This pretty much sums up religious debates... haha

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
mir2.jpg

ns7

Jul 12, 2011
Florida
You look like some really fun people with absolutely no interest in debating anything right now! :) Cool!
How's New Zealand?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
hello3.gif

ns7

welcomewithbflies.gif
To CB! :)

New Zealand is wet, cold and rainy at the moment. We are into our winter session right now.

Nice to have you aboard...Bless ya!

flowerbar.gif

Hi Robbie!
I'm not really a Chris Tomlin fan but I do like some of his songs...
I'm more of a Third Day fan!

Here's one of my favorites...
An oldie but goodie by Jars of Clay...appropriate for our country at the moment...:p

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wNGLU_VsePg

Etienne

Jun 6, 2011
Greetings from Cape Town, South Africa. Good weather, sunny, birds chirping and no earthquakes in sight =]]

New Zealand , is it difficult finding a job there? We are (My girl and I) planning and praying if New Zealand is the place where we should go to. Nature conservation , scuba , tourism... :D

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I liked New Zealand, but in order to immigrate there from America, you need 30,000 dollars in the bank and have a career in a needed profession.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I liked New Zealand, but in order to immigrate there from America, you need 30,000 dollars in the bank and have a career in a needed profession.
Wow aspen!

I did not realize how difficult it could be to immigrate here from the US. I know someone who has a 2 year working visa and is going back to England to finish his Secondary School degree so that he can come back in 9 months. This will give him a profession in a career that is needed here but I doubt that he has that much money in his bank as he is just a student. Perhaps the rules are different for England...I don't know.

I found this great website/forum for those wishing to immigrate to other countries
http://britishexpats.com/forum/

It even has info for folks planning on moving to the US, Australia and other countries...I hope this helps :)

Thanks for the lovely pic Robbie!...is that first pic the Coromandel Peninsula or is it in the South Island?

Be Blessed!!!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow aspen!

I did not realize how difficult it could be to immigrate here from the US. I know someone who has a 2 year working visa and is going back to England to finish his Secondary School degree so that he can come back in 9 months. This will give him a profession in a career that is needed here but I doubt that he has that much money in his bank as he is just a student. Perhaps the rules are different for England...I don't know.

I found this great website/forum for those wishing to immigrate to other countries
http://britishexpats.com/forum/

It even has info for folks planning on moving to the US, Australia and other countries...I hope this helps :)

Thanks for the lovely pic Robbie!...is that first pic the Coromandel Peninsula or is it in the South Island?

Be Blessed!!!

Yeah, for some reason the US has to follow a different requirement. My uncle has tried to move to NZ - he has built 5 or 6 houses there, but cannot get a visa.

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
It's here Angelina...

http://www.coromandelbeaches.co.nz/beaches/whangapoua

as far as how hard it is for an American to move to New Zealand... I'm sure it's no where near as harsh as America is on Mexico... haha