Transgenders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When someone claims to be something they are not they are liars.

“…the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Circular nonsense.

Claims:
LOL…”assigned” a gender “at birth”…LOL

Fact:
“Saw and Recorded” a gender “at birth”.

Claims:
“I was assigned female gender at birth”…
But, but, but…”I feel like a male”…”I must be a male”…”I am a male”….
….doctor, doctor, “MAKE me a male, with surgery and hormones”….

Fact: WHY? Why do you ask for “surgery and hormones” “IF” you “ARE” the Gender you claim “TO BE” ?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think mental health issues are to blame for this transgender stuff, but rather than seeing it as that the medical profession would rather prescribe hormones and surgically remove bits.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think mental health issues are to blame for this transgender stuff, but rather than seeing it as that the medical profession would rather prescribe hormones and surgically remove bits.

Mental Health is a manKIND of being’s medical term, for “multiple” expressly named issues.

Scripture reveals Gods defining of MIND and SPIRIT “conflict”, and the HEALING thereof, offered and made possible by, through, of the Power of God.

ManKINDS “mental Health” band-aids, primarily synthetic drugs and manipulation, can not Heal what ails a person.

God Heals by giving a man His Power to MAKE his MIND sub-servant to the mans born again spirit. That option hangs on the mans willingness to USE that option.
(Which I am not saying THAT is “easy”, it’s not, Yet IS available.)

Glory to God,
Taken

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Circular nonsense.

Claims:
LOL…”assigned” a gender “at birth”…LOL

Fact:
“Saw and Recorded” a gender “at birth”.

Claims:
“I was assigned female gender at birth”…
But, but, but…”I feel like a male”…”I must be a male”…”I am a male”….
….doctor, doctor, “MAKE me a male, with surgery and hormones”….

Fact: WHY? Why do you ask for “surgery and hormones” “IF” you “ARE” the Gender you claim “TO BE” ?

They don't really advertise it but sex reassignment surgery has a 100% Failure Rate. One Hundred percent Failure!

Gee, I wonder why?! LoL!!

Reactions: Scott Downey

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't really advertise it but sex reassignment surgery has a 100% Failure Rate. One Hundred percent Failure!

Some people find their Thrill in advocating and promoting a LIE and find their JOY in observing any results of people who have fallen for their LIE.

Surgically modifying or introducing into the body what does not belong there is always risky for unfavorable results.

Cases of attempting the Facade of Gender “changing” for A CHILD is a dastardly ABUSE of a CHILD. Shame on the Adults involved in such Abusive promotion and actions.

Cases of Adults who fell under the delusion that a Facade of Gender “changing” has often been reported as an non-reservable daily life hardship and disappointment from normality.

Sad but true in “these” last days of so many celebrating and flaunting their pride of their immorality. .

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: MA2444 and Jack

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Surgeons and hormones may be able to change the outward appearance but nothing can change the DNA - it' remainss either male or female.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surgeons and hormones may be able to change the outward appearance but nothing can change the DNA - it' remainss either male or female.

It's not just the DNA either. It's also the skeletal structure. Men are different than women are. Men are not built to have Babies!

100 years after a Trans man dies they can dig him up and say conclusively, this was a man...without a DNA test! Do you want to know why? How?

Because it's true.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's not just the DNA either. It's also the skeletal structure. Men are different than women are. Men are not built to have Babies!

100 years after a Trans man dies they can dig him up and say conclusively, this was a man...without a DNA test!
Yes, as you say the muscles and bone structure of a trans woman are that of a man so allowing them to participate in sport against real women is totally unfair and does nobody any good.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The basic definition of a mental illness is a mental condition that causes measurable dysfunction. On that basis transgenderism doesn't qualify as a mental illness

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Promoting and Demanding others Accept Delusions as Truth is Wicked and Evil and not Right.
This could be said of those believe they literally speak to and for God and demand others accept their pronouncements as truth.

Reactions: Cassandra

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The basic definition of a mental illness is a mental condition that causes measurable dysfunction. On that basis transgenderism doesn't qualify as a mental illness
I would have thought that believing yourself to be in the wrong body is definitely a measurable dysfunction.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people find their Thrill in advocating and promoting a LIE and find their JOY in observing any results of people who have fallen for their LIE.

Surgically modifying or introducing into the body what does not belong there is always risky for unfavorable results.

Cases of attempting the Facade of Gender “changing” for A CHILD is a dastardly ABUSE of a CHILD. Shame on the Adults involved in such Abusive promotion and actions.

Cases of Adults who fell under the delusion that a Facade of Gender “changing” has often been reported as an non-reservable daily life hardship and disappointment from normality.

Sad but true in “these” last days of so many celebrating and flaunting their pride of their immorality. .

Glory to God,
Taken
the evidence says the opposite.

Park, R et al 2022 Long-term Outcomes After Gender-Affirming Surgery: 40-Year Follow-up Study Ann Plas Surg

Tordoff DM, 2022 Mental Health Outcomes in Transgender and Nonbinary Youths Receiving Gender-Affirming Care. JAMA

For example

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would have thought that believing yourself to be in the wrong body is definitely a measurable dysfunction.
Measurable means real world effects. Transgendered people hold jobs, have functioning interpersonal relationships, engage in self care, peruse education, and so on and so on.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that it is partially mental health but not always illness. Here's some other causes I believe:

1. I think young kids see how the other gender is treated and want that for themselves. Maybe a boy sees how society sees women as being wanted and attractive, and he thinks I want to be like that. Or a girl sees how men are viewed as strong and powerful, and she thinks she wants to be like that.

2. When I grew up it was pretty normal to have some interests similar to the other gender. We would play football at recess and a girl would want to play, she wasn't secretly a man, she was just a girl who liked sports and in a normal society that's fine.

3. Tons of kids feel left out. Maybe their time alone playing video games and being on the internet prevented them from fully developing social skills, maybe that's just a theory. Either way, people who feel alone look for communities to be a part of. I read a book in 5th grade (before all this happened) and one of the characters was a girl who wanted to be a boy. Her reason was that she wanted to fit in with a club at school. Her guardian refused to call her by her new boy name, because she knew that she was just doing all this to fit in. It's a fictional story but it shows how these things come to be and how they were handled back when society was relatively normal.

All these cases are normal things that people experience growing up: wanting something you don't have, being different, being an outcast. You grow up and think, "huh, that was a strange phase of my life". However in today's society those kids are told that they are different because they were born the wrong gender. Keep in mind that these kids probably hear the word lgbt at least one a day. So they read into it. People's theories about gender are presented as fact to them, and that anyone who disagrees is a bigot. "The big bad people with crosses want to supress these truths". The more they read the echo chamber, the more roped in they become. They see rainbow flags and think that people agree with all this information, that it is the norm. They go so far down the rabbit hole that it becomes their entire belief system and their entire identity.

Remember to always respect people. They are the victims of their own movement, which tells them that they need surgery to make their life better, when in reality they need a friend and maybe a therapist who won't enable this behavior. So if they're a good person, be the friend they need and talk about your similarities instead of your differences. If they don't want any part of you, that's fine, we can coexist without being at each other's throats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazelelponi

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This could be said of those believe they literally speak to and for God and demand others accept their pronouncements as truth.

Sure. Not debating there are people who do not Believe in God. Don’t know that the media, or people are in ones face demanding Acceptance of God.

Glory to God,
Taken