those that came out of the great tribulation when were they saved??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wickedness is yours, because you were actually trying to slap a falsehood upon me with your question. It was a slanderous question. So my response was very befitting, and made you 'get my point' whether you liked it or not.
You're imagining things.

Bartholomew Jones

Nov 6, 2020
Uniontown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the book of revelation I see it says no one on earth repents, it says this several times.

Yet I here many preachers claiming that during the tribulation many people turned to Christ, I dont see this in scripture

9 After this I looked and saw a multitude too large to count, from every nation and tribe and people and tongue, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and holding palm branches in their hands.

10 And they cried out in a loud voice: Salvation to our God,who sits on the throne,and to the Lamb!

13Then one of the elders addressed me: “These in white robes, he asked, who are they, and where have they come from?

14“Sir, I answered, “you know.

So he replied, “These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

For years I have herd preachers say these are the one that came to Christ during the trinulation, these are preachers that also teach the pre trib....Now I just dont see it saying they came to CHrist during the tribulation, only that they died for Christ during the tribulation.

And as we dig more and more in the book of revelation it keeps saying no one repents, if we have so many people coming to Christ during the tribulation why does it says NO ONE REPENT...??

Revelation 16:9
They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.

Revelation 9:21
Nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 9:20
The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk,

Every age of history has periods of great tribulation, e.g., the Holocaust. As we approach the very end these periods will become fiercer. Jesus says, "when the son of man returns will he find faith on earth?" Meaning there will be smaller and smaller remnants of genuine believers. At the very end there will yet be two. In my view these two are Elijah and Elisha, across two generations, again.

Bartholomew Jones

Nov 6, 2020
Uniontown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every age of history has periods of great tribulation, e.g., the Holocaust. As we approach the very end these periods will become fiercer. Jesus says, "when the son of man returns will he find faith on earth?" Meaning there will be smaller and smaller remnants of genuine believers. At the very end there will yet be two. In my view these two are Elijah and Elisha, across two generations, again.

I meant to continue here but accidentally hit post. I'll continue below...

Bartholomew Jones

Nov 6, 2020
Uniontown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus also says that at the very end of the age, even if Noah, Job and Daniel lived in that age, they would save only themselves. Noah had 7 with him in an earlier age. Job had 5 if you include his wife and so called friends. And Daniel had at least 3. Yet if someone of equal character were around when Christ returns he'll walk alone, apparently. But I think the answer to your question is that those multitudes are from across all generations.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not sure what you are going on about? A doubter is double minded? Yes I doubt. Some days I’m consumed by doubt. Are you happy now? I’m a weak little girl who lacks direction and sometimes crying and going on and on about this doubt. A weak vessel.

Those who are the weakest in the natural, are the STRONGEST through Christ. :)

Bobby Jo