TRANSGENDERISM

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prostitution is a sin, stealing is a sin.
And yet Jesus forgave the "adulterous" woman and the thief on the cross.
What Jesus did say to the woman, was "go and sin no more"
Because the thief knew the diffence between being guilty and innocent, and knew he deserved punishment,
Jesus forgave him right in the process of his punishment.

Pre-tribulation... the woman wasn't stoned.
mid-tribulation.. during the death penalty.
have to think about post-trib, no doubt it's in there somewhere. Everything is in there :)

while we were yet sinners...

Here's the problem the way I see it..
Transgenders don't believe they are doing something wrong, they believe they are righting a wrong.
So they justify themselves, because of the way they feel and believe.
I don't think we have the ability to change someones attitude.
I believe the Lord has to change their way of thinking and feeling.

We can show them where the Bible says God doesn't agree with the way they think and feel,
but I don't believe that will convince them.

I don't know where the explosion of transgenderism came from, but it seems to me a lot of ex-military men are having an issue with this.
And the reason I say this, is because my brother-in-law goes to places and events where people he served with in the military are also transgenders.

It's estimated that over 134,000 American veterans are transgender, and over 15,000 trans people are serving in military today. Support for transgender veterans has improved, but they still face barriers from obtaining updated service records that do not out them as transgender, and from receiving VA coverage of necessary medical procedures.
Military & Veterans

Transgender personnel in the United States military
The United States Military has a long history of transgendered service personnel, dating back to at least the Civil War. The subject began to engender some political controversy starting with a total ban on transgendered servicemembers in 1960.Wikipedia

The Civil War??
I guess it's not as "new" as I thought it was.
But why?

I don't know...
Just like MLK preached about judging a person by their character and not the color of their skin,
For me this also goes for whatever gender a person thinks they are.
There are cultures in the world that believe that marrying 12 year olds is normal.
I happen to disagree.
I guess for me it all comes back to the children.
I don't agree with teaching kids they can be whatever gender they choose to be or a combination of them.
This is just rediculous for me to accept.
But that's me.
It seems the world is perfectly fine accepting this behavior.

And maybe that's the clincher.
That although we live in the world, we are not of the world. And keep ourselves seperate.
I would still give them a cup of water if they asked or a loaf of bread if they were hungry,
a coat or a pair of shoes if they needed..
But I would never indulge myself into that kind of lifestyle.

The way you present your thoughts however does make it difficult to discern the base thoughts though in order to really go deep into a specific subject

That's because I ramble like the thoughts in my head.
I try to work things out in real time while I'm typing.
I don't pre-think my thoughts..
so my "presentation" is always kind of scrambled.

My Base thoughts are always based on, how do I portray myself as the best ambassador or example for Christ?
What is the most appropriate way to handle any situation that is presented.
And Truth is paramount, but so is Mercy and Forgiveness.
And how to learn to be more mature in approaching hard topics.
Not everything is black and white. There is a lot of grey matter mixed in.
I think that grey matter is our own understanding we call a brain, that gets in the way sometimes.
Either leaning too heavy on the rod or not heavy enough.
I tend to lean more on the side of merciful than I do judgemental, even though a balance between the two is necessary.
A just weight..

Deu 25:15 But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
Pro 11:1 A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.
Pro 16:11 A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work.

I'm working on it :)
Hugs

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's the problem the way I see it..
Transgenders don't believe they are doing something wrong, they believe they are righting a wrong.
So they justify themselves, because of the way they feel and believe.
I don't think we have the ability to change someones attitude.
I believe the Lord has to change their way of thinking and feeling.

In reality, "sin" is not defined by what we "believe" or want to be so and there is no such thing as "righting" a wrong any more than there is changing lead to gold. The "wrong" must be removed and "right" put in its place.

Nowhere is it said or implied that the Lord is going to "negotiate" a change or anything else- if anything, The Lord is the ultimate in zero tolerance.

That is not construed to mean the Lord will not assist a person overcome temptation or other trail but there is no meeting "half way" or deal.

It's estimated that over 134,000 American veterans are transgender, and over 15,000 trans people are serving in military today. Support for transgender veterans has improved, but they still face barriers from obtaining updated service records that do not out them as transgender, and from receiving VA coverage of necessary medical procedures.
Military & Veterans

They must be in a different Army than the one I spent 30 years in. I question the validity of all of those numbers but that's another issue entirely and not germane to this conversation.

