Time no longer.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Big Understatement
Indeed the kingdom is strange to strangers who are most accustom to this world, as is the Spirit, to those of the flesh.

Rejecters are rejecters, not at first understanding the hard sayings from God...like "unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” and "unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you." Even Peter thought to rebuke Christ for saying He would suffer many things and die...because even he did not understand. Such are the foretold "scoffers" that were to come during these times.

"Father forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking when God closed the doors on Noah's ark, there was no more time to repent.
Rev 10:6
And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
Rev 10:7
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Reading the above verse, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to whom? His Apostles? Disciples?
It says to his servants the prophets.
And yet Jesus tells us that the prophets were until John the baptist.

Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand. And that Kingdom of God walked among men teaching out of his Kingdom for 3 and a half years.

As in the days of Noah....
you're out of time.

Just thinking
Hugs

Reactions: ScottA

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time No Longer
10 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
I keep saying it: The seventh angel has sounded.
Rev. 11:15 may be the last trumpet, the rapture, I'm not sure though.. Look at the events that surround it:
>Mystery of God is revealed (We see Him and also receive new bodies)
>The Kingdoms of the earth become the Lord's, His reign begins
>There is worship and thanksgiving
>Judgement of the dead
>Rewards are given to the Church
>The Temple in Heaven is open
> The Seven Bowls of Wrath are released (likely the final weeks of the Great Tribulation, maybe 7 or 10?)

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 11:15 is the last trumpet, the rapture. Look at the events that surround it:
>Mystery of God is revealed (We see Him and also receive new bodies)
>The Kingdoms of the earth become the Lord's, His reign begins
>There is worship and thanksgiving
>Judgement of the dead
>Rewards are given to the Church
>The Temple in Heaven is open
> The Seven Bowls of Wrath are released (likely the final weeks of the Great Tribulation, maybe 7 or 10?)

Ronald,

Jesus' reign began 2,000 years ago:

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."​

...and that's not all.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald,

Jesus' reign began 2,000 years ago:

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."​

...and that's not all.
Authority in heaven and on earth and sitting next to The Father is reigning from heaven. But He is coming to judge and then to physically reign in Jerusalem as king on earth with all Christian nations under his reign.
Are you an Amillennialist? If so the following scriptures will have a different meaning for you:

"And it will come about in the last days
That the mountain of the house of the Lord
Will be established as the chief of the mountains.
It will be raised above the hills,
And the peoples will stream to it.
Many nations will come and say,
“Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord
And to the house of the God of Jacob,
That He may teach us about His ways
And that we may walk in His paths.”
For from Zion will go forth the law,
Even the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
And He will judge between many peoples
And render decisions for mighty, distant nations.
Then they will hammer their swords into plowshares
And their spears into pruning hooks;
Nation will not lift up sword against nation,
And never again will they train for war." Isaiah 2:2-4

"And the wolf will dwell with the lamb,
And the leopard will lie down with the young goat,
And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little boy will lead them.
Also the cow and the bear will graze,
Their young will lie down together,
And the lion will eat straw like the ox.
The nursing child will play by the hole of the cobra,
And the weaned child will put his hand on the viper’s den." Isaiah 11:6-9

The Day of the Lord​

"For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,

And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations,

As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south...

9 And the Lord shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“The Lord is one,”
And His name one...

11 The people shall dwell in it;
And no longer shall there be utter destruction,
But Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited

The Nations Worship the King​

16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17 And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them there will be no rain." Zechariah 14:2-4, 9, 11, 16-17

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Authority in heaven and on earth and sitting next to The Father is reigning from heaven. But He is coming to judge and then to physically reign in Jerusalem as king on earth with all Christian nations under his reign.
Are you an Amillennialist? If so the following scriptures will have a different meaning for you:

"And it will come about in the last days
That the mountain of the house of the Lord
Will be established as the chief of the mountains.
It will be raised above the hills,
And the peoples will stream to it.
Many nations will come and say,
“Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord
And to the house of the God of Jacob,
That He may teach us about His ways
And that we may walk in His paths.”
For from Zion will go forth the law,
Even the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
And He will judge between many peoples
And render decisions for mighty, distant nations.
Then they will hammer their swords into plowshares
And their spears into pruning hooks;
Nation will not lift up sword against nation,
And never again will they train for war." Isaiah 2:2-4

"And the wolf will dwell with the lamb,
And the leopard will lie down with the young goat,
And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little boy will lead them.
Also the cow and the bear will graze,
Their young will lie down together,
And the lion will eat straw like the ox.
The nursing child will play by the hole of the cobra,
And the weaned child will put his hand on the viper’s den." Isaiah 11:6-9

The Day of the Lord​

"For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,

And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations,

As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south...

