Timing of the abomination of desolation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's true that men's leaven doctrines of Preterism did not begin in the 1st century A.D. in Judea, nor in 70 A.D. The theory began much later when false prophets came up with such a blasphemous idea and began preaching it in certain Church denominations. I should know, as I was raised in one of those vain Church denominations, a beth-aven. They never taught Bible prophecy about the END of this world, but taught that Jesus' Olivet discourse was history, and likewise most of Christ's Book of Revelation. So their whole congregations... are sitting duped, not prepared one bit for what is coming in the future time of "great tribulation" just prior to Christ's return, even though Jesus Himself revealed to His faithful what to expect.

The flight of the Judean Christians confirms the historical Scriptural fulfillment of Jesus' warnings in Matthew 24:15-16 and Luke 21:20-21.

Reactions: Marty fox

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's true that men's leaven doctrines of Preterism did not begin in the 1st century A.D. in Judea, nor in 70 A.D. The theory began much later when false prophets came up with such a blasphemous idea and began preaching it in certain Church denominations. I should know, as I was raised in one of those vain Church denominations, a beth-aven. They never taught Bible prophecy about the END of this world, but taught that Jesus' Olivet discourse was history, and likewise most of Christ's Book of Revelation. So their whole congregations... are sitting duped, not prepared one bit for what is coming in the future time of "great tribulation" just prior to Christ's return, even though Jesus Himself revealed to His faithful what to expect.

Note that futurism originated in the same counterfeit source as preterism -- the counter-reformation of the apostasized papacy.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note that futurism originated in the same counterfeit source as preterism -- the counter-reformation of the apostasized papacy.

I don't believe in men's seminary doctrine called Futurism nor a Pre-trib Rapture, nor Preterism, nor Historicism, nor any 'ism', so you're being funny trying to pin any of those things on me.

I've actually been accused of all of those leaven doctrines from men at one time or another, just like you're trying to do right now in complete ignorance.

The reason why you cannot pin those things on me is because those men who came up with those ideas don't STAY in God's written Word. But I do. And there's the difference.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell Jesus and His Judean Christians that they're all liars.

Why don't you go back to your Orthodox Jewish brothers and think up some more LIES instead of coming here and trying to pass yourself off as a Christian? A real Christian stays with what is WRITTEN in God's Word, not with men's doctrines like you push.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why don't you go back to your Orthodox Jewish brothers and think up some more LIES instead of coming here and trying to pass yourself off as a Christian? A real Christian stays with what is WRITTEN in God's Word, not with men's doctrines like you push.

A real Christian believes in the Scriptural historical fulfillment of Jesus' warnings in His Olivet discourse.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't believe in men's seminary doctrine called Futurism nor a Pre-trib Rapture, nor Preterism, nor Historicism, nor any 'ism', so you're being funny trying to pin any of those things on me.

I've actually been accused of all of those leaven doctrines from men at one time or another, just like you're trying to do right now in complete ignorance.

The reason why you cannot pin those things on me is because those men who came up with those ideas don't STAY in God's written Word. But I do. And there's the difference.

You've pinned dispensational futurism on yourself. I've only confirmed it.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A real Christian believes in the Scriptural historical fulfillment of Jesus' warnings in His Olivet discourse.
A real Bible believing Christian and with a knowledge of history, reads and understands the actual Words of the Olivet Discourse and knows how impossible it is for what Jesus said to be totally fulfilled.
Some, like Matthew 24:16-20, have had a partial fulfilment. But obviously; Matthew 23:21.....terrible tribulation such as has never been before and will never be again.... remains to happen in the forthcoming end times.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A real Bible believing Christian and with a knowledge of history, reads and understands the actual Words of the Olivet Discourse and knows how impossible it is for what Jesus said to be totally fulfilled.
Some, like Matthew 24:16-20, have had a partial fulfilment. But obviously; Matthew 23:21.....terrible tribulation such as has never been before and will never be again.... remains to happen in the forthcoming end times.

My Matthew reference was Matthew 24:15-16 .

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That would be a dispensational futurist speaking.
Being a dispensational futurist, { which I am not] is better than throwing all the prophecies into the past. Which is a flat out rejection of what God has told us will happen.

We DO have a future, God has Promised great things for those who believe Him and keep His Commandments.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Being a dispensational futurist, { which I am not] is better than throwing all the prophecies into the past. Which is a flat out rejection of what God has told us will happen.

We DO have a future, God has Promised great things for those who believe Him and keep His Commandments.

Tell the Judean Christians.