Thoughts on this paper? The overestimation of the uneducated when disagreeing with actual experts.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Skovand1075

Jul 13, 2022
Alabama.
www.instagram.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eph 2:1

As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins,
Eph 2:2

in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.
Eph 2:3

All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our fleshEph 2:4

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,
Eph 2:5

made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved
I agree 100% with the post. It’s why I believe what I believe and do what I do.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Thank yo to everyone who is doing their very best to prove the point of this post. It’s like y’all studied it, and carried it out with precession. It’s amusing in its own way.
You're Trolling Christians wearing a fungus on your head. You were amusing the moment you posted that picture and premeditated trolling this site because your intellect thought that wise.

It isn't. It's tragic.

Reactions: RLT63 and marks

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The fields of expertise be many and certainly not useless. But often in times of political and religious upheaval truth be the first casualty of war. God be the greatest expert in all things don’t you think. Far above the expertise of mere mortals. Skovand what to do when the experts tell us we come from the ape and the God states clearly that he created us fully human. To whom do we place trust ? You find it incredibly amusing. Why would that be ?

Evolutionists have become extremely rare these days, as science has taken over proving that we are not evolving, but devolving. It is known as the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the entire planet is devolving from a higher order to a lower order. For every two postive genetic improvements, we experience 1700+ negative changes.

Second Law is winning.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good example! We were supposed to be in a soon to come ice age!

And Scripture says the exact opposite.

Global warming is an accepted part of the ancient Judeo-Christian tradition. It was prophesied by the Prophet Isaiah 2800 years ago, and reiterated 2000 years ago in The Revelation:

"Behold, the Lord lays the earth waste, devastates it, distorts its surface and scatters its inhabitants. . . The earth will be completely laid waste and completely despoiled, for the Lord has spoken this word. The earth mourns and withers, the world fades and withers, the exalted of the people of the earth fade away. The earth is also polluted by its inhabitants, for they transgressed laws, violated statutes, broke the everlasting covenant. Therefore, a curse devours the earth, and those who live in it are held guilty. Therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are scorched, and few men are left." Isaiah 24

And in the tribulation"

"Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent" Revelation 16:9

Global warming is coming, but I don't believe there is anything we can do about it!

Reactions: Prim and marks

Prim

Sep 13, 2022
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes I did read a article some years ago that much about our world is in gradual decline. Stan even our gene pool has a use by date they do say. How many more generations of normality 10, 20 I can’t fully remember the figue now.

Reactions: marks and Stan B

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes I did read a article some years ago that much about our world is in gradual decline. Stan even our gene pool has a use by date they do say. How many more generations of normality 10, 20 I can’t fully remember the figure now.

Yeah, at 80 years of age, my genes are now stale-dated! <giggle?> I am now running on an empty tank; and with price of gas these days, that's probably a good thing.

Reactions: Prim

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overconfidence and Opposition to Scientific Consensus - NeuroLogica Blog

Often times you’ll find people who reject the wisdom of experts. They fool themselves into thinking they are wise, but they are fools. Any thoughts?

Expert -
A person highly knowledgable in a particular field
A person highly understanding in a particular field
A person highly practiced in a particular field
A person highly authoritative in a particular field

Sure.

However also a notable trait to not overlook along with all the aforementioned accolades openly revealed via Titles, Awards and Acronyms...
IS the use of their authoritative position to foster their greed, dishonesty, deceit, that is hidden in secret places, hoped to not be discovered.

No. I do not believe it is Wisdom to trust a person you do not know, simply because another person you do not know, has titled them an expert and seated them in an authoritative position.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
our gene pool has a use by date they do say. How many more generations of normality 10, 20 I can’t fully remember the figure now.

I haven't read anything about how many generations of normality remain, but it sounds like something interesting to look into.

Prim

Sep 13, 2022
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stan than you be amongst the ancestors at the age of 80. The quest for the elixir of life and eternal youth has been a long one all the way back to when paradise was lost, all the way through to Mary Shellys classic Dr Frankenstein or the progression of eugenics and trans humanism. I’m sure Dr Frankfurter from the Rocky horror picture show will have in 6 days created in you a new man : ) Humanity has not been idle in its endeavours over the eons of time from the mortal blow it did receive of so long ago. Stan your virility will return one day. If not in this world then in the world to come. No one sleeps forever ‍

Reactions: Stan B

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evolutionists have become extremely rare these days, as science has taken over proving that we are not evolving, but devolving. It is known as the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the entire planet is devolving from a higher order to a lower order. For every two postive genetic improvements, we experience 1700+ negative changes.

Second Law is winning.
Just Google Christian forums and go to the top result. You'll find plenty of evolutionists there.

Reactions: Prim

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I did read a article some years ago that much about our world is in gradual decline. Stan even our gene pool has a use by date they do say. How many more generations of normality 10, 20 I can’t fully remember the figue now.
I think the corruption introduced to Man by the fall has an endgame, by which time all will have become so corrupt that none will turn to God. I think that the judgments and tribulation before Jesus returns will cut that short by forcing everyone to make their final choice.

Much love!

Reactions: Stan B and Prim

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the corruption introduced to Man by the fall has an endgame, by which time all will have become so corrupt that none will turn to God. I think that the judgments and tribulation before Jesus returns will cut that short by forcing everyone to make their final choice.

