Today: Hunter Biden appears in Delaware Federal Court

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Taxes and a gun charge. Supposedly, JB is on the block eventually too.
Time will tell.
I am not holding my breath. the "swamp" is very deep and very wide and long. The dems will protect eh Bidens for the most part.

There is more empirical evidence to convict Pres. Biden of criminal charges and possible treason, but it will never rise too high.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not holding my breath. the "swamp" is very deep and very wide and long. The dems will protect eh Bidens for the most part.

There is more empirical evidence to convict Pres. Biden of criminal charges and possible treason, but it will never rise too high.
Agreed. The Big Man's little loser will never answer for his crimes. Nor shall the BM.
This is just a dog and pony show to make Trump's persecution look as if justice is impartial and is going after all offenders. Republicans Democrat alike.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hunter and his clan of liars and thieves encountered a buzz saw in the court room. The plea was rejected due to the Ways and Means Committee sending a letter to the judge. The fact that Hunter's lawyers made a last ditch effort to con the court didn't help him either. If you don't know the story ........ a call was made to the Judges Office asking that a document be removed from the record to the court. The caller claimed to be a member of the law firm representing the Ways and Means Committee. Facts not told ........the caller had intentionally blocked their caller ID number when the call was made. That is what triggered the Judge. The Hunter lawyers were put on notice that there may be reprucussions from this call. The penelty may be to be disbarred .......Hunter lost the plea deals, he has been advised he is open to further penalities .....If I were Hunter .....my law team would be walking back home from the hearing ....Moves like that are firing causes ......Unless Hunter's Law Team told him of their last ditch effort .....

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Swamp is DEEP and filled with lots of evil gators! Thanks to Donald Trump for exposing it all to us!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Judge should have Hunter ....."You cannot have any relationship with any known drug user." One member of his legal team would have to withdraw ....