This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's go ahead and mention everyone's flaws, starting with your own.
I am done with dealing with ignorance. You want to make it about a man.....I want to make it about God.
His prophesy towards Israel.
You needn't wonder why I think Trump is a bad influence. I can't remember a time when I was attacked the way you just attacked me before Trump became President. People used to be able to debate things without getting angry. Now you call me ignorant. You tell me I want to make it about a man, but you are the person making a big fuss about defending Trump.

What prophecy are you talking about? You keep mentioning it, but I don't know what you mean.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The white supremacists seem to love Trump.

Trump is empowering extremists on the left by giving them an easy target to protest about. Trump outrages so many people, it's easy to organize people against him. He makes nasty comments about Muslims -- that pleases many Christians -- but it inflames the Muslims. Trump is a very divisive President.

Undermining laws? Why is the FEC crippled? Unable to act? There aren't enough members to enforce the election laws. Trump nominated one person for one of the vacancies, and Mitch McConnell refuses to vote on Trump's nominee. This is opening the door to election violations next year since people can do all kinds of things and the FEC won't be able to act. I could go on about other ways Trump's undermined laws -- like taking money appropriated by Congress for one thing and using it for something he wants. That's definitely unconstitutional.

What really annoyed Joe Walsh (one of the original Tea Party people) was when Trump said he believed Putin instead of the American intelligence agencies. It annoyed Walsh enough that now he's running for President himself as a fiscal conservative. Trump's spending money like crazy, and both political parties are helping him do it. Our national debt is out of control at an all time high. If it's not taken care of, we'll wind up like the Third World countries who spent more than they had. Governor Weld, also running as a Republican, is much better since he's a true fiscal conservative. Neither Walsh nor Weld are liars in my book. I've often disagreed with Walsh (when his temper got the best of him), but I never doubted he genuinely meant what he was saying. He's also admitted he was wrong about some things. I admire him for that. While he's
For those who cannot grasp what is going on here is an excellent article:

September 8, 2019
Has liberalism become a religious cult?
By Patricia L. Dickson

Since the election of President Donald J. Trump, we are experiencing some of the fiercest resistance to a president in my lifetime. We have seen the rise of the violent leftist group Antifa along with a plethora of videos that clearly show members of the group physically attacking innocent people (mostly Trump supporters). With all of the evidence available, one would think the tolerant Democrat party would be the first to condemn the violence committed by Antifa. However, instead of condemning Antifa, the Democrats and their cohorts in the media highlight an alleged increase in hate crimes and white supremacist groups since President Trump’s election. The House Judiciary Committee even held a hearing on “Hate Crimes.”

Liberals’ failure to condemn Antifa signals that they feel that the violence against Trump supporters is justified because they deem them as racist Nazis. However, after an alleged hate crime is reported, the media fails to do follow-up reports that show that the majority of them turn out to be hoaxes that are perpetrated by the individuals that reported them. There is even a website that compiles a comprehensive database of the false reports of "hate crimes”.

When observing the weird seemingly uncontrollable behavior and outburst of the young Antifa members, I seriously wonder if they have mental issues. Have they been indoctrinated to actually believe that anyone that does not believe the same as they do is a Nazi? They even call police officers “Nazis.”

It is not just young Antifa members that constantly spew the Nazi nonsense. Many liberal college students believe the same. Where did they get these unfounded beliefs? How did these young people become so intolerant of different opinions? Have these young people been brainwashed by liberalism?

We are also witnessing extreme intolerance of differing opinions from seasoned liberal journalists. It is as though liberalism is a religion to liberals. How else do you explain liberal journalists putting their professional reputation on the line to knowingly report fake news about President Trump or members of his administration in order to support their false narrative that they end up having to later retract? In addition, liberals are very hateful and abusive to anyone that leaves the Democrat party. Their treatment of individuals that leave the party is similar to how cult members treat defectors. The following is an email that I received from one of my YouTube subscribers:

I have been watching your videos on YouTube back to back for four days solid. Just letting you know, I walked away from the Democratic/Liberal party just under a year ago. I feel broken, I feel deeply depressed, I feel isolated and alone.

Six months ago I felt very suicidal from most of my family and all of my friends, who are Democrats/Liberals, turning their backs on me -blocking me on FB - and literally deleting me out of their lives forever. My two remaining Democratic/Liberal family members that hasn't blocked me on FB, they are stand offish and don't comment on my posts like they once did, I'm losing them, too. It's just a matter of time. And, I never once tried to make them feel bad for remaining Democrats/Liberals...just respectfully told them I wasn't one any longer.

