Transgenders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually,

Since this is supposed to be a Christian forum I'll chip in a Christian post.
OK. He's a TULIP Calvinists. And referred to himself as a patriarchal Christian.

“People who don’t believe in original sin don’t have children. … That’s a viper in a diaper. The angry cry happens early. The demanding cry happens early. The stiffening up of the body, that happens early. … One of the reasons God makes them so small is so that they won’t kill you. And one of the reasons he makes them so cute is so that you won’t kill them.”

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK. He's a TULIP Calvinists. And referred to himself as a patriarchal Christian.

“People who don’t believe in original sin don’t have children. … That’s a viper in a diaper. The angry cry happens early. The demanding cry happens early. The stiffening up of the body, that happens early. … One of the reasons God makes them so small is so that they won’t kill you. And one of the reasons he makes them so cute is so that you won’t kill them.”

First, I invite you to read the 1689 London Baptist Confession:

1689 Baptist Confession of Faith in Modern English - Founders Ministries

That is the confession that Dr. Baucham espouses.

I am not confessional, but I am also reformed in my theology. There are many such traditional Baptists in the US.

The soteriology is reformed.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should at least post a video link to a real Christian teacher! View attachment 41267

I've only watched Voddie speak a couple times so am sorta unfamiar with him. But I did watch that video and payed close attention to what he was saying....and I didn't hear him say anything that was wrong.

That short message was spoken well. So what makes you think that he is not a real Christian teacher? In the end, it's all about the message and what comes out of a Teachers mouth.
I had no problem with what he said...

Basically, there is a love type that is out of bounds and we are supposed to hate the world.

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't read the articles I posted did you.

I don't need to it's my faith...

The only difference between my beliefs and Dr. Bauchams is that I am not cessationist.

I do actually know what words mean when I write them..

Do you?

I am finding it amazing that I posted a quality teaching on homosexuality on a Christian forum and the only thing now of note, is something more evil than homosexuals exists and they run around calling themselves Christian.

How terrible to see such horror on a Christian forum of all places... Lol

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to it's my faith...
My mistake. I thought you posted a video of a pastor named Voddie. Which would have nothing to do with your faith.

The only difference between my beliefs and Dr. Bauchams is that I am not cessationist.

I do actually know what words mean when I write them..

Do you?
Feel better?
Too bad you can't read words and comprehend their message.
I am finding it amazing that I posted a quality teaching on homosexuality on a Christian forum and the only thing now of note, is something more evil than homosexuals exists and they run around calling themselves Christian.
And you said you know the meaning of the words you write.
How terrible to see such horror on a Christian forum of all places... Lol
And you find it funny.
Well, it's been fun but I've had enough of your dark side. Feel better.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'm really sorry but the Christian bashing on this forum is insane..

It's getting under my skin

But a man only need to do nothing for evil to triumph. So we must continue speaking Non-Politiaclly correct with the truth. Or we will fail.

Sometimes those folks get under my skin too and I have been known to speak somewhat harshly to them (for idiocy mainly. (remnants of the old man, but I'm trying.)

Reactions: Hazelelponi

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But a man only need to do nothing for evil to triumph. So we must continue speaking Non-Politiaclly correct with the truth. Or we will fail.

Sometimes those folks get under my skin too and I have been known to speak somewhat harshly to them (for idiocy mainly. (remnants of the old man, but I'm trying.)
You're agreeing with one who bashed a Christian.
Ironic ain't it?

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes well,that could be because they're bored with degrading women.

What's next? Besides Hell for those unredeemed, of course.
There's plenty of decent things for Liberals to attack yet on the path to Hell fire, children, Christians, the Bible ...

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's plenty of decent things for Liberals to attack yet on the path to Hell fire, children, Christians, the Bible ...
Already underway.
Drag queen childrens story hour.

Do you think proponents of LGBTQ civil rights, gays and straights,ever imagined those in that community would go on the offensive,exercise intolerance, against the straight Christian community once that was achieved?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already underway.
Drag queen childrens story hour.

Do you think proponents of LGBTQ civil rights, gays and straights,ever imagined those in that community would go on the offensive,exercise intolerance, against the straight Christian community once that was achieved?
Honestly, I don't think anything would surprise me now, knowing how obsessed with baby killing Liberals / Dems / children of Satan have become. It shows me how much Satanic powers Big Pharma / doctors, have over Liberal minds. I truly think soon they will DEMAND all humans to take the Mark of the Beast. Consider, they kill MILLIONS of babies because Big Pharma / doctors say it's right. It is SATANIC!

Reactions: BlessedPeace