Three Days and Three Nights

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wednesday was a fourth day in your miscalculations, and Sunday even a fifth day. That I PROVED many times FROM YOUR documents. Over decades-- over SIX decades in fact. From YOUR 'Papers' and 'books' and 'pamphlets' and FRAUD ALL THE WAY, derived from e.g., this PRESENT example, <<Jesus was taken down from the cross at sundown because it was not done that they hung on the cross overnight. That is why they broke the legs to ensure death.>> View attachment 10434
and here you depart from GOD departing from SCRIPTURE which is spelling it out: "You shall not let hang him ALL NIGHT".
I have not produced any documents on the subject.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Jesus was taken down from the cross at sundown

John 19:31, 38 (Mark 15:42 Matthew 27:57 Luke 23:50),
"The JEWS (BEFORE Joseph) asked that the crucifixes be removed .. AFTER these things JOSEPH went in to Pilate."

JOSEPH CAME THERE : Mark 15:42 Matthew 27:57 Luke 23:50,
"when ALREADY IT HAD BECOME EVENING and IT WAS the Preparation ALREADY which is the Day-Before-the-Sabbath"

THAT WAS LONG AFTER <<at sundown>>— that was deep into night. In fact it was AFTER the Jews would HAVE HAD eaten their passover meal "at the First Night" after which "Nicodemus came to him—Joseph with some 100 lbs spices" and the two men began to "prepare the body to customary law to bury" the Torah.

SAVE AND REFER TO THIS AS THE MOST IMPORTANT READING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN.

Last edited:

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
John 19:31, 38 (Mark 15:42 Matthew 27:57 Luke 23:50),
"The JEWS (BEFORE Joseph) asked that the crucifixes be removed .. AFTER these things JOSEPH went in to Pilate."

JOSEPH CAME THERE : Mark 15:42 Matthew 27:57 Luke 23:50,
"when ALREADY IT HAD BECOME EVENING and IT WAS the Preparation ALREADY which is the Day-Before-the-Sabbath"

THAT WAS LONG AFTER <<at sundown>>— that was deep into night. In fact it was AFTER the Jews would HAVE HAD eaten their passover meal "at the First Night" after which "Nicodemus came to him—Joseph with some 100 lbs spices" and the two men began to "prepare the body to customary law to bury" the Torah.

SAVE AND REFER TO THIS AS THE MOST IMPORTANT READING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN.
Thank you for your opinion.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
So first day Wednesday evening to Thursday evening. Jesus buried.

Second day Thursday evening to Friday evening. Jesus lay in the tomb.

Third day Friday Evening to Saturday evening. Jesus rose some time here.

I assume you meant to write,

So first day Tuesday evening to Wednesday evening. Jesus buried.

Second day Wednesday evening to Thursday evening. Jesus lay in the tomb.

Third day Thursday Evening to Friday evening. Jesus rose some time here.

... no, wait, this makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Three Days and Three Nights
OP ^

Is there a consensus, an agreement on what three days and three nights, yet?

Glory to God,
Taken

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I assume you meant to write,

So first day Tuesday evening to Wednesday evening. Jesus buried.

Second day Wednesday evening to Thursday evening. Jesus lay in the tomb.

Third day Thursday Evening to Friday evening. Jesus rose some time here.

Did you know that assumption is the worst form of decision making and should be avoided at all costs?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consensus has got nothing to do with it, SCRIPTURE ONLY!

Well uh... isn't the topic being debated?
And? The question was about people coming to an agreement "yet"- a consensus - the Fact would be yes they have or no they haven't!

PAY ATTENTION!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Did you know that assumption is the worst form of decision making and should be avoided at all costs?

Therefore,
Scripture, in written sequence giving chronological sequence of events, VERSE FOR VERSE, chapter by chapter, all four Gospels with NO exclusions and NO inclusions, find the exact complete and FLAWLESS story of the HISTORY which fulfilled "ALL THE SCRIPTURES CONCERNING THE CHRIST" -- here, http://biblestudents.co.za/books/Di...aaste Lyding en Triomf van Jesus Christus.pdf

Still not even read, not even found on internet by you, but you have a very large opinion of yourself.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Therefore,
Scripture, in written sequence giving chronological sequence of events, VERSE FOR VERSE, chapter by chapter, all four Gospels with NO exclusions and NO inclusions, find the exact complete and FLAWLESS story of the HISTORY which fulfilled "ALL THE SCRIPTURES CONCERNING THE CHRIST" -- here, http://biblestudents.co.za/books/Di...aaste Lyding en Triomf van Jesus Christus.pdf

Still not even read, not even found on internet by you, but you have a very large opinion of yourself.
Well, thankyou for that as I did not know that was the case. I must be better than I thought I was.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
marksman-

Looks like GerhardEbersoehn, is dishing out a Zulu insult, because he can not comprehend the intent of a comment.

LOL -

Taken

Reactions: marksman

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The WC religious movement -- splintered off the Adventists, founder Armstrong (no, not Louis Armstrong - I know) - splintered up somewhere in the last century into groups yours was one of. You do not know your own history, but love to teach its heresy.
No idea what the WC religious movement is.

Reactions: Taken