As I said, I walked away. I was one for 30 plus years and was a Social Justice Warrior - who marched on the streets protesting for Liberal causes...especially, I marched at every single event for Black Lives Matter for the Seattle chapter ever since it began. THAT alone has me still messed up in my head. Cause, while they were beating my Whiteness up and making me feel sickening guilty for being White...I was feeling utterly ashamed to be White and I remained faithful to them, until I walked away from it all...and, I feel like I betrayed them but not. That does not mean I am nowhere ready to jump in and support and vote for any politician right now, tho.

My god, I feel so spent, so tired and confused as hell about so much still...still go through bouts of anger and crying sometimes....and, I'm still healing from the vile hatred from the Left and for the part I willingly and stupidly played in it all. Right now, I have knee jerk reactions of panic and anger if I am told what I MUST DO or what I SHOULD DO...as far as me getting back involved with politics. I had years of it with the damn Democrats/Liberals and I just can't take it from anyone else at the moment. Yet, I am confused still about some things and feel lost.
[emphases added]

The Merriam Dictionary defines a cult as great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work. The indoctrination and treatment that this individual described in her email has caused me to seriously consider that liberalism might have developed into a religious cult.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/has_liberalism_become_a_religious_cult.html
The Holy Spirit surely opened his eyes to see the truth. What a testimony of this man's searching his own heart and the motives that he had for what he supported.

Reactions: Enoch111

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lot's of politics in the Church. The indoctrination started with Reagan when one of his aides noticed how a group of Christians reacted to some small mention of God...they took off from there, divide and separate. So, they got their base and they have been pandering to the Evangelical mainline Church ever since. It is like, so many Christians just believe that Republican=Christianity...really??!!! NOT every Democrat is for abortion, not every Democrat believes in gay marriage yet, they are all put in this box and accused of these two wedge issues. Why did the second G.W. Bush admin. not vote these things out when they had complete control??? Well, then they would have no more wedge issues to bash all who were not Republican. It's bad enough that doctrine is so splintered but to bring politics into it is adding insult to injury. Jesus said to give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is Gods. And, He also said to pray for our "leaders", whether they be good or bad, and good luck distinguishing the two. To me, politics is being way too concerned with "the cares of this world". And, just because Trump does not take pay in the 3rd or 4th quarter means not a thing as the man is swimming in money. Presidents pay is just pocket change to him...but, he sure takes allot of glory for himself.
@brakelite , I to have become apolitical as, no one can be trusted...this country is steeped in corruption, as is the world. My trust is totally in The Lord, no matter who sits in the White House. He puts whomever He wants into office...so, I suppose He also put Hitler in office?? Too many people have misplaced trust in politicians, they can say whatever they want but...it is the fruits that shine a light on their darkness. God is obviously ushering in the end days, and everything is coming into place. And, also...what truly bothers me is this belief that America is GREAT!!! How arrogant. We are NO better than any other country, and worse in many ways. Politics will NEVER bring peace, only division...only Jesus can do that. We pray for our leaders whether or not we agree or even like them.
Oh, yes, Reagan, our first divorced President. He signed a pro-abortion law in California -- it was popular there -- but when running for President, he thought running as anti-abortion would help. What did he do about abortion? Anything?

Let's remember too how Falwell Junior and Liberty University have become rich -- by government grants given to their students. Lots of religious organizations want government money; and little do they seem to know, they are selling themselves since whoever pays the bills calls the shots.

Falwell Senior father campaigned against Playboy magazine. Falwell Junior had his picture taken with Falwell with a Playboy magazine in the background. Of course, he did. He didn't care. He had "picture" issues of his own. Did Trump help him with his "picture" problems?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you blaming Trump for IRRATIONAL hatreds incited by Satan? So you too are being deceived.
He does that to appeal to his base -- people like you. People like you want to think he's a hero for attacking people the way he does; but the way he does it stirs up more anger. You can blame Satan if you want; but I don't think most people are going to see it that way. The last election, many blacks didn't vote. They had voted for Obama but then didn't vote for Clinton. They don't like the way Trump relates to black people; and I think we can be sure they will vote in the next election. Trump alienated them, not Satan.

It's a matter of who the Democrats nominate. If they put up an extremist, maybe Trump can win again. If they put up someone half-decent, Trump will lose. He hasn't increased his base of core supporters. He's lost supporters. Over all, his approval rating is way down today compared to when he took office -- that's nationally (which doesn't matter that much since we use the electoral college) and in key swing states where he won last time.

