Transgenders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did this get so out of control in the USA, so that Parents are being forced to allow "chemical castration" of their kids who are not even 10 yrs old. ?

How did things get so out of control that some people actually believe this is true?

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Transgenders, have been around for a very long time.

Are you a Classical Music Fan?
Ever heard of Mozart and Bach?
How about Chopin and Schubert?
Well, Schubert, got involved with a group of GERMAN Transgender Gays, and he "joined them" and they gave him syphilis, or similar, and he died very young..
So, when you play with fire....
Schubert died of Typhoid.

"Schubert died in Vienna, aged 31, on 19 November 1828, at the apartment of his brother Ferdinand. The cause of his death was officially diagnosed as typhoid fever, though other theories have been proposed, including the tertiary stage of syphilis.[97] Although there are accounts by his friends that indirectly imply that he had contracted syphilis earlier, the symptoms of his final illness do not correspond with tertiary syphilis. Six weeks before his death, he walked 42 miles in three days, ruling out musculoskeletal syphilis. In the month of his death, he composed his last work, "Der Hirt auf dem Felsen", making neurosyphilis unlikely. And meningo-vascular syphilis is unlikely because it presents a progressive stroke-like picture, and Schubert had no neurological manifestation until his final delirium, which started only two days before his death.... Eva M. Cybulska goes further and says that Schubert's syphilis is a conjecture. His multi-system signs and symptoms, she says, could point at a number of different illness such as leukaemia, anaemia, or Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and that many tell-tale signs of syphilis — chancre, mucous plaques, rash on the thorax, pupil abnormality, dysgraphia — were absent." Reference Wikipedia

Probably, Transgenderism....has been around as long as man has been around.... as there is "nothing new under the sun". there is just the rebranding and the re-marketing and the ill-defining of it, that makes it possible for it to be legalized.
The reason so much "gay type stuff", is legalized, is because the Courts are filled with them, or.. they (Judges and similar)
Or more likely that pesky constitution.
are worried that if they take a stand against sexual perversion...., then they wont be reelected, so,
Most of the Judges presiding over landmark LGBT+ rulings are appointed to their position for life.

The Mind Sciences are built on the idea of "we will make you feel accepted and approved", as our Law.
The Mind Sciences want you to "im ok and you're ok"... even if your not at all.
That is how they see it, and need you to see it ...
They see, "crazy" as.. ."""not really, they are just not adjusted well, and need nourishment and acceptance and endless approval".
Hello out there...
A.) This is a HARD and Harsh WORLD and its not kind... and it only supports what the Devil has created it to support.
Its HIS world and that is why the Born again are in it, but not "OF IT".
So, with Transgender Idolized Children, what they needed to do was not agree that its "normal for them" as they are not "born this way".
Its not normal at all.
The evidence says that they are.
They needed to tell the parents...>"it'll pass"... "Its like a mental fad".... "they are into it, and later they wont be, once they discover some pop star they want to marry".
Why should parents be lied to?
But instead the Mind Sciences decided to make it a LIFE PURPOSE for themselves to have it LEGALIZED.... and now they have created God knows what it is...
As only He can understand it., and he does not accept it.

It would not be an issue at all, if it was not legal.
See, when you legalize everything, when you tolerate everything, then everything goes sideways and upside down.
Ah the good old days when anyone who was not a while male heterosexual protestant could be just killed.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well apart from the size it would be the pelvic bone that told the truth.
According to the National Institute of health the determination of biological sex based solely on examination of the pelvic bone is only 80%

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well apart from the size it would be the pelvic bone that told the truth.

Ta-Da!!! You win one digital cookie for a correct answer! The pelvic bone is the biggest difference between men and woman. There are other minor variations between them but the big thing is that women are built to bear babies and men are not built to have babies so we are put together different but it's very basic stuff. Anyone can check their own plumbing even from the outside and know exactly what they were born as. It doesn't take a PhD to understand which bathroom to use, lol!

