Total Lunar Eclipse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Tuesday morning, Aug. 28 brings us the second total lunar eclipse of 2007. Those living in the Western Hemisphere and eastern Asia will be able to partake in at least some of this sky show. The very best viewing region for viewing this eclipse will fall across the Pacific Rim, including the West Coast of the United States and Canada, as well as Alaska, Hawaii, New Zealand and eastern Australia. All these places will be able to see the complete eclipse from start to finish. Europeans will miss out on the entire show, as the Moon will be below the horizon during their mid and late morning hours."

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
On Tuesday, Aug. 28th, the full Moon will slip into Earth's shadow for a two-hour total eclipse. People on the Pacific side of Earth including much of North America will have the best view as the Moon turns a dreamy shade of sunset red. The action begins Tuesday morning around 0900 UT or 2 am Pacific Daylight Time; be ready!

BoranJarami

Aug 26, 2007
It just slipped into full-eclipse a few minutes ago here. Very beautiful (and I don't normaly like orange).

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
hey kriss, i saw the eclipse this morning from georgia. i got up and walked about 5 am and about an hour later i witnessed some of the eclipse=was cool. georgia=usa=lol. well god bless you kriss and have a stupendous day. i did not see the red though=just the shadow on the moon.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Yea, I didn't see it either...But in the summer time I did see the moon go orange and red.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.