I was surprised the other day talking to someone who had been very much a Trump supporter. He said he might not vote next time. He's disappointed in Trump. That's only one person, of course, but it is true that Trump has been losing support -- and in key states too. He should have been trying to attract more support if he wanted to be re-elected; but he kept attacking people to please his base supporters while some of them also defected.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't felt the least little bit of a threat to my religious freedom.

Putting "God" on our money also offends me. I associate money with mammon. If we need our money to tell us we trust in God, we're really worse off than I thought. Our churches have failed utterly if that's the case.

An interesting perspective.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An interesting perspective.
There are places now that put it on police cars. I can tell you when I call the police, I'm putting some faith in them to do something. I'm not expecting God to do it. So I find it quite odd to have that on police cars.
5743a321939cf.image.jpg

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think it's a sign of the great falling away. I didn't read the entire article but I think I got the gist of it. I was one of those Christians who kept making excuses for Trump until I realized that I couldn't do it anymore - he was lying and lying is particularly of the evil one. I seriously believe now that Trump is controlled opposition - I think he was groomed by the powers that be to lead the Christian right by the nose to make us complacent as he continues moving America forward into the NWO - just like his predecessors.

Reactions: brakelite and Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's a sign of the great falling away. I didn't read the entire article but I think I got the gist of it. I was one of those Christians who kept making excuses for Trump until I realized that I couldn't do it anymore - he was lying and lying is particularly of the evil one. I seriously believe now that Trump is controlled opposition - I think he was groomed by the powers that be to lead the Christian right by the nose to make us complacent as he continues moving America forward into the NWO - just like his predecessors.
I think we are all tempted to put too much trust in other humans. It is good to learn that it's not the best policy to trust any man too much. It sounds as if you have benefited from the experience.

This verse has new meaning for you then, and you can see how it's right.

Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like plain old Trump bashing. Since no one in any Western government is a paragon of virtue, Christians should simply sit on their hands and let the devil take control through the Communists and Leftists.

Have you ever dealt with really clever people who really knew how to manipulate par excellence? They fool a lot of people. In fact that fool most people. Isn't Satan himself supposed to be a highly clever being? I think that we have to consider the possibility that Trump may have been groomed for the position that he's in. Remember - the last President to warn about secret societies was assassinated. I really don't believe that anyone gets into that high of a position unless they're compromised.

Too many Christians are being fooled. Trump has NOT fulfilled any of the promises he made and some of the "pastors" who support him I don't believe are even spiritually regenerated. Trump has NOT defunded Planned Parenthood, Trump has renogotiated NAFTA in an even worse deal for America, has continued the endless wars, and many many other things. WHY ARE CHRISTIANS STILL TRUSTING THAT HE'S GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WHEN HE'S STOCKED HIS CABINET WITH SWAMP CREATURES? HE DIDN'T DRAIN THE SWAMP HE PERPETUATED IT.

I think that everyone needs to research Trump/ controlled opposition/ Agenda 21 before much more time elapses. Trump is leading everyone down a primrose path. I'm really worried that Christians aren't using the discernment that God gives us.