I don't know...
Just like MLK preached about judging a person by their character and not the color of their skin,
For me this also goes for whatever gender a person thinks they are.
There are cultures in the world that believe that marrying 12 year olds is normal.
I happen to disagree.
I guess for me it all comes back to the children.
I don't agree with teaching kids they can be whatever gender they choose to be or a combination of them.
This is just rediculous for me to accept.
But that's me.
It seems the world is perfectly fine accepting this behavior.

Here's the thing. Scripture specifically points out things that are a violation of the law or otherwise a sin.

God also authorizes man to establish laws which violation of many of those is sin also.

There are also areas where Scripture really doesn't address in a meaningful way.

None of those take away from or otherwise minimize or negate what is specifically forbidden.

As the current definition is, TG is specifically and exactly a sin and is to be regarded and dealt with as all the rest.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the current definition is, TG is specifically and exactly a sin and is to be regarded and dealt with as all the rest.
What scripture would you look to, to find transgenderism.
I know of one where Paul speaks about changing the natural ways of men working that with men, etc..
But transgenders aren't necessarilly homosexuals.
My brother in law has biological girlfriends even though he claims himself to be a her.
So... I think this is so confusing, that it was never an issue brought up in Paul's letters.
And I also know that confusion is of the devil.
And I agree that something devilish is at work.
I'm just not experienced with walking up to the man in chains and in the catacombs possessed with devils, to know how to sit down and set his mind free.
Mar 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
Mar 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
Mar 5:4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
Mar 5:5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
Mar 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
Mar 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
Mar 5:8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

I know Jesus tells us that we have the power to cast out demons...
I just never tried...
or do I even know if I have the qualifications to do so.
I never came across people possessed until I watched them burning down cities last summer.
Maybe the church needs to roll up it's sleeves and go in the tombs...
ughh..
Sometimes I feel like Jonah..

:(
HUGS

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What scripture would you look to, to find transgenderism.
I know of one where Paul speaks about changing the natural ways of men working that with men, etc..
But transgenders aren't necessarilly homosexuals.
My brother in law has biological girlfriends even though he claims himself to be a her.
So... I think this is so confusing, that it was never an issue brought up in Paul's letters.
And I also know that confusion is of the devil.
And I agree that something devilish is at work.

There is the OT scriptures about men wearing women's clothes but don't specifically remember. Here's the thing that a lot of people use as arguing points for a variety of motives (none righteous for the cause of Scripture)

Scripture clearly and unmistakably defines both sex and gender in roles, conduct and other areas. (Adam sentenced to toil in the fields and Eve to raise children as one example)

Trying to find "nice ways" to change that to accommodate a handful of people is a sin. Its no different than some cults claiming to be "Christian" because they have a false god named "Jesus" who clearly is NOT "Jesus" as in Scripture. That's one of the many "confusion games" Satan plays.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is the OT scriptures about men wearing women's clothes but don't specifically remember. Here's the thing that a lot of people use as arguing points for a variety of motives (none righteous for the cause of Scripture)

Scripture clearly and unmistakably defines both sex and gender in roles, conduct and other areas. (Adam sentenced to toil in the fields and Eve to raise children as one example)

Trying to find "nice ways" to change that to accommodate a handful of people is a sin. Its no different than some cults claiming to be "Christian" because they have a false god named "Jesus" who clearly is NOT "Jesus" as in Scripture. That's one of the many "confusion games" Satan plays.
Some have argued that the clothes argument in the OT relate to military garb.
I look at the attire of the Arabs and the Jews and I'm not sure what clothes have to do with it, other than Priests wore these clothes and everyone else wore common clothes.
But I don't believe women were meant to wear a helmet and don a breastplate for war.. although Deborah comes to mind..

As far as roles go, we find the virtuous woman going out an buying fields, and working with her hands and raising children.
Fathers are told to teach their children... the only thing different is who bares the child.

I'm not looking for niceness, I'm looking for righteous judgement.
And I'm trying not to focus on the outward appearance, but rather at the spirit of the person.
So Jesus gives a little lesson concerning the man who comes in and is wearing ragged clothes and how he is shunned by the ones wearing propper attire. He says this one should be made welcome and to sit in the front row.
Now exchange ragged clothes for a dress and high heals..
what's the difference?

1Sa 16:7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

I believe every person has a spirit inside this flesh body. (The ghost in the machine)
And God looks at the spirit of a person not the clothes they wear or the wigs they wear, or the jewelry they wear..
I believe God looks at whether this person has more faith in what they are, more than who God is.
It's a matter of priorities.
Now can a transgender be a born again Christian?
I suppose it depends on where their priorities are.

