those that came out of the great tribulation when were they saved??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@VictoryinJesus Great verses there!

Reminds me of Philippians 1.6: "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:".
As you can see we are of an opinion that the world spoken of may be in reference to the beginning of a new age starting with the resurrection of Christ.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another doubter gone into darkness!

You know, the occultists have a little initiation called 'the dark night of the soul' where they tell the initiate that they must go it TOTALLY ALONE, not relying on anyone nor any faith, and become their OWN master. That basically is the same sin the devil asked Adam and Eve to do in God's Garden, to think that they could become their own god. That... is the purpose of the occultists, to QUESTION EVERYTHING. Doing that of course means NO SALVATION THRU CHRIST, because the doubter MUST believe in order to receive His Promise of Salvation. There is no other way, you cannot be your OWN Christ.

not sure what you are going on about? A doubter is double minded? Yes I doubt. Some days I’m consumed by doubt. Are you happy now? I’m a weak little girl who lacks direction and sometimes crying and going on and on about this doubt. A weak vessel.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not sure what you are going on about? A doubter is double minded? Yes I doubt. Some days I’m consumed by doubt. Are you happy now? I’m a weak little girl who lacks direction and sometimes crying and going on and on about this doubt. A weak vessel.
I believe this is all He will accept. I don’t believe He has anything vested in the blabber mouth, which only wishes to repeat what he’s been given of man.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
"1 Before the throne of God above,
I have a strong and perfect plea,
a great High Priest whose name is Love,
who ever lives and pleads for me.
My name is graven on his hands,
my name is written on his heart.
I know that while in heav'n he stands,
no tongue can bid me thence depart,
no tongue can bid me thence depart.

2 When Satan tempts me to despair
and tells me of the guilt within,
upward I look and see him there,
who made an end to all my sin.
Because the sinless Savior died,
my sinful soul is counted free;
for God, the just, is satisfied
to look on him and pardon me,
to look on him and pardon me.

3 Behold him there, the risen Lamb,
my perfect, spotless righteousness,
the great unchangeable I AM,
the King of glory and of grace!
One with himself I cannot die.
My soul is purchased by his blood!
My life is hid with Christ on high,
with Christ, my Savior and my God,
with Christ, my Savior and my God."

(Charitie Lees Bancroft, 1841-1923)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"1 Before the throne of God above,
I have a strong and perfect plea,
a great High Priest whose name is Love,
who ever lives and pleads for me.
My name is graven on his hands,
my name is written on his heart.
I know that while in heav'n he stands,
no tongue can bid me thence depart,
no tongue can bid me thence depart.

2 When Satan tempts me to despair
and tells me of the guilt within,
upward I look and see him there,
who made an end to all my sin.
Because the sinless Savior died,
my sinful soul is counted free;
for God, the just, is satisfied
to look on him and pardon me,
to look on him and pardon me.

3 Behold him there, the risen Lamb,
my perfect, spotless righteousness,
the great unchangeable I AM,
the King of glory and of grace!
One with himself I cannot die.
My soul is purchased by his blood!
My life is hid with Christ on high,
with Christ, my Savior and my God,
with Christ, my Savior and my God."

(Charitie Lees Bancroft, 1841-1923)
One could frame a world without end on this psalm.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another doubter gone into darkness!

You know, the occultists have a little initiation called 'the dark night of the soul' where they tell the initiate that they must go it TOTALLY ALONE, not relying on anyone nor any faith, and become their OWN master. That basically is the same sin the devil asked Adam and Eve to do in God's Garden, to think that they could become their own god. That... is the purpose of the occultists, to QUESTION EVERYTHING. Doing that of course means NO SALVATION THRU CHRIST, because the doubter MUST believe in order to receive His Promise of Salvation. There is no other way, you cannot be your OWN Christ.

what is three and a half years of a seven year tribulation? What is half of seven? What is ‘for the space of half an hour there was silence’? What is ‘ten days’? Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

What is three days and an half...?
Revelation 11:11-14 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. [12] And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. (Revelation 4:1-2)And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. [13] And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. [14] The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Revelation 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
agree with @Waiting on him on not being absolute on anything. Also, see (yet only as an opinion) the silence as when every mouth was stopped when iniquity shut her mouth, when the mouth of the lion was shut before Him... a mourning. Mostly because I can’t think of nothing else which brings such a silence. Like Job where he put a hand over his mouth and stopped talking. Like the passage...a time to be silent and a time to speak. As far as ‘a half an hour’ is that long enough for Him to suffer? What is ‘half an hour’ ...in the NT it says God suffers the vessels of destruction that His mercy might be made manifest. A fruit of the Spirit is ‘long-suffering’ and ‘patience’ and He is patient for the precious fruit. Speaking of time consider ‘this is your hour, and the power of darkness’ Luke 22:52-53 Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves? [53] When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

An hour ‘this is your hour, and the power of darkness.’ With how many hours are in a day
Mark 15:32-34 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him. [33] And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. [34] And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

John 4:6-7 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour. [7] There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.