Reactions: Nancy

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The article wasnt about the shortcomings of the president specifically... It wasn't a bash Trump piece. The article was about the willingness for Christians to compromise their own ideals of their agendas were being favoured. You are both correct that no western leader is pristine... And the church had formerly made no bones about criticising them and demanding greater effort and transparency in their performances... Until Trump. Why him? The only difference between Trump, Bush, Clinton, Obama, and others, is that Trump has promised the conservative right political power and influence. My question is... Why does the conservative right want political power and influence? Since when has politics been God's favoured means by which to convert a nation?
Whatever your source was claiming Trump wanted political power and influence is a lie from satan. The reason there are so many attacks against Trump is because one of his campaign promises was to drain the swamp. Political corruption has been around for awhile now and it continues to get worse as politicians are in the pockets of foreign investors and leaders to trade secrets and intel...pay for play....JFK was not a player and was assassinated because of His agenda and policies he wanted to implement.
Do you ever wonder how a senator with a 2 year term and a 140k a year salary all of a sudden has a net worth of 3mill.
Biden used his position as VP to get China to do business with his son.
The "Deep State" is real....it is a band of politicians who are running their own underground government and are selling us out to foreign governments and businesses
The WikiLeaks founder who hacked Hillary's emails was exposing a ton of dirt on her....and where is he now? The deep state had to shut him up.
Trump has reinstated prayer in the White House...every morning prayer breakfast....Trump is pro-life....Trump loves our great nation and before running for president he was invited to numerous events of the elite politicians and leaders from both sides hoping to gain his financial support to their campaign. He probably gained alot of info during those years.
Trump has God's supernatural favor on him and for whatever sins he was guilty of in the past is forgiven and he is seen daily in prayer with religious leaders who keep a hedge of protection around him.
Trump seeks to abolish abortion....secure our borders and rebuild our infrastructure.....he has no support from either side....only those who voted for him and believe in his agenda to make America Great Again.....foreign countries are starting to show respect to America again.
Obama nearly depleted our military of personnel and weapons crippling our military to the point if war started out we would lose because their weapons were way outdated in comparison to Russia and China.
Trump has rebuilt our military, allotted funding for new equipment....fighter jets and tanks. Latest technology in drone and satellite technology.
Trump has negotiated with businesses to build their products in America....jobs are up, unemployment the lowest ever, stock market (around 12k when election day was here) as soon as he waa elected....stock market started having record highs.
Trump has implemented the toughest war on opioids ever....laws passed to track the pharmacies dispensing of narcotics.
You can't get a 30 day supply of narcotics anymore....10 days at a time.

Trump was a registered Democrat when he lived in NY.

Trump attended gatherings with the Clintons.

Trump is a Freemason - he admitted it on tape. I encourage you to read up on Freemasonry.

If Trump is pro-life why hasn't he defunded Planned Parenthood?

Are jobs really up and unemployment down or is this a sleight of hand with statistics?

Are Trump's opioid policies helping America? Did you know that the opioid epidemic is NOT caused by MEDICAL OPIOIDS BUT BY ILLEGAL OPIOIDS? And that these policies have led to a rash of suicides from people who have been denied access to pain relief?

Why has Trump continued to send young men and women into war when he said he wouldn't?

Trump says he is a Freemason:

Freemasonry: DEMONIC FREEMASONRY: An Organization Within an Organization

Masonic Grand Lodges point to Lucifer - Is Lucifer the god, of Masons?

BIRDS OF A FEATHER???

iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we are all tempted to put too much trust in other humans. It is good to learn that it's not the best policy to trust any man too much. It sounds as if you have benefited from the experience.

This verse has new meaning for you then, and you can see how it's right.

Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

That is a good verse. I prayed for Trump to win the election but I was badly disappointed when all the things that Trump said he'd do - he did the opposite. AMERICA IS NOT MUCH BETTER OFF SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE BUT CHRISTIANS JUST COMPARE HIM TO OBAMA OR HILLARY. IT'S EXACTLY HOW THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE PLAYED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR MANY YEARS - FOOLING US THAT WE WERE GOING TO GET SOMEONE GOOD THIS TIME.

ONLY WE NEVER DO.

How many times is Lucy going to pull the football away from Charlie Brown until he sees that it's all a game meant to fool the masses?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a good verse. I prayed for Trump to win the election but I was badly disappointed when all the things that Trump said he'd do - he did the opposite. AMERICA IS NOT MUCH BETTER OFF SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE BUT CHRISTIANS JUST COMPARE HIM TO OBAMA OR HILLARY. IT'S EXACTLY HOW THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE PLAYED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR MANY YEARS - FOOLING US THAT WE WERE GOING TO GET SOMEONE GOOD THIS TIME.

ONLY WE NEVER DO.

How many times is Lucy going to pull the football away from Charlie Brown until he sees that it's all a game meant to fool the masses?
He said he'd release his tax returns when running for President. He hasn't. I wrote the White House a letter asking him to act in a way so people could trust him. No response back. There have been so many deceptions I don't believe him anymore. World leaders also don't believe him anymore.

I agreed with him on some things; but how he goes about doing them can be horrible. I certainly agreed with him about China; but how he went about it has backfired. Now American farmers are suffering, and I don't see the trade talks with China are going anywhere. Farmers in other countries have benefited there since China is buying from them now.

The NAFTA deal got renegotiated, but the Senate hasn't acted on it. I think the Republicans know it wouldn't get passed by the Senate; so there's no new deal there.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He said he'd release his tax returns when running for President. He hasn't.
Why should he? He is not obligated to do so, ESPECIALLY after the phony Witch Hunt which had absolutely no factual basis.

What he failed to do is lock up Mueller and his gang along with Obama and Clinton.