If people were blind, how would you know the difference?
The person themselves would know the difference,
and that's where I believe it comes down to them and the Lord.
I'm not charged with checking the fruit of their flesh,
I'm supposed to be checking the fruit of their spirit.

I can see both sides..
I'm going by the rule... judge not lest ye be judged.
Because no doubt I'm not flawless, and I don't like throwing stones.

Countries actually go to war over things like this.
I prefer Peace if possible.
Just thinking...
HUGS

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some have argued that the clothes argument in the OT relate to military garb.
I look at the attire of the Arabs and the Jews and I'm not sure what clothes have to do with it, other than Priests wore these clothes and everyone else wore common clothes.
But I don't believe women were meant to wear a helmet and don a breastplate for war.. although Deborah comes to mind..

That's used metaphorically like "When I wore a younger man's clothes" in the Piano Man.

Now exchange ragged clothes for a dress and high heals..
what's the difference?

Its not the clothes, its the person in them

I believe God looks at whether this person has more faith in what they are, more than who God is.

That one is totally wrong. Sorry. God is no respecter of man.

Now can a transgender be a born again Christian?
I suppose it depends on where their priorities are.

Yes they can

I can see both sides..
I'm going by the rule... judge not lest ye be judged.
Because no doubt I'm not flawless, and I don't like throwing stones.

That is not an excuse for toleration or support of sin though

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me: I believe God looks at whether this person has more faith in what they are, more than who God is.

That one is totally wrong. Sorry. God is no respecter of man.

ok let me reword it then..
I believe God looks at whether a person has more faith in themselves, rather that God himself.
That's not a matter of having respect of man, it's checking his credentials based on where his faith is.

That is not an excuse for toleration or support of sin though

Sin is the transgression of the law.
1Jo 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

You know this conversation could go in a totally different direction, kind of like a fork in the road.
Who is under the law?
Are transgenders still living in an age of Grace or are they still under the law?
Under whose law? Moses' law or God's law?
Is God's law carnal or spiritual?

Who said transgenderism is a sin?
Hast thou eaten from the tree I commanded you not to?
Who told you that you were naked?

Frankly I don't know what God has cleansed and left unclean.
Because Peter had to come to realize that Gentiles were no longer unclean, because God had cleansed them.
And whatsoever God hath cleansed, call thou not unclean.

Who am I to determine what God has chosen to cleanse?
My responsibility is to Love God with all my being, and to Love my neighbor as myself.

I'll leave the judgements and tolerance issues to others who have different commandments than mine.
I haven't gotten promoted yet I guess.
And I much prefer to sit at my Lord's feet than to try to dictate how He should judge others.

I have nothing more to add really.
I do not condone or condemn..
Until you mess with kids, then I'm your worst enemy..
But what you do with your life and your body, I can only give advice according to scripture,
anything anyone does after that, is out of my hands.
I will still pray for them, and I will still love my neighbor.

Thank You for the conversation, I appreciate it.
Hugs

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know this conversation could go in a totally different direction, kind of like a fork in the road.
Who is under the law?

That's a very misunderstood and weakly translated thought. Everything and everyone is "under" the law as defined under color thereof and measurement of performance against a statute.

Under penalty of law is a slightly different thing. Christians are still accountability for the penalty except Christ was our sacrificial lamb so we do not experience the judgement we deserve for our own actions.

ok let me reword it then..
I believe God looks at whether a person has more faith in themselves, rather that God himself.
That's not a matter of having respect of man, it's checking his credentials based on where his faith is.

That's also against scripture. Numerous places we are specifically told NOT to place our faith/trust in man or his wisdom but God.

Are transgenders still living in an age of Grace or are they still under the law?
Under whose law? Moses' law or God's law?
Is God's law carnal or spiritual?

The law is physical but with spiritual ramifications and attachments as well ( sins of the flesh are punished in the flesh, sins in the spirit are punished in the spirit). If said transgender is saved then they are under grace- if not under full penalty of the law.

Who said transgenderism is a sin?
Hast thou eaten from the tree I commanded you not to?
Who told you that you were naked?

Violations of the law of nature are sins and transgenderism falls in that category

Frankly I don't know what God has cleansed and left unclean.
Because Peter had to come to realize that Gentiles were no longer unclean, because God had cleansed them.
And whatsoever God hath cleansed, call thou not unclean.

