Transgenders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It shall never end.

Unbelievers pose to gain entry here. Then they try to talk us into their worldly Satanic doctrine thinking to make us abandon God and his word.
So people who present facts, confront lies and refuse to engage in hatred are obviously evil Satanists?

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a man wants to become a woman or if a woman wants to become a man, what is the harm in that? Live and let live as they say. In my opinion, it isn’t right to think poorly of people who have psychological issues with their birth gender. They are human, after all. And you know what? Many of them are Christians too.
If adults who don't even know their own sex choose to burn in Hell that's their choice, But you failed to mention their Satanic ATTACKS on children. Why am I not surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It used to be until the LGBT lobby pressured them to say otherwise.

Transgenders have notoriously high sucide rates and mental illnesses. Beliving something you're not would fit the definition of a mental illness.

In actual instances of gender dysmorphia, they will usually outgrow it by adulthood. But normalizing such behavior, if not promoting it, has encouraged more of it. It explains the sudden uptick in trans people. It's a case of monkey see, monkey do.

It was classified as a mental disorder, and (and still kind of is) until 2013.

In 2013 the new DSM 5 came out and, in some kind of attempt to avoid the stigma the transgender feel about being mentally ill, they changed everything about the diagnosis and treatment recommendation for these individuals.

The new 2013 diagnosis tells them that a "mismatch" between one’s birth gender and gender identity is not necessarily pathological and shifted the emphasis in treatment from fixing a disorder to resolving distress over the mismatch.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the evidence says the opposite.

Park, R et al 2022 Long-term Outcomes After Gender-Affirming Surgery: 40-Year Follow-up Study Ann Plas Surg

Tordoff DM, 2022 Mental Health Outcomes in Transgender and Nonbinary Youths Receiving Gender-Affirming Care. JAMA

For example
40 year study?

How many males and females went through hormone therapy or transition surgery 40 years ago?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say it was. Again, their dysfunction is because they have made a choice to be gay and lay down with a man.

"LGBT people function just as well as anyone else, they hold jobs, raise families, engage socially, take care of themselves and others. .../"

I don't deny that. They are living beings on earth here. Have jobs, be social, all that stuff. So why cant they they add making good decisions that are not against God's law in rebellion to God to that list of functions? If they are capable people then they are expected to make an effort to not be in rebellion to God. It is not my law, it is God's law.

I don't dislike those trans people for being a misguided soul and being Trans. They need those spirits cast out of them. But if they are unrepentant to their condition, those be the ones that I will not trust or like. For it is an abomination to my God and to their God.

You said it yourself. They are responsible people for the most part. So they shouldnt be asking me to buy into their lie about being Trans is somehow ok. Ha! So they live a lie and I refuse to believe it. (Want that scripture that proves that every one of them are liars?!)

No liars in Heaven Bro.
Being gay is different than being a male and think you are a female

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the Department of Justice violence against LGBT+ individuals has tippled in the last 10 years
2024 is only a month old but so far 396 pieces of legislation targeting the rights and legal protections of LGBT+ students have been introduced around the country.
How many schools have been witness to protests and intimidation tactics targeted at LGBT+ students?
Half of all homeless Children are LGBT+ and homeless because they were kicked out or had to escape violence.

Funny how this wasn't a problem just a few short decades ago. From what I've seen, there's intimidation and discrimination alright, but it's directed toward Christians by LGBT activists. If you don't think LGBT students aren't getting preferential treatment, especially when compared to Christian students, then you're not paying attention.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Being gay is different than being a male and think you are a female

Well, let's see....

1.) And if you believe you are a car, does that mean you need new tires or new shoes?

1.) And if you believe you are a fish, does that mean you are good swimmer or do you only swim in schools??

So, this.. """what i think i am is my new reality, and sanity is not implied or necessary"", ... that is the Transgender, and similar...

How did this get so out of control in the USA, so that Parents are being forced to allow "chemical castration" of their kids who are not even 10 yrs old. ?

Well, its like anything that goes CRAZY... it tends to develop and worsen over time.
And so, the fundamental issue, is not that a kid, a teen, can't have some personality and self confidence and hormonal issues, or that they can become enamored with some idea that becomes to them, an undeniable obsession.
The real issue is how this world bows before the alter of their God : SCIENCE... and obeys..

And in the case of : Transgender... . This Secular God "Science" = the sciences of the MIND... Mental Health SCIENCE, and that is a false label as trying to understand the mind, is not really a science, unless Hocus-Pocus is now SCIENTIFIC.

I recall many years ago, when i was working in Christian Radio.
This young male, about 17, called the Station, and i was talking to them.
They continued to call back, for about a week, when i was not "on-Air", and they eventually informed me that they were being "transformed" from boy to girl and wanted to talk to me about this, once they felt that i was not going to "judge" them.
I suppose that in their mind, it was safe to call a "Christian Radio Station" vs, go to a Pastor in person, with some questions.
So, that was in the late '80s.
And that is at least how long this CRAZY "mind Science' has been working behind the scenes.. to get it LEGALLY to the place where we see it now as a Pandora's box opened wide, as Legalized "mental Health Care".
= Castrate them and feed them pills that help make them .....whatever they've become, in their head.

