a B dollars to Iran. Do you get the picture....Trump became president and ended the Iran nuclear deal, swore to stand with Israel to help defend it against attacks from Syria, moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem and recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel....THIS WAS PROPHESIED IN THE BIBLE. God said He will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel.

Personally, i refuse to be a vessel of Satan to gossip or slander any leader that God has raised up to undo what the enemy attempted to do against Israel.
I pray for Trump and I believe that God is working on his heart. And I have also prayed that for every attack brought against Trump to bring him down let it be done to them instead.....I prayed and asked God to bring to light all things hidden in darkness and expose all involved in deception and corruption in our politics.
Throughout the Bible God has said He appoints kings and leaders of the world.
So if God is for Trump who can be against him and stand before God and feel His wrath.

Reactions: Enoch111

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what's the plan? Trump helps Netanyahu build the Temple, then the animal sacrifices start again, in comes the antichrist and Armageddon and maybe nuclear war and finally Jesus comes?

Me? I can't think Jesus' coming depends on animal sacrifices in any way.
The plan? Read the Word and you will see God's plan unfolding exactly as it was prophesied.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The plan? Read the Word and you will see God's plan unfolding exactly as it was prophesied.
I doubt that. I've read some of the threads here about prophecy and some things were very misguided.

There was a Pope once who thought the Jews had to be converted before Jesus could come. That was the reason he forced the Jews in Rome to live in a ghetto. They also had to attend church; and if they started to nod off, a man with a stick would rap them. The Jews sometimes put wax in their ears. Did that work?
Throughout the Bible God has said He appoints kings and leaders of the world.
So if God is for Trump who can be against him and stand before God and feel His wrath.
Did you say that about Obama?

God does not use good leaders to punish people or bad ones to help them. Trump is not a good man. He's not operating under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. What I might believe is that America is so wicked a nation, God gave us Trump to destroy us. We're losing allies around the world. The national debt is at an all time high. There are mass shootings about every two weeks.

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt that. I've read some of the threads here about prophecy and some things were very misguided.

There was a Pope once who thought the Jews had to be converted before Jesus could come. That was the reason he forced the Jews in Rome to live in a ghetto. They also had to attend church; and if they started to nod off, a man with a stick would rap them. The Jews sometimes put wax in their ears. Did that work?

Did you say that about Obama?

God does not use good leaders to punish people or bad ones to help them. Trump is not a good man. He's not operating under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. What I might believe is that America is so wicked a nation, God gave us Trump to destroy us. We're losing allies around the world. The national debt is at an all time high. There are mass shootings about every two weeks.
God gave us Trump to destroy us......wow.
When people makes statements like this they have just exposed their heart and made evident that they do not hear from the Holy Spirit.
People that have listened to ungodly media reporters and believed a lie will be found as fools.
Since when do we trust in what reporters say...our source to trust should be the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
I will find it difficult to ever read any of your future posts as having any truth in it.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God gave us Trump to destroy us......wow.
When people makes statements like this they have just exposed their heart and made evident that they do not hear from the Holy Spirit.
Thank you for judging me.
People that have listened to ungodly media reporters and believed a lie will be found as fools.
Since when do we trust in what reporters say...our source to trust should be the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
I will find it difficult to ever read any of your future posts as having any truth in it.
At least you're being honest with me.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like plain old Trump bashing. Since no one in any Western government is a paragon of virtue, Christians should simply sit on their hands and let the devil take control through the Communists and Leftists.

And that would be fine if we weren’t having to hear the hypocrisy of the righties every time trump, your wonder boy open his corrupt mouth

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for judging me.

At least you're being honest with me.
I did not judge you....I said you do not hear the Holy Spirit....otherwise you would know that the favor of God is on this president and God is fulfilling His Prophesy through him.
I do not like many of trump's personal flaws but I know God is the one changing his heart.
My stand is to stand with God...and to pray for Trump not slander, gossip, curse, or "judge" (which is what you have done).