Much love!

It works as such...in brief.
Here’s the facts of your creator and maker.
You were procreated from a corrupt seed.
Here’s the good news...
Your creator can remake you, with His Seed, wholly, whole, holy, eternally living and with Him.
Don’t like that choice?
No problem...
No human at any time will become, a plant, an animal, an angel.

There will be some who will refuse to make a choice.
He who is not WITH God is AGAINST Him.

And FYI, No, Paradise was not Lost. It changes locations. :)

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: marks

Prim

Sep 13, 2022
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mark I sure you right if it were not for God’s shortening of the time even the very elect would be deceived. I guess when you have 7-8 billion mad hatter earthlings roaming the earth doing what they always seem to do best that be upsetting God than I guess a general apocalypse and culling are never far from his thoughts

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark I sure you right if it were not for God’s shortening of the time even the very elect would be deceived. I guess when you have 7-8 billion mad hatter earthlings roaming the earth doing what they always seem to do best that be upsetting God than I guess a general apocalypse and culling are never far from his thoughts

What God has spoken is already done.
We, limited with human sight, simply wait to See.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: marks

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overconfidence and Opposition to Scientific Consensus - NeuroLogica Blog

Often times you’ll find people who reject the wisdom of experts. They fool themselves into thinking they are wise, but they are fools. Any thoughts?
I think it was a good secular, philosophical, general view of people chasing after the wind, that is to say, everything under the sun.
However, the other side of the coin states that if you don't have a relationship with God, then it doesn't matter who you follow, experts, scientists or Jiminy Cricket, your life will end in futility, a culmination of vanities.
For instance if you followed Stephen Hawking, a genius, expert in his field (or several fields), then you would not believe in God and in the end forfeit your soul.
He was the ultimate fool. Bill Gates is a genius, an atheist, but an expert in his field. Learn about computers, software, the latest tech stuff and he delivers. But that is all he has to offer. He is actually working for Satan, leading many to their demise and destruction - in the vaccinations he has invested in - called depopulation.
We would expect medical doctors (experts supposedly) to help us get well. Many do, but most all of them work with their hands tied, are controlled and sold out to BIG PHARMA - also filled with genius experts that worship money and want us on an endless treadmill of medications while suppressing natural cures and remedies.
Pure science is wonderful, when it is honest, when it does not have a hidden agenda.
"Empirical research is defined as any study whose conclusions are exclusively derived from concrete, verifiable evidence. The term empirical basically means that it is guided by scientific experimentation and/or evidence. Likewise, a study is empirical when it uses real-world evidence in investigating its assertions."
But a lot of junk science with an agenda, ruled by money is out there posing as experts like the TOE for instance and modern medicine ( that has so many side effects that are sometimes worse than the disease they are trying to treat). The TOE is not empirical science. It contains lots of guesswork, theories (which are not proven). And theories change over the years. Truth does not change.
So this is the reason why today, we are skeptical about the so called experts/ scientists. Each one is a sinner and so can we really trust them with our lives, or just their knowledge without questioning it, wondering what their hidden agenda may be?
We used to be able to trust the main stream media. If Walter Chronkite said it, he was the news expert, we could trust it. But then listen to his 15 min speech to the Concil on Foreign Relations in 1999, when he said that the USA would have to relinquish our sovereignty along with every other nation, so that we could have true peace, prosperity and solve world hunger under a One World Government ( which is now being implemented). Trust the experts? No.
Truth will last forever and everthing else will burn up - including that paper.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its incredibly amusing, and really proves the point of the post, that some actually believe experts are useless. Lol.

Being cautious of people titled Experts, does not translate to useless.

Reactions: RLT63

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
And Scripture says the exact opposite.

Global warming is an accepted part of the ancient Judeo-Christian tradition. It was prophesied by the Prophet Isaiah 2800 years ago, and reiterated 2000 years ago in The Revelation:

"Behold, the Lord lays the earth waste, devastates it, distorts its surface and scatters its inhabitants. . . The earth will be completely laid waste and completely despoiled, for the Lord has spoken this word. The earth mourns and withers, the world fades and withers, the exalted of the people of the earth fade away. The earth is also polluted by its inhabitants, for they transgressed laws, violated statutes, broke the everlasting covenant. Therefore, a curse devours the earth, and those who live in it are held guilty. Therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are scorched, and few men are left." Isaiah 24

And in the tribulation"

"Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent" Revelation 16:9

Global warming is coming, but I don't believe there is anything we can do about it!
There's one project being considered.
Refreezing poles to help reverse climate crisis is possible, scientists claim

DanielConway

May 8, 2022
columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we can all relax a bit about a global scorching. Whether by man's curtailing of his more polluting habits or by God's providence, the earth will last as long as we need it.

Genesis 8:20-22

20Then Noah built an altar to the Lord, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. 21And the Lord smelled a soothing aroma. Then the Lord said in His heart, “I will never again curse the ground for man’s sake, although the imagination[a] of man’s heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.

22“While the earth remains,
Seedtime and harvest,
Cold and heat,
Winter and summer,
And day and night
Shall not cease.”