This is not good., and its not going to get better.
What helps is when you have Governors in States like : FLORIDA , who won't allow "chemical castration" and do not recognize the CHILD as being "of sound mind" once they start wanting to "change genders".

And parents who want them to do it.... is the "asylum run by the inmates".

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, let's see....

1.) And if you believe you are a car, does that mean you need new tires or new shoes?

1.) And if you believe you are a fish, does that mean you are good swimmer or do you only swim in schools??

So, this.. """what i think i am is my new reality, and sanity is not implied or necessary"", ... that is the Transgender, and similar...

How did this get so out of control in the USA, so that Parents are being forced to allow "chemical castration" of their kids who are not even 10 yrs old. ?

Well, its like anything that goes CRAZY... it tends to develop and worsen over time.
And so, the fundamental issue, is not that a kid, a teen, can't have some personality and self confidence and hormonal issues, or that they can become enamored with some idea that becomes to them, an undeniable obsession.
The real issue is how this world bows before the alter of their God : SCIENCE... and obeys..

And in the case of : Transgender... . This Secular God "Science" = the sciences of the MIND... Mental Health SCIENCE, and that is a false label as trying to understand the mind, is not really a science, unless Hocus-Pocus is now SCIENTIFIC.

I recall many years ago, when i was working in Christian Radio.
This young male, about 17, called the Station, and i was talking to them.
They continued to call for about a week, when i was not "on-Air", and they eventually informed me that they were being "transformed" from boy to girl and wanted to talk to me about this, once they felt that i was not going to "judge" them.
I suppose that in their mind, it was safe to call a "Christian Radio Station" vs, go to a Pastor in person, with some questions.
So, that was in the late '80s.
And that is how long this CRAZY "mind Science' has been working behind the scenes.. to get it LEGALLY to the place where we see it now as a Pandora's box opened wide, as Legalized "mental Health Care".

This is not good., and its not going to get better.
What helps is when you have Governors in States like : FLORIDA , who won't allow "chemical castration" and do not recognize the CHILD as being "of sound mind" once they start wanting to "change genders".

And parents who want them to do it.... is the "asylum run by the inmates".
I think you can look to social media and peer pressure as the issue.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I think you can look to social media and peer pressure as the issue.

Transgenders, have been around for a very long time.

Are you a Classical Music Fan?
Ever heard of Mozart and Bach?
How about Chopin and Schubert?
Well, Schubert, got involved with a group of GERMAN Transgender Gays, and he "joined them" and they gave him syphilis, or similar, and he died very young..
So, when you play with fire....

Probably, Transgenderism....has been around as long as man has been around.... as there is "nothing new under the sun". there is just the rebranding and the re-marketing and the ill-defining of it, that makes it possible for it to be legalized.
The reason so much "gay type stuff", is legalized, is because the Courts are filled with them, or.. they (Judges and similar) are worried that if they take a stand against sexual perversion...., then they wont be reelected, so, they would rather their country crash and burn into a pile of heaving sodomites and similar...., as long as they keep their POWER and Position.

This is why BIDEN is FOR...whatever isn't RIGHT.

"Just vote : NO".

The Mind Sciences are built on the idea of "we will make you feel accepted and approved", as our Law.
The Mind Sciences want you to "im ok and you're ok"... even if your not at all.
That is how they see it, and need you to see it ...
They see, "crazy" as.. ."""not really, they are just not adjusted well, and need nourishment and acceptance and endless approval".
Hello out there...
A.) This is a HARD and Harsh WORLD and its not kind... and it only supports what the Devil has created it to support.
Its HIS world and that is why the Born again are in it, but not "OF IT".
So, with Transgender Idolized Children, what they needed to do was not agree that its "normal for them" as they are not "born this way".
Its not normal at all.
They needed to tell the parents...>"it'll pass"... "Its like a mental fad".... "they are into it, and later they wont be, once they discover some pop star they want to marry".
But instead the Mind Sciences decided to make it a LIFE PURPOSE for themselves to have it LEGALIZED.... and now they have created God knows what it is...
As only He can understand it., and he does not accept it.

It would not be an issue at all, if it was not legal.
See, when you legalize everything, when you tolerate everything, then everything goes sideways and upside down.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
100 years after a Trans man dies they can dig him up and say conclusively, this was a man...without a DNA test! Do you want to know why? How?
Well apart from the size it would be the pelvic bone that told the truth.

Reactions: MA2444 and marks

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was classified as a mental disorder, and (and still kind of is) until 2013.

In 2013 the new DSM 5 came out and, in some kind of attempt to avoid the stigma the transgender feel about being mentally ill, they changed everything about the diagnosis and treatment recommendation for these individuals.
Actually it was because they couldn't show it to be a disorder.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny how this wasn't a problem just a few short decades ago. From what I've seen, there's intimidation and discrimination alright, but it's directed toward Christians by LGBT activists. If you don't think LGBT students aren't getting preferential treatment, especially when compared to Christian students, then you're not paying attention.
What discrimination exactly?
Are LGBT+ people passing legislation taking away your civil rights?
LGBT+ people threatening you with violence?
how about some real world examples?