9 And the Lord shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“The Lord is one,”
And His name one...

11 The people shall dwell in it;
And no longer shall there be utter destruction,
But Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited

The Nations Worship the King​

16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17 And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them there will be no rain." Zechariah 14:2-4, 9, 11, 16-17
You are advocating for what has been believed. I am not.

I am instead, matter-a-factly saying that just as we "were crucified with Christ", all that is of God was fulfilled at that time--while it was simply not fully revealed at that time, "but each one in his own order" throughout the rest of the history [of this world].

This is what is meant by "rightly dividing the word of truth." That is--dividing between what is "of this world" and what is "not" of this world.

Which, indeed, changes most of what has been believed as being in [this world], to being rather in the kingdom, fulfilling the scripture, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”

These are the final chapters of being "lead unto all truth" and the end of apostacies, by the sounding of the seventh angel--all of which was to come.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all that is of God was fulfilled at that time
No hasn't been.
Did judgment day come? NO. (This refers tobthe Great Tribulation of Rev. 6-18).
Did the Millennial Kingdom
come? NO
Did you die and go to heaven? NO
Did you receive a new eternal body? NO
Did God put an end to sin, evil, death, Hades, Satan and His horde? NO
Did the New Jerusalem comebdown from heaven? NO
Was the remnant Jewish population of likely 5 million converted to Christ as prophesied in Romans 11? NOT YET.
I can go on and on with all the prophetic events that have not taken place yet.
But you seem to be in some sort of illusion where everything happened already.

These are the final chapters of being "lead unto all truth" and the end of apostacies, by the sounding of the seventh angel--all of which was to come.
When the seventh angel sounds, you will be zapped out of the illusion that you are in and translated into a new eternal body.
The 1st trumpet hasn't been blown yet.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No hasn't been.
Did judgment day come? NO. (This refers tobthe Great Tribulation of Rev. 6-18).
Did the Millennial Kingdom
come? NO
Did you die and go to heaven? NO
Did you receive a new eternal body? NO
Did God put an end to sin, evil, death, Hades, Satan and His horde? NO
Did the New Jerusalem comebdown from heaven? NO
Was the remnant Jewish population of likely 5 million converted to Christ as prophesied in Romans 11? NOT YET.
I can go on and on with all the prophetic events that have not taken place yet.
But you seem to be in some sort of illusion where everything happened already.

You are not getting the timing as it is actually and fully written, but have believed as many have in error just as it is also written.

These things are not according to what has been believed, but according to what is indeed written, saying, "but each one in his own order." This is not "illusion", but the reconciling of the whole word of God. For it is written, "to the Jew first and also to the Greek"--not "first to the Jew and also to the Greek...then again to the Jew."

And I too can go on and on with the prophetic events, as being "but each one in his own order." But what good is it if it only falls on deaf ears?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the seventh angel sounds, you will be zapped out of the illusion that you are in and translated into a new eternal body.
The 1st trumpet hasn't been blown yet.

You missed it, as you weren't even born, nor have you understood. If you can now receive it, it was and is as follows:

Revelation 8:1 Seventh Seal: Prelude to the Seven Trumpets
When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.​

The "silence in heaven" was and is an type of heavenly intermission, which was and is the creation of the world and the dividing of times, as it is written: "a time, times, and half a time." "Silence in heaven", because the times of this world do not occur in heaven, but occurred "before the foundation of the world"--silent to the world, only to be revealed "but each one in his own order."

And the seven trumpets, each "the evening and the morning" since the beginning.

Revelation 8:7 First Trumpet:
The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.​

"Hail" meaning Judgement; "fire" meaning Wrath; "mingled with blood" meaning Dust and Blood: Man; "thrown to the earth" meaning "He drove out the man"; "a third of the trees were burned up" meaning "a third of mankind was killed"; "all green grass was burned up" meaning Dissolved Alone and Tender.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 8:1 Seventh Seal: Prelude to the Seven TrumpetsWhen He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
The "silence in heaven" was and is an type of heavenly intermission, which was and is the creation of the world and the dividing of times, as it is written: "a time, times, and half a time." "Silence in heaven", because the times of this world do not occur in heaven, but occurred "before the foundation of the world"--silent to the world, only to be revealed "but each one in his own order."
Genesis will suffice concerning the creation of the world. How you extrapolate
the beginning from the ending is completely abstract. I have studied and listened to many views from highly gifted and educated theologians and yours is like nothing I have heard, an Amillennialist view to ... but from where?
Hail" meaning Judgement; "fire" meaning Wrath; "mingled with blood" meaning Dust and Blood: Man; "thrown to the earth" meaning "He drove out the man"; "a third of the trees were burned up" meaning "a third of mankind was killed"; "all green grass was burned up" meaning Dissolved Alone and Tender.
Wow, can't help it - a few more comments:
Judgment = judgment
Hail = hail and 100 lb hail is coming
Fire = fire and the world will burn
Blood = blood
The Fourth Horseman brings death to 2 billion humans and later on in the Great Tribulation, billions more die.
Sorry, I guess I'll just file this thread with those Amil views and pass on any further discissions. No hard feelings I hope.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis will suffice concerning the creation of the world. How you extrapolate
the beginning from the ending is completely abstract. I have studied and listened to many views from highly gifted and educated theologians and yours is like nothing I have heard, an Amillennialist view to ... but from where?

