This Seems A Little Hard To Believe

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I decided to put this topic in science because I'm not sure if it's even scientifically possible even though there have been claims that it actually happened.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I decided to put this topic in science because I'm not sure if it's even scientifically possible even though there have been claims that it actually happened.

Never know when puberty and the abilioty to reproduce comes! I have seen things like this for 9 and 10 years old.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, but five?
Actually, I heard about this 5 yr old before internet was available in homes. I know of many abuse survivors (especially of SRA/satanic ritual abuse) who were impregnated as soon as they were able (for purpose of sacrifice, or later continuing cult bloodlines) ... many at age 10 or 11. I was one ...a son who was "aborted" late term (by force) when I was age 10. I named him Isaac. :/

Maybe TMI, but it is quite common. With all the hormones and genetic altering it is even more likely.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The biggest question I have is what sicko got her pregnant and why? :(

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many cultures completelyi accept marriages that young and having sex. We call it sick, but to them it is normal and something done for centuries.

At that age I still believed in Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, and The Easter Bunny.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At that age I still believed in Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, and The Easter Bunny.

Me too! different Cultures do different things. I have been blessed to visit four continents and I have seen and heard of many different things we would call weird or sick that to them is normal.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still think that it's extremely weird and disturbing though.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still think that it's extremely weird and disturbing though.
Yes, it's disturbing as it should be. Just because some cultures practice it does not mean it's okay. That would be painful to a small girl to be penetrated by a grown man. This is complete perversion.

Reactions: April_Rose