• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I'm civic :)
Are you a chameleon-going under different account names?
Why was I banned by BAM?
Or are you here to spy out my liberty in Christ @civic?

I will say it here as I have said it there-that Forum is nothing but a hierarchical-dictatorial "Christian Forum" and you and I did not sit together around the same table.
It is a "yes sir!" forum with facetious, cantankerous characters there-so why are you here? To see where you can "catch me?"

I will await a reply.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why was I banned by BAM?
Or are you here to spy out my liberty in Christ @civic?

I will say it here as I have said it there-that Forum is nothing but a hierarchical-dictatorial "Christian Forum" and you and I did not sit together around the same table.
It is a "yes sir!" forum with facetious, cantankerous characters there-so why are you here? To see where you can "catch me?"

I will await a reply.
I was here 2 years before you. :)

I'm not discussing another person or what happens outside here. You falsely accused someone of something that didn't happen. @Behold

I was simply correcting your false accusation against him. You were projecting what happened to you onto him. I will not discuss this further with you. And as a side note all the complaints with the large cut/pastes no one reads. They want to hear your own words/views being expressed not the works from others. Once in a while is ok but not all the time 24/7.

hope this helps !!!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I was here 2 years before you. :)

I'm not discussing another person or what happens outside here. You falsely accused someone of something that didn't happen. @Behold

I was simply correcting your false accusation against him. You were projecting what happened to you onto him. I will not discuss this further with you. And as a side note all the complaints with the large cut/pastes no one reads. They want to hear your own words/views being expressed not the works from others. Once in a while is ok but not all the time 24/7.

hope this helps !!!
So say the master copy and paster from Got questions.org.
I was asking him the question, not you-and as for false accusations-if you want to go that route-we can do so.
And @ChristisGod- I'll keep a close watch on you.

The one "projecting" is you with false accusations and all out to decimate my character-online-publicly.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So say the master copy and paster from Got questions.org.
I was asking him the question, not you-and as for false accusations-if you want to go that route-we can do so.
And @ChristisGod- I'll keep a close watch on you.

The one "projecting" is you with false accusations and all out to decimate my character-online-publicly.
The one using ad hominems is not me. All I did was correct your accusation against another poster who was not banned. So if anything you owe them an apology. And you are the one now personally attacking me.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The one using ad hominems is not me. All I did was correct your accusation against another poster who was not banned. So if anything you owe them an apology. And you are the one now personally attacking me.
Listen again-imposter-all I did was asking @Behold a question-a valid question-not in an accusatory tone.
You are a wolf in sheep's clothing-nothing more, nothing less.
J.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They understand your reason for being on the Fourm.

"cut and paste" then "attack".
You will know them by their fruits. Bless those who curse you and speak all kinds of evil about you. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

You are a theological chameleon, according to you own statement.

Do you remember that you use to teach Calvinism, when you came to this forum?
You dont now....

What will it be tomorrow ?

See, you have to land here..

Hebrews 13:9, or you will continue to be swept away by the next "man's" theology that you'll cut and paste.

Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen again-imposter-all I did was asking @Behold a question-a valid question-not in an accusatory tone.
You are a wolf in sheep's clothing-nothing more, nothing less.
J.
You will know them by their fruits. Bless those who curse you and speak all kinds of evil about you. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. :)

Reactions: Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Legalists hate Grace, so much that they redefined it as "OSAS".

This never changes... so, when we preach Grace, then "incoming", is on the way.

Reactions: ChristisGod

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
They understand your reason for being on the Fourm.

"cut and paste" then "attack".
Playing the victim ain't going to work.
Prove my sources wrong.
When your "work" is being dokimazo-ed-since all things must be filtered through the lens of Scripture-you are defensive.
An immature reaction from a grown up.
Here is my go to secondary source-Dr. Bob Utley, a Professor in hermeneutics and ancient languages.
I said the Bible knows nothing re an un-baptized believer and a "workless" Christian-I have proven this to you from Scriptures since you are vehemently opposed to this-now show me my error.

You can't.
J.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Playing the victim ain't going to work.
Prove my sources wrong.
When your "work" is being dokimazo-ed-since all things must be filtered through the lens of Scripture-you are defensive.
An immature reaction from a grown up.
Here is my go to secondary source-Dr. Bob Utley, a Professor in hermeneutics and ancient languages.
I said the Bible knows nothing re an un-baptized believer and a "workless" Christian-I have proven this to you from Scriptures since you are vehemently opposed to this-now show me my error.

You can't.
J.
appealing to authority fallacy. do you understand what that means ?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You are a theological chameleon, according to you own statement.

Do you remember that you use to teach Calvinism, when you came to this forum?
You dont now....

What will it be tomorrow ?

See, you have to land here..

Hebrews 13:9, or you will continue to be swept away by the next "man's" theology that you'll cut and paste.
Heb 13:7 Remember your leaders, those who spoke to you the word of God. Consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith.
Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Heb 13:9 Do not be led away by diverse and strange teachings, for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, which have not benefited those devoted to them.
Heb 13:10 We have an altar from which those who serve the tent have no right to eat.
Heb 13:11 For the bodies of those animals whose blood is brought into the holy places by the high priest as a sacrifice for sin are burned outside the camp.
Heb 13:12 So Jesus also suffered outside the gate in order to sanctify the people through his own blood.
Heb 13:13 Therefore let us go to him outside the camp and bear the reproach he endured.
Heb 13:14 For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come.
Heb 13:15 Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.
Heb 13:16 Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.
Heb 13:17 Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.
Heb 13:18 Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a clear conscience, desiring to act honorably in all things.
Heb 13:19 I urge you the more earnestly to do this in order that I may be restored to you the sooner.

As always-quoting a verse-out of context-and directing it to a brother in Christ.

You need to grow up.
J.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 13:7 Remember your leaders, those who spoke to you the word of God. Consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith.
Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Heb 13:9 Do not be led away by diverse and strange teachings, for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, which have not benefited those devoted to them.
Heb 13:10 We have an altar from which those who serve the tent have no right to eat.
Heb 13:11 For the bodies of those animals whose blood is brought into the holy places by the high priest as a sacrifice for sin are burned outside the camp.
Heb 13:12 So Jesus also suffered outside the gate in order to sanctify the people through his own blood.
Heb 13:13 Therefore let us go to him outside the camp and bear the reproach he endured.
Heb 13:14 For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come.
Heb 13:15 Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.
Heb 13:16 Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.
Heb 13:17 Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.
Heb 13:18 Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a clear conscience, desiring to act honorably in all things.
Heb 13:19 I urge you the more earnestly to do this in order that I may be restored to you the sooner.

As always-quoting a verse-out of context-and directing it to a brother in Christ.

You need to grow up.
J.
in the context in means leaders in the local church. so you are accountable to those leaders God has placed over you in your local church.

context is king.

hope this helps !!!