John 19:28-30 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst. [29] Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. [30] When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Acts 10:9-11 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: [10] And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, [11] And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

Point is...what is the space of half an hour...what is silence ...what is an hour in ‘this is your hour of darkness’ ...what is a day...is the space of half an hour there was silence; is that space half of the ‘this is your hour, the hour of darkness?’ Matthew 20:12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

You seem to be emphasizing the 6th hour, which seems to me to be noon, if the 9th hour is 3:00 pm. I don't know what you are referring to, and I still don't know what hour He was nailed to the cross. How long before the others spoke? I don't know. And I still can't say what the half hour of silence means. I really don't think anyone knows to my satisfaction. I'll just have to wait and ask. Or go into prayer and ask now if it is such importance to know.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to be emphasizing the 6th hour, which seems to me to be noon, if the 9th hour is 3:00 pm. I don't know what you are referring to, and I still don't know what hour He was nailed to the cross. How long before the others spoke? I don't know. And I still can't say what the half hour of silence means. I really don't think anyone knows to my satisfaction. I'll just have to wait and ask. Or go into prayer and ask now if it is such importance to know.

Not sure it is important knowing; the silence or the hours. Maybe not. I don’t understand it. How it has helped me though is from saying with certainty, the silence in heaven for half an hour ...is the same as every other half an hour.

considering: 2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

And John 11:9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

Last edited:
Reactions: CharismaticLady

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way Apostle Paul said it was knowing the times and the seasons (1 Thess.5). The way our Lord Jesus said it was a command to 'watch', meaning watch the Signs He gave leading up to His return. That's how I explain it because that is how God's Word defines it.

So while there's some so-called brethren out there busy trying to disclaim anyone preaching about those Signs, they don't know that Lord Jesus actually 'commanded' His faithful servants to understand those Signs and be watching them leading up to His return. He was very good to His servants in giving us those Signs in His Word so we would know, yet the devil's children have duped many brethren away from it.
Are you aware that the Mark of the Beast is breathing down your neck? It's wearing a "mask" for disguise.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure it is important knowing; the silence or the hours. Maybe not. I don’t understand it. How it has helped me though is from saying with certainty, the silence in heaven for half an hour ...is the same as every other half an hour.

considering: 2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

And John 11:9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

I'll let you know when I get an answer! James 1:5

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pull yourself up, stand and act like a child of God! That's what He expects from us, not doubters and weak hearts and minds as boats with no rudder.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you aware that the Mark of the Beast is breathing down your neck? It's wearing a "mask" for disguise.

No, the mark of the beast is not... breathing down my neck. And I don't think you even know what it is. I'm even pretty certain you don't know what it is. Hint: it started in God's Garden of Eden.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the mark of the beast is not... breathing down my neck. And I don't think you even know what it is. I'm even pretty certain you don't know what it is. Hint: it started in God's Garden of Eden.
So you're not even aware the the Pandemic is a "mask" for the Mark?

Revelation 13:16-17 (NKJV)
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DAVE M said:
For years I have heard preachers say these are the one that came to Christ during the tribulation, these are preachers that also teach the pre trib....Now I just dont see it saying they came to CHrist during the tribulation, only that they died for Christ during the tribulation.[/Quote\]

These are people, who are already christians who will live on a paradise Earth after the tribulation when the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ begins. Once the tribulation begins there will be no new ones who will ask for forgiveness. Some of those who are already Christians before the tribulation began will remain faithful some will die faithful others may be imprisoned but those who are truly Christians will remain faithful during the tribulation.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you're not even aware the the Pandemic is a "mask" for the Mark?

Revelation 13:16-17 (NKJV)
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

You've been viewing too many fake preachers on YouTube. The "mark of the beast" is about being deceived and doing Satan's work. What is IN your forehead? You brain, your mind. And the right hand represents doing work. This is not to say Satan's host won't institute a literal mark (chip) for buying and selling during the coming tribulation, for that may very well happen, but it is not the 'real' "mark of the beast". The real mark cannot be 'forced' upon anyone. Each person must of their own will choose to accept it, because the real mark of the beast is a 'spiritual' mark.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've been viewing too many fake preachers on YouTube. The "mark of the beast" is about being deceived and doing Satan's work. What is IN your forehead? You brain, your mind. And the right hand represents doing work. This is not to say Satan's host won't institute a literal mark (chip) for buying and selling during the coming tribulation, for that may very well happen, but it is not the 'real' "mark of the beast". The real mark cannot be 'forced' upon anyone. Each person must of their own will choose to accept it, because the real mark of the beast is a 'spiritual' mark.
Are you saying you would accept a chip implant in your right hand, is spite of God's Warnings?
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying you would accept a chip implant in your right hand, is spite of God's Warnings?

Absolutely not. I'm not saying that. But that's what you obviously wish I had said.

You just don't 'get' it. Many brethren are afraid of the mark of the beast idea, thinking they will be like cattle at a stockyard getting chipped with no choice, and thus they will burn in hell. All you're doing is just adding to their fear by your not understand it.

EACH person will be faced with the CHOICE to either take the mark, or be executed. They cannot FORCE you to take it! Now, do you understand that???

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely not. I'm not saying that. But that's what you obviously wish I had said.
If I wanted you to take the Mark I would have not mentioned it. Why would you accuse me of something so mean?
You just don't 'get' it. Many brethren are afraid of the mark of the beast idea, thinking they will be like cattle at a stockyard getting chipped with no choice, and thus they will burn in hell. All you're doing is just adding to their fear by your not understand it.
I didn't say nor imply any such thing. Why are you making this stuff up?
EACH person will be faced with the CHOICE to either take the mark, or be executed. They cannot FORCE you to take it! Now, do you understand that???
I agree. I NEVER implied otherwise. You're the one who "doesn't get it".

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I wanted you to take the Mark I would have not mentioned it. Why would you accuse me of something so mean?

The wickedness is yours, because you were actually trying to slap a falsehood upon me with your question. It was a slanderous question. So my response was very befitting, and made you 'get my point' whether you liked it or not.