This really grabbed me today!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gosh Cady, yes! Yes! You have hit it beautifully in that video! It evoked tears of gratitude from me. And your pastor - none of the…histrionics or prancing around on a stage, just a calm speaking, no hollering. Just a preaching of the gospel. If your church were anywhere near Maryland, I would go to hear him speak. I would go tomorrow.
Your video draws one to Jesus. Yes.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@stunnedbygrace
@APAK @Lambano
Well, if you like that one, here is another short video that is also artistic in nature. My heart is very moved by the story of Mary and Martha and Lazarus. I am getting choked up as I type this out. I thought that if I was a movie maker, I would love to film this scene.

Hear birds?

Enjoy.

You have a very touching and penetrating clip here. It makes you want to be there when this miraculous event actually took place. Be there in Christ's presence and with the his Father in heart and mind. We will be as Lazarus, one day our lord will command, come out and arise. And what a spectacular and a day of wonder it will be indeed.

Reactions: Lambano

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting numbers...and I guess the last generation, living, right when Christ returns is then your focus for these numbers and not the average generation before that time. So maybe from this 33% given in that clip, 11% would be a 'better' number percentage of the true and faithful?

I don’t know. Maybe a third of mankind at any given time in past AND future. I’ve only seen it as regards the mark, where we ARE given a number. No, wait…I see it also in the parable of the sower. It’s not apparent at first because it seems like one fourth instead of one third. But…it’s really one third when you really peer at it…

Reactions: APAK

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@stunnedbygrace
@APAK @Lambano
Well, if you like that one, here is another short video that is also artistic in nature. My heart is very moved by the story of Mary and Martha and Lazarus. I am getting choked up as I type this out. I thought that if I was a movie maker, I would love to film this scene.

Hear birds?

Enjoy.

Once again, the music you chose is perfect. Is that your voice reading? I like this video also. If you wanted me to be picky, I could. There’s only one thing I noticed really that I could say in feedback. I liked it. I cried. Again.

Last edited:
Reactions: CadyandZoe

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, the music you chose is perfect. Is that your voice reading? I like this video also. If you wanted me to be picky, I could. There’s only one thing I noticed really that I could say. I liked it. I cried. Again.
Yes, this is my voice. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I wouldn’t have room for more than one person and I wouldn’t ever like…arrange things. I’m open but…I just try not to arrange stuff heavily. I’d rather be more hands off and let God do any arranging. He’s pretty good at it!

As for things bothering me, they either bother me as in, get me the heck out of here these people are nuts, or they bother me because I’m just not ready to accept or bear them yet. But neither was the case for me with the zoom meetings. I didn’t want to leave them at all. John has helped me more than any other man on this whole earth. As soon as I can, if I can, I’m very eager to resume them. I’ll try to explain it to you when you visit, God willing. I’m very much looking forward to it. :)
Yes, I would love to hear more of what you learned from John...hard for me to understand much of his teaching.

BTW-I won't bother you, lol...hope the dogs won't. They are lovers' of people and kids!

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gosh Cady, yes! Yes! You have hit it beautifully in that video! It evoked tears of gratitude from me. And your pastor - none of the…histrionics or prancing around on a stage, just a calm speaking, no hollering. Just a preaching of the gospel. If your church were anywhere near Maryland, I would go to hear him speak. I would go tomorrow.
Your video draws one to Jesus. Yes.
My church was affected by Covid, no longer meeting in that building. Some of them are now meeting at member's home out in the country. I still consider myself part of the church as some of us are having weekly zoom meetings now.

The man speaking just got his own video channel on Rumble. I can give you a link if you are interested. He is teaching about the upper room discourse at the moment. He records in his own home next to the stairs. :)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My church was affected by Covid, no longer meeting in that building. Some of them are now meeting at member's home out in the country. I still consider myself part of the church as some of us are having weekly zoom meetings now.

The man speaking just got his own video channel on Rumble. I can give you a link if you are interested. He is teaching about the upper room discourse at the moment. He records in his own home next to the stairs. :)

Yes please. I would like to hear him.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let the annoyance games begin!
I will win! :D
Ruh Roh, you probably would, hahaha...or, you might be in the cray cray house when I play my harmonica to make the dogs sing :D And, no, I can't play the harmonica just have one and doodle on it. Funny to see and hear Jazzy with her singing! If ya get annoyed, then I will keep poking you saying something like, "are ya mayud, are ya mayud? Huh? huh? Tee hee hee! That will throw you over the edge!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would also love to see these CadynZoe videos...anyone remember the page they are on?

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes please. I would like to hear him.
Okay. Here is a link.

Jack has been teaching the Bible for many years. I knew Jack back when we attended Ray Stedman's church in Palo Alto Ca. (a long time ago :) ) After a few years we moved to Oregon and started McKenzie Study Center and formed a new church called "Reformation Fellowship." The Study Center is now Gutenberg College. Reformation Fellowship meets in a home in the country now.

I say all that to give you an idea how long JAC has been studying and teaching the New Testament.

JackCrabtree

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@stunnedbygrace @MatthewG @Lambano
stunnedbygrace, the following video is close to what you suggest. what do you think of this one?

I am reading the scripture. My pastor, mentor and friend allowed me to use a clip from his Sunday sermon.

no, we didn’t cross threads. Here’s the first one, Nancy. But get your Kleenex ready!

Reactions: Nancy

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. Here is a link.

Jack has been teaching the Bible for many years. I knew Jack back when we attended Ray Stedman's church in Palo Alto Ca. (a long time ago :) ) After a few years we moved to Oregon and started McKenzie Study Center and formed a new church called "Reformation Fellowship." The Study Center is now Gutenberg College. Reformation Fellowship meets in a home in the country now.

I say all that to give you an idea how long JAC has been studying and teaching the New Testament.

JackCrabtree

no link. Lol.