That's a different and unrelated issue

Who am I to determine what God has chosen to cleanse?
My responsibility is to Love God with all my being, and to Love my neighbor as myself.

I'll leave the judgements and tolerance issues to others who have different commandments than mine.
I haven't gotten promoted yet I guess.
And I much prefer to sit at my Lord's feet than to try to dictate how He should judge others.

You do realize that apostasy is a sin also? Thou are neither hot nor cold so I will spew thee from my mouth. Faith without works is a dead faith.

We are commanded to learn and grow- not sit and watch things happen.

I do hope this helps

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a very misunderstood and weakly translated thought. Everything and everyone is "under" the law as defined under color thereof and measurement of performance against a statute.

Under penalty of law is a slightly different thing. Christians are still accountability for the penalty except Christ was our sacrificial lamb so we do not experience the judgement we deserve for our own actions.

That's also against scripture. Numerous places we are specifically told NOT to place our faith/trust in man or his wisdom but God.

The law is physical but with spiritual ramifications and attachments as well ( sins of the flesh are punished in the flesh, sins in the spirit are punished in the spirit). If said transgender is saved then they are under grace- if not under full penalty of the law.

Violations of the law of nature are sins and transgenderism falls in that category

That's a different and unrelated issue

You do realize that apostasy is a sin also? Thou are neither hot nor cold so I will spew thee from my mouth. Faith without works is a dead faith.

We are commanded to learn and grow- not sit and watch things happen.

I do hope this helps
I've never been good with confrontations.
And usually I just turn the other cheek, and I give people the benefit of the doubt.
I guess you could say I'm too generous or too willing to always look for the silver lining.

The reason I bring up my brother-in-law isn't bacause he is transgender.
It's his attitude about being accepted as whatever he says he is, your conscience be damned.
It's this inner man that I am opposed to, the transgender part isn't the problem.
Although most people judge according to the outward man, I have a tendency to look at the fruit of that inner man.

And I know that what's inside a man usually manifests itself outwardly.
So what is transgenderism?
Why are they opposed to being the gender they are born with?
What difference does it make if your born male or female?
Why the need to change into something your not?

And I keep coming up with psychological damage.
Instead of asking do you feel like a male or female, the question should be why do you feel like you should be different from what you are?
There has to be an underlying cause.
Is it biological? psychological? is it spiritual?

I don't know.

Hugs

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Transgender? Really? Men cannot truly understand women and women cannot truly understand men. We have different brain chemicals that make that impossible. Anybody that thinks they can are most likely mentally insane.

How men's and women's brains are different

From the Stanford article:

Halpern and others have cataloged plenty of human behavioral differences. “These findings have all been replicated,” she says. Women excel in several measures of verbal ability — pretty much all of them, except for verbal analogies. Women’s reading comprehension and writing ability consistently exceed that of men, on average. They outperform men in tests of fine-motor coordination and perceptual speed. They’re more adept at retrieving information from long-term memory.

Men, on average, can more easily juggle items in working memory. They have superior visuospatial skills: They’re better at visualizing what happens when a complicated two- or three-dimensional shape is rotated in space, at correctly determining angles from the horizontal, at tracking moving objects and at aiming projectiles.

Navigation studies in both humans and rats show that females of both species tend to rely on landmarks, while males more typically rely on “dead reckoning”: calculating one’s position by estimating the direction and distance traveled rather than using landmarks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mama Etna and Ziggy

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what is transgenderism?
Why are they opposed to being the gender they are born with?
What difference does it make if your born male or female?
Why the need to change into something your not?

And I keep coming up with psychological damage.
Instead of asking do you feel like a male or female, the question should be why do you feel like you should be different from what you are?
There has to be an underlying cause.
Is it biological? psychological? is it spiritual?

I don't know.

thats a good point- to a degree. Everything has a root cause, prime mover, enabler etc.

And with the CSI effect, everybody wants a motive wrapped up in a nice neat package.

Reality is that "motive" (albeit nice to have) is not required for a conviction and nowhere does God consider it when addressing sin.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
would you rephrase this, I'm not sure what you mean

It was in reference to your post commenting on "why" the person made the decisions they did.

"Why" a person decides to sin doesn't factor in when the question is guilt or innocence.

It "can" have a bearing on punishment and/or atonement ( but that's another discussion beyond the scope of this one)

Some people will construe and even attempt "arguments" trying to "work around" the word but they are destined to fail. There are some conditions and qualifiers (and even exclusions) to God's word but no "loopholes"

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
~ marksman ~
You have hit on issues being observed, and the long trending issues of ploys (which ARE many) governing authorities "OF" this world have used (for decades) to separate the bonds of parents from raising their own children.

