Transgenders in Sports

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Transgenders in Sports

Nothing new…
People have children…
Boys and girls reach puberty…
Puberty…is a catalyst wonderment for kids
…trying to not be like their “fuddy-duddy”
…parents…morph into FADS, supposedly
…making them “stand out, noticeably
…different from” …. Uh, the “fuddy duddy
…Old people.
* Historically, “Fads would Fade” children coming to terms with their changing body’s.
* Very Modernly…the “tides have turned”…
** The “old” people are ADOPTING and MIMICKING FADS and children.
** The “FADS” are becoming ADOPTED “as a new aggressively promoted, acceptable, behavior and appearance attention grabber.”
“The more BIZARRE and FREAKISH…the more attention”.

What is the height of BIZARRE and FREAKISH of a human being…
IS pretending ManKIND “ASSIGNED” their GENDER then Claiming “they” can “reassign” their GENDER….or HAVE NO GENDER….AND…if that is NOT Bizarre enough …. They can crossover the line and Claim they ARE an Animal.

They declare the Truth a Lie, make up Lies, live a Lie…and will die IN their Lie.
And those who “encourage and support” LIES are on the Same sinking boat.

Disgusting….but then…historically whereby what was once hidden, will all be revealed…

Matt 10:
[26] Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Luke.12
[2] For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Little children USED to get excited at the news of THE CIRCUS coming to town…

The wonderment of trained wild Animals, the Clowns, the Daring Acrobats, the glitz and glamor of thrilling entertainment!

Long gone…Now…pushing the encouragement and acceptance….ANYONE 24-7 can BE the “clown”….
Mommy’s, Daddy’s, Teacher’s, Politician”s, Preacher’s….
Role models gone Berserk!

Reactions: amigo de christo

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think about transgenders breaking women's records in sports?

I think the topic is a case of manufactured outrage put out to promote hate. I don't beleive that you have ever given 2 cents about women's sports in your life. Haters gonna hate.

But what do you think about transgenders competing in winning in men's sports?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the topic is a case of manufactured outrage put out to promote hate.
The topic is FACT! I didn't write the article.
I don't beleive that you have ever given 2 cents about women's sports in your life.
You finally got something right, except for a little women's UFC.
Haters gonna hate.
Yes, Liberals know all about hating good people! I don't hate transgenders. I feel deeply sorry for them.
I used to be a big sports fan until I grew up. I loved weightlifting. Now men are breaking women's records. I kind of feel sorry for the women, but Liberal insanity is rampant. I like what UFC fighter Ronda Rousey said:

Ronda Rousey believes transgender fighter Fallon Fox can "try hormones, chop her p*ck*r off" but will have the bone structure of a man:​

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the topic is a case of manufactured outrage put out to promote hate. I don't beleive that you have ever given 2 cents about women's sports in your life. Haters gonna hate.

Disagree.

There has always historically been a CLEAR Difference between Boys and Girls, Men and Women, Guys and Gals, Ladies and Gentlemen….and the ROLES, TASKS, etc. circumstances presented.

There has always historically been a CLEAR Difference “WITHIN” males and males and females and females….per circumstances presented.

God - Creator AND Maker

Male and Female….

Pro-creating…
Pro-making…

Hearing the Word of God….
….teaching the Word of God.

Building a home….
…managing the home.

Growing a crop…raising animals,
…making food….making clothing.

Plotting, Establishing and Going to War…
…making do ALL tasks.

Cheating, Divorcing…
…making do ALL tasks.

Competitions…Academics / Physical
…Evenly skilled per a “class.”

Blurring the “class” of GENDER begins and ends with a LIE.

Boy’s “clubs” are for “boys”.
Men’s ‘clubs” are for “men”.
Girl’s “clubs” are for “girls”
Women’s “clubs” are for “women”
Male “sports” teams are for “males”.
Female “sports” teams are for “females’.

Adding or Removing BODY PARTS….
Giving Drugs…
Doesn’t change the truth.
Lying is for “liars”. Cheating is for “cheaters”.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disagree.

There has always historically been a CLEAR Difference between Boys and Girls, Men and Women, Guys and Gals, Ladies and Gentlemen….and the ROLES, TASKS, etc. circumstances presented.

There has always historically been a CLEAR Difference “WITHIN” males and males and females and females….per circumstances presented.

God - Creator AND Maker

Male and Female….

Pro-creating…
Pro-making…

Hearing the Word of God….
….teaching the Word of God.