Wow, can't help it - a few more comments:
Judgment = judgment
Hail = hail and 100 lb hail is coming
Fire = fire and the world will burn
Blood = blood
The Fourth Horseman brings death to 2 billion humans and later on in the Great Tribulation, billions more die.
Sorry, I guess I'll just file this thread with those Amil views and pass on any further discissions. No hard feelings I hope.
"From where?" From God.

"Hard feelings?" No, but it is sad...to reject is human, a pattern. :(

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certainly, if Jesus did not go to the Father and then come (returned) to me, I would say nothing.

What say you-- Has Jesus come in to you after first going to the Father?
Rev. 10:6 "Time no longer"

The following in Rev. 1:4 is the account about the three manifestations of Christ in the world.
Rev. 1[4] John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him
#2 which is [always, and specifically now, by His Holy Spirit], and
#1 which was [when He was in mortal flesh to Israel], and
#3 which is to come [in His Immortality from Heaven]; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

God's understanding of time, in this last age, is relative to His Age of His Grace (AoG), ever since the FIRST manifestation of Jesus in the flesh to Israel.

The continuation of God's AoG, was then to be through the SECOND manifestation of Jesus, to all the world by His Holy Spirit on Pentecost, being this current length of time since then, which spans to the present date of 2023 years. Rev. 3:20.

From God's perspective, we can safely conclude that the end of this present global world/earth will END, when He concludes that His AoG is over. At that point, there will then be no more anything of this world or global earth AT ALL.
Rev. 10[6] And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer [of His AoG]:
[7] But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be FINISHED, [the AoG] as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. John 5:39

Then shall God the Father send His Son Jesus, being that of His THIRD and final manifestion, in the Glorious Immortality of His Being, in flaming fire to redeem His saints, and to DESTROY ALL who are "none of His". Rom. 8:8-9.
KJV Luke 17:28-30, 2 Thes. 1:7-10, 2 Peter 3:3-13.

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree, you see it the very same way I see it, (Full Preterism) in denial of the future, literal, visible, second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens

Jesus Is The Lord

Perhaps Preterist, but I think perhaps he goes beyond that and should instead or also be called a full blown Gnostic! He truly believes he has received hidden truths from Scripture that only those of this so-called higher knowledge are able to discern.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 10:6 "Time no longer"

The following in Rev. 1:4 is the account about the three manifestations of Christ in the world.
Rev. 1[4] John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him
#2 which is [always, and specifically now, by His Holy Spirit], and
#1 which was [when He was in mortal flesh to Israel], and
#3 which is to come [in His Immortality from Heaven]; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

God's understanding of time, in this last age, is relative to His Age of His Grace (AoG), ever since the FIRST manifestation of Jesus in the flesh to Israel.

The continuation of God's AoG, was then to be through the SECOND manifestation of Jesus, to all the world by His Holy Spirit on Pentecost, being this current length of time since then, which spans to the present date of 2023 years. Rev. 3:20.

From God's perspective, we can safely conclude that the end of this present global world/earth will END, when He concludes that His AoG is over. At that point, there will then be no more anything of this world or global earth AT ALL.
Rev. 10[6] And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer [of His AoG]:
[7] But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be FINISHED, [the AoG] as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. John 5:39

Then shall God the Father send His Son Jesus, being that of His THIRD and final manifestion, in the Glorious Immortality of His Being, in flaming fire to redeem His saints, and to DESTROY ALL who are "none of His". Rom. 8:8-9.
KJV Luke 17:28-30, 2 Thes. 1:7-10, 2 Peter 3:3-13.
Thanks.

When all is said and done, it will be known that all of these events were actually one event told and revealed separately (just as we "were" crucified with Christ, which was and is only revealed "but to each one in his own order."

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you read KJV 2 Peter 3:8-13, you will discover that the Spirit of Christ through Peter is describing in verse 9 what verse 8 is actually all about, and that "a thousand years" is not to be taken literally.

So then, when the Lord reveals it to you, you will also agree that He is speaking of these past 2000 years since Pentecost, which is the Age of God's Grace, of which He has set no time limit on.
In all of scripture you will not find anything describing how long God's Grace shall be. Even Jesus Himself stated that only the Father knows that day in which the Age of His Grace shall end. Mat. 24:36

[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day  IS with the Lord  AS a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
All that is saying is that His relevance of time is not the same as ours. Therefore, we should not read anything into it, except to know that God has NOT put a time limit on His period of Grace, though one day it shall surely end.
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise [of salvation by His Grace], as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
[11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Reactions: ScottA