I woke up today and I realized that I am really a fish instead of a man. What an Epiphany! So I went to the park and jumped into the pond...
I almost drowned, lol! I don't have gills! They lied to me!!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What discrimination exactly?
Are LGBT+ people passing legislation taking away your civil rights?
LGBT+ people threatening you with violence?
how about some real world examples?
It's discrimination against societal norms of heterosexual family and marriage.
They are trying.
I had on touck me on the leg before which was a definite affront to me, so I did punce him right in his nose and I hope I blacked both of his eyes. So we;re even. That was years ago and pretty mild. How long before gbtzl's go mainstream violent? Stay tuned, it's coming.
That's the only example that I have but judging on their attitudes now verses years ago they are getting quite uppity.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ta-Da!!! You win one digital cookie for a correct answer! The pelvic bone is the biggest difference between men and woman. There are other minor variations between them but the big thing is that women are built to bear babies and men are not built to have babies so we are put together different but it's very basic stuff. Anyone can check their own plumbing even from the outside and know exactly what they were born as. It doesn't take a PhD to understand which bathroom to use, lol!

I woke up today and I realized that I am really a fish instead of a man. What an Epiphany! So I went to the park and jumped into the pond...
I almost drowned, lol! I don't have gills! They lied to me!!
I tried to identify as a Lamborghini once. I woke up to reality with a quickness when I thought it would be funny to go to a dealership for an oil change.

Their engine is in the rear. No dipstick.
Who knew?:coff

lambo-lamborghini.gif

• Haha

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah the good old days when anyone who was not a while male heterosexual protestant could be just killed.

Oh, one of them guys huh? Be careful. Some of us practice our draw quite a bit. Just sayin'

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried to identify as a Lamborghini once. I woke up to reality with a quickness when I thought it would be funny to go to a dealership for an oil change.

Their engine is in the rear. No dipstick.
Who knew?:coff

lambo-lamborghini.gif

Your sense of humor is over the top cool! I rofl after I read this!

Now if the xtb's could only get a sens eof humor instead of OWIE OWIE! You hurt me!

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's discrimination against societal norms of heterosexual family and marriage.
How?

Concrete real work examples please
They are trying.
I had on touck me on the leg before which was a definite affront to me, so I did punce him right in his nose and I hope I blacked both of his eyes. So we;re even. That was years ago and pretty mild. How long before gbtzl's go mainstream violent? Stay tuned, it's coming.

You are the one who responded with violence.
That's the only example that I have but judging on their attitudes now verses years ago they are getting quite uppity.
Like how black people were getting uppity in the 50's and 60's?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your sense of humor is over the top cool! I rofl after I read this!

Now if the xtb's could only get a sens eof humor instead of OWIE OWIE! You hurt me!
What's to get? They are humor.
Very sick humor.

Just as drag queens intend to mock and degrade women, Trans impart the same message.

Black face and yellow face are considered racist. But drag and Trans afford civil rights to persecute anyone that doesn't tolerate their punchline.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's to get? They are humor.
Very sick humor.

Just as drag queens intend to mock and degrade women, Trans impart the same message.

Black face and yellow face are considered racist. But drag and Trans afford civil rights to persecute anyone that doesn't tolerate their punchline.
Black face is done to denigrate people and to promote hatred. the only reason someone puts on black face is to advertise what a horrible person they are and to entertain people who either share the desire to denigrate or to try and make other not just accept but to celebrate bigotry. your car references aren't jokes, they are just you putting on shoe polish.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What discrimination exactly?
Are LGBT+ people passing legislation taking away your civil rights?
Yes
LGBT+ people threatening you with violence?
lol. Have you watched the news?
how about some real world examples?
How about watching the news.. Not your mainstream media. but real news. A man claiming to be a woman threatened he would shoot and kill anyone who tried to keep him out of the woman's restroom..

How about all the LGBTQ marches. that Got violent.

the fact they want me to lie (against my own moral conscience) is taking away our own civil rights..

They can live however they want, It does nto bother me in the least. But when they say I MUST call them by their preferred pronoun.. that's a no go..

As A christian you are in saying we should. telling people it is ok to sin..