Building a home….
…managing the home.

Growing a crop…raising animals,
…making food….making clothing.

Plotting, Establishing and Going to War…
…making do ALL tasks.

Cheating, Divorcing…
…making do ALL tasks.

Competitions…Academics / Physical
…Evenly skilled per a “class.”

Giving Drugs…
A VERY big Amen!

Reactions: Taken

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What do you think about transgenders breaking women's records in sports?

I think it is utterly and completely wrong to allow trans women to compete in sports with natural born women. They are essentially still men, with male bone structure and I've even heard of so-called trans women who have not had the surgery competing against women. All a man has to do is say he 'identifies as a woman' and he is allowed to compete in women's sports and even share changing rooms. It is another form of evil creeping insidiously into our societies.

Reactions: Taken

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are all the transgender men (i.e., women) demanding to be allowed to kick butt in traditional male sports? Does the fact there aren't any perhaps suggest the whole phenomenon is bogus?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is utterly and completely wrong to allow trans women to compete in sports with natural born women. They are essentially still men, with male bone structure and I've even heard of so-called trans women who have not had the surgery competing against women. All a man has to do is say he 'identifies as a woman' and he is allowed to compete in women's sports and even share changing rooms. It is another form of evil creeping insidiously into our societies.
I think it's disgraceful! Females work so hard at their skills only to be humiliated!

Reactions: Pearl

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are all the transgender men (i.e., women) demanding to be allowed to kick butt in traditional male sports? Does the fact there aren't any perhaps suggest the whole phenomenon is bogus?

The “phenomenon” of cross gendering, cross sports participation is not the underlying “phenomenon”…

Wars are two fold…money makers and LIVES KILLERS.

World wide “supposed” DISEASE are two fold …money makers and LIVES KILLERS.

The FACT IS:…”THE AGENDA” of a FEW is:
Making astronomical amounts of WEALTH…
WEALTH garners CONTROL…
CONTROL establishes POWER to ELIMINATE
(PEOPLE, by ANY means possible)

The SAME WHO….instigate, coheres, instills FEAR….
Wars, Abortions, Drugs, Chemicals, Poisons, Toxins, Unleashing Diseases, etc. ARE the SAME whose AGENDA “IS” ELIMINATION….

The PHENOMENON IS How many ADULTS fall for it, and ARE the SAME who TEACH little and young children to ACCEPT it as NORMALCY.

Satan’s TRICKERY in its finest hour gaining a majority of NITWITS to platform and yap his insanity as normalcy.
Left is Never Right. Wrong is Never Right…
Regardless of what NITWIT is presented with a million dollar outside suit and veneers….
Their inside is as a rotting core.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disagree.

Those differences are all cultural and have changed and will continue to change.

The lie being that gender and biological sex are the same thing

Giving Drugs…
and hate is for haters

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It isn't bogus. And trans men - who were once women - have no chance of beating real men because, in spite of the hormones, they still have a female frame, so they don't even try.

Reactions: Jack

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think it's disgraceful! Females work so hard at their skills only to be humiliated!
There is one transgender 'woman' in the UK taking the sporting body to court claiming discrimination.

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't bogus. And trans men - who were once women - have no chance of beating real men because, in spite of the hormones, they still have a female frame, so they don't even try.
Duh. Thank you for completely misreading my post.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Duh. Thank you for completely misreading my post.
You're very welcome. I've read it about five times now and would still give the same answer. And I won't say 'Duh' back to you because it would be rude.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those differences are all cultural and have changed and will continue to change.

There is a difference between, as I mentioned “circumstances” whereby out of necessity, Roles / Tasks can fall on one gender or the other….Sometimes temporarily, Sometimes permanently, Sometimes by adoption.
(Wars, deaths, divorces, weather, catastrophes, greed….numerous reasons).

The lie being that gender and biological sex are the same thing

Certainly…Gender switching per a task of necessity, or role playing is one thing….
Gender switching per intent to deceive and particularly involve intended sex acts is another thing.

and hate is for haters

That ——>HATE<—— is among the pocket full terms such as (bigot, intolerant, racist, fanatic, extreme…etc). Is an old, worn out, cunning devise meant to ACCUSE and DEFLECT (from a point) and cause the ACCUSED to JUMP ON the DEFENSE.

I HATE lots of things…so what?
Hate is NOT the opposite of LOVE.
Hate simply means A STRONG DISLIKE.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Pearl