The trending of encouraging 'self-gender identity'...was once an oddity...but...what also has lent to it popularity explosion?
It Circles right back to the Parents... Parents who deeply love their children, as all loving Parents....DO...never want to LOSE their children...to Death or to Separation from their children.....ARE in FULL acceptance and support of whatever thier children DECIDE...
For FEAR of being "rejected, lost" to their children.

Parents ARE accepting out of Fear of losing their child.
Even Clerics ARE accepting out of Fear of losing congregates.

Jesus was VERY CLEAR...agree with the Devil, and you SHOULD FEAR losing your soul.

Glory to God,
Taken
A good point. I have a son who is bi-polar. One day he is all loving and accepting and another day he treats us like dirt. We don't accomodate his like dirt times as we know that is not the true him so we don't say "Don't worry son, everything will be all right." We tell him the scripture says to honour your father and mother if you want to live a long time and let him mull over that one. We just wait until he has worked through his treat you like dirt episode and goes back to his loving and accepting period.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
i though i was the only one who knew this.

you're absolutely correct about how they drop wages in the work force back in then. and narcissism has a lot to do with what these generations want to justify to themselves and others.

but the sex thing is nothing more than a person can convince itself to desire anything, a traffic cone, anything. it miss guided desire, as result of self guidance, and self guidance isn't guidance at all. the morons preach follow your own heart, but what if one has the heart of a serial killer?

If you have the heart of a sertial killer you are in dead trouble.

Reactions: GodsBeloved11

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Narcissism is inherently about a lack of self worth . The cure is to heal the trauma or attachment issue causing it.
Narcissism is totally inherent in all the queers that I have ever met, that is what it's all about ! it's all about themselves. not to mention the most prejudice type like as in Fashion, they bag other queers no end on such things as that. it's all about their way that they see the world and that's it ? all must fall into line with them or else, I believe that Hitler was a Queer as he ticks every box of being one, the display of ranting is typical.
I have never met a Queer who was truly of sound mind. I think it's founded on that they have never truly grown up and when one is exposed to depravity and one likes such or it feeds their ego then they need to fulfil that hit like a drug addict, there is no Love in such people truly at all.

I have seen young blokes who ran about like a dog chasing women for sex but their is no love involved in such acts and such people need to be belted because they are a curse, queers run about in the same mongrel fashion and it's sick just on that point alone before we start on anything more on the subject.

I have seen the younger generation on the Jobsite talk the most depraved rubbish that I have ever heard of, there is nothing of any morality in them at all, they boast of their depravity as if they were the king of sexual prowess even boasting of how many times that they have got the pox etc :rolleyes: they do not claim to be Queer but they support queers 100% and if I point out that I do not support such depravity they will try to become threating and try to dominate over you, I am sure if I was a little bloke they would try to bash me up on the spot. oh the anger that they display directly !
I am so lucky that I do not work anymore, that I do not have to here such dribble, my brother tells me that such dogs get a message on the phone to go have sex with someone in their lunch brake etc, someone who they have never met in their life before and they have a picture of themselves on some App rubbish. I heard one creep when I was working sprucing that he had 3 girls lined up for the weekend, he was going to Toowoomba that Friday night and then down to the gold coast the next day. and I think that he was the bloke who killed that kid Daniel Morecombe, he sure looks like him, so I would not be surprised at all if it was him, maybe I am wrong but I could not see 100% that it was him on TV and I have only met the idiot a few times. but he was a nut case, what I fear in such depravity being displayed is that the damage that will come about by such people in the future. it will become just like Sodom ! such people stop at nothing, they believe they are totally empowered and what they do is they chase down anyone who is not depraved ? that's why in Sodom that they wanted the 2 angels, it was all about because they wanted to deprave them. that's their main intent as it is so with all Queers.