Reactions: aspen
B

brakelite

Just stop already, God put Trump there for His purpose. If you are having such a problem with it then go before God in prayer and talk to Him about it.
I have no stake in this debate. I am looking at Trump from several thousand miles away, and reading both sides of the situation from different media sources. I am not a liberal communist left wing anti Semitic gay Clinton supporter. Nor do I believe Trump is a racist becsuse he wants to supposedly nuke hurricanes off the coast of Africa in the middle of the Atlantic. I am for the most part, completely apolitical. But I take an interest in world events and try to to keep an impartial perspective. What I see taking place in America now is a sad state of looming general apostasy on the part of the evangelical church in the states because of a misplaced misguided faith in politics as the answer to America's problems. Trump has become the evangelical Messiah, and the reaction to the articles thus far posted in this thread from conservative and libertarian sources which I believe are fair and for the most part, objective.
Because I perceive some glaring faults in Trump's demeanor and history, and also in his current performance, as well as dangers in the current love affair between him and the evangelical churches, I must stop sharing my opinion? Seriously? Because In your estimation he's God's man? When Bush entered a pulpit after 9/11 and said he was going to wage war against whoever instigated the plane hijackings etc, and said whoever is not for us is against us, did that make him God's man too? Because he vaguely quoted Jesus?

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Umm...something to do with US law and constitution...

Presumably something prayerfully to live with...

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no stake in this debate. I am looking at Trump from several thousand miles away, and reading both sides of the situation from different media sources. I am not a liberal communist left wing anti Semitic gay Clinton supporter. Nor do I believe Trump is a racist becsuse he wants to supposedly nuke hurricanes off the coast of Africa in the middle of the Atlantic. I am for the most part, completely apolitical. But I take an interest in world events and try to to keep an impartial perspective. What I see taking place in America now is a sad state of looming general apostasy on the part of the evangelical church in the states because of a misplaced misguided faith in politics as the answer to America's problems. Trump has become the evangelical Messiah, and the reaction to the articles thus far posted in this thread from conservative and libertarian sources which I believe are fair and for the most part, objective.
Because I perceive some glaring faults in Trump's demeanor and history, and also in his current performance, as well as dangers in the current love affair between him and the evangelical churches, I must stop sharing my opinion? Seriously? Because In your estimation he's God's man? When Bush entered a pulpit after 9/11 and said he was going to wage war against whoever instigated the plane hijackings etc, and said whoever is not for us is against us, did that make him God's man too? Because he vaguely quoted Jesus?
You see what you see, I follow scripture, seek Him in prayer, and keep my personal feelings about God's Will out of it. And God is going to continue to put leaders in this nation and others for His purpose in fulfilling prophesy.
Either you honor God by trusting His Will or you don't
It isn't about the person Trump...it is about God's Will and fulfillment of prophesy.

B

brakelite

It isn't about the person Trump...it is about God's Will and fulfillment of prophesy.
Mmmm... But which prophecy?
KJV Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast ,(the US) coming up out of the earth (sparsely populated comparatively to the seas); and he had two horns (republicanism and Protestantism) like a lamb (innocent and immature), and he spake as a dragon (Satan). .
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast (Catholicism) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. (Civil state power reinstated 1929)
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven (false Pentecost signs and wonders) on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they (his constituents) should make an image to the beast, (union of church and state) which had the wound by a sword, and did live. (The papacy).

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes wordless comment is significant! :)
I have held my tongue for a long time over these threads that bash Trump or any other person. I don't believe in it.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mmmm... But which prophecy?
KJV Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast ,(the US) coming up out of the earth (sparsely populated comparatively to the seas); and he had two horns (republicanism and Protestantism) like a lamb (innocent and immature), and he spake as a dragon (Satan). .
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast (Catholicism) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. (Civil state power reinstated 1929)
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven (false Pentecost signs and wonders) on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they (his constituents) should make an image to the beast, (union of church and state) which had the wound by a sword, and did live. (The papacy).
All prophesy from God is true and will come to pass or already has. And I hope it happens even quicker....i am ready for my Lord's return.