The Bible says to kill such people directly in fact, because they are a cancer much like Covid in a way. Covid is a type of AIDS related thing and the Covid Jab is somehow related to this as well, as it will lower your natural immune system down the track.
When they started on the Covid Jab it was due to AIDS related that they came up with the idea of such a radical new type of way in fighting such things, in QLD Uni we were developing our own Covid Jab but it got knocked back due to a so called false readings of AIDS being recorded. so who knows the in depth truth ? Fauchi ? is the main man behind exploiting AIDS. they could of stoped AIDS but their was big money in such a business, so they promoted it in such a underhanded way to be milked and most people are oblivious to such underhanded tactics that are used and it's the same with Covid, it's all smoke and mirrors tactics that are so underhanded that it stinks of total corruption.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Transgenderism is a sin because the person who believes in it, is saying that God made a mistake when making them. If God made you a man, you were meant to be a man. Even after having the SRS surgery, you’re still the same gender.
Full disclosure, my ex was a trans, m to f. He had the SRS surgery. We broke up in 06, but we still hang out some.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have you had the experience when you have been studying something and been looking for information and facts about a subject and you get an aha moment and things fall into place?

I had one this morning about transgendersim. I was reading an article which threw up some interesting ideas about the subject and it dawned on me what was going on.

As you probably know that transgendersim is all about a girl becoming a boy and a boy becoming a girl. They are not happy being their birth sex so they want to become the opposite as they believe that will solve all their unhappiness.

Judging by the number of people that are de-transgenderising it is very clear it solves nothing.

To this point I knew that those wanting to change sex had underlying problems that caused their unhappiness. One of the most common ones is autism. Even when they had changed from male to female or female to male the autism didn’t go away.

Another one particularly amongst girls is that they thought boys were treated better than girls so if they became a boy, they would be treated better. But it did not happen because deep down they knew they were a girl so they could not play out the role of a being a boy.

Another underlying reason is that the person concerned had ADHD and changing sex was seen as a way of getting rid of it. Except for one thing. It didn’t.

So, enough males and females have realised that changing their sex made no different to solving the problem they thought they had that would be solved by changing their sex.

Now, underlying this as is the case with all aberrations thrown up by society, is that it is basically a work of Satan to distort God’s image. He has been trying to do that from day one for the simple reason that every time he sees a male or as female he sees God and that revolts him.

Today, I realised that transgenderism is just another step further along the road from homosexuality which is another distortion of God’s image. It is another way that Satan can screw up what is and should be normal.

Now, what is the core of this issue? I believe it is in a question that they never ask. Did your parents both work full time?

In my country the government is working overtime to make it easy for mothers to go out to work full time. What does that mean? Simply this. The children are abandoned to full time carers that are foreigners to the children.

There is medical evidence that a baby recognises their mothers voice in the womb. When they are born their closest and most important relationship is with the mother.

Six months or a year later they are ripped away from that comforting contact and they are passed on to a stranger that the do not know or care for and have no close bond with.

End result. Who am I? Babies, children understand much more than what we think. One minute it is comfort, cosy and predictable and then all of sudden they are plunged into a strange world of foreigners, and they have to fight for attention with 20 others.

NOT GOOD. At the back of their mind is money is more important than me. I want my mummy, not a new teddy bear.

So we produce a generation of children who deep down feel abandoned, don’t know who they are and feel unimportant. In other words, totally confused.

Enter Transgendersim. If I don’t know who I am why not experiment with being the opposite sex. I have got nothing to lose as my parents don’t care about me. I have had nothing but misery since I have been born, so let’s try the alternative. They hear of or see others in the same boat, so they go down the same path, known as social cohesion.

Some transgenders have homosexual tendencies so they change sex so they can have a normal relationship with a person of the opposite sex.

All in all, what you might call one big unholy mess. The sad thing is that government, the medical and educational authorities have bought into the lie and are encouraging it. In a word, they are destroying young lives and are being paid to do it.

All teenagers go through angst in some form or another and in the past we rode through the storm with them, and they came out the other side relatively normal.

Today it is “Problems, get a sex change.” If you disagree you are transphobic. Even parents are not allowed to have a different view. This seems to be the standard reply for anyone who thinks differently about the aberrations being thrown up today as an answer to life’s problems. Disagree and you are being charged with hate speech.

Of course, we know who came up with that nonsensical idea.

So, what is the answer to all this. My advice is this. Think very, very carefully before you abandon your child to a stranger and deprive it of the relationship which the child should have and needs. That of its mother. After all. You gave birth to the child, not to pass it onto a stranger to raise. Rather to raise it, love it and to inculcate the values that are important to you.

Research shows that the main reason why children love grandparents so much is that they have always got time. If time is so important to children, it has to start with the parents.
A great deal of truth in this. And a great deal of what could be truth besides.
In another context... Gross hate speech. Such intolerance. Transphobic I think you said. Homophobic also without doubt. And I bet you are an entitled middle aged or older white man with innate race issues, and likely Christian as well. And what's more, you just wrote the post of the day.