Travis County (Texas) issues disaster declaration ahead of total solar eclipse April 8th

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are schools making news too. They're closing on the day.

What do government funded schools and the National Guard know that we don't?

Reactions: mailmandan

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You know what this looks like to me? An attempt to quantitatively measure public Hysteria and the degree to which people still trust their government.

But to what nefarious end?

Reactions: Wrangler

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m surprised no one has mentioned the planned terror attacks by the moon people to ring out Ramadan… isn’t it an annual event?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So that's why they might need the National Guard, to protect the folks against moon invaders as they sneak down when the Sun is blocked. We wont see them comin' ....Neat trick.

Rama-dan started on 10th March and ends at sun-down on Apr 9th?. And the Sun goes dark April 8th. A coincidence? I wonder.

No, it's more like a dress rehearsal, or an ongoing preparedness drill for an upcoming martial law lockdown. And Texas is a willing participant...

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So that's why they might need the National Guard, to protect the folks against moon invaders as they sneak down when the Sun is blocked. We wont see them comin' ....Neat trick.

Rama-dan started on 10th March and ends at sun-down on Apr 9th?. And the Sun goes dark April 8th. A coincidence? I wonder.

No, it's more like a dress rehearsal, or an ongoing preparedness drill for an upcoming martial law lockdown. And Texas is a willing participant...
Could be. The master puppeteers behind the curtain have been busy of late.

This is their rally. Timing, huh? Ramadan combined with an F35 attack on the embassy in Syria.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I remember when we had a total eclipse in the U.K., the best place to witness it was in Devon and Cornwall- so everyone headed there ( including my husband and two of my children ) It was a weird moment when it happened. All the birds stopped singing, it was eerily quiet and then it was like late evening.
I find all the ‘ speculation ‘ a bit of an over reaction. It’s a bit like when we turned the century and everyone thought so many things were going to happen. Months of planning, talk, evaluation ect ect , then the clocks hit midnight, nothing happened, it was just a normal new year.

Reactions: Wrangler and APAK

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember when we had a total eclipse in the U.K., the best place to witness it was in Devon and Cornwall- so everyone headed there ( including my husband and two of my children ) It was a weird moment when it happened. All the birds stopped singing, it was eerily quiet and then it was like late evening.
I find all the ‘ speculation ‘ a bit of an over reaction. It’s a bit like when we turned the century and everyone thought so many things were going to happen. Months of planning, talk, evaluation ect ect , then the clocks hit midnight, nothing happened, it was just a normal new year.
I know those who though Y2K would hit.
Mice was the end result.

With this, and celestial events man can't make disappear, and given hologram tech, AI, etc.. Those who manipulate world events could advantage their agenda.

Right after Ramadan , Easter, Passover? End times prophecies of the big 3 could be exploited.

Manifesting a one world government and or religion would be difficult under normal circumstances. But.....

Spit balling of course. Yet, it's going to be interesting to see what happens between now and April 10th when all is said and done.

Will things escalate in the ME? Or, here prior to?
Who knows. Oh, that's right. Someone does. Hiding behind those black curtains.

Reactions: APAK

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I guess time will tell - at the end of the day there will always be speculation, people who believe they ‘ know ‘ and then there will be the reality that will unfold regardless. I have come to the conclusion that ‘ speculating ‘ has become an obsession with many, how much time spent analysing, thinking, working out and then, often as not, retreating when things don’t happen as they thought.
Don’t Get me wrong it’s intriguing at times, and I often debate and discuss what it conveyed. I guess I am a bit ‘ speculated out ‘ after all the predictions that have been made on here over the last four years.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess time will tell - at the end of the day there will always be speculation, people who believe they ‘ know ‘ and then there will be the reality that will unfold regardless. I have come to the conclusion that ‘ speculating ‘ has become an obsession with many, how much time spent analysing, thinking, working out and then, often as not, retreating when things don’t happen as they thought.
Don’t Get me wrong it’s intriguing at times, and I often debate and discuss what it conveyed. I guess I am a bit ‘ speculated out ‘ after all the predictions that have been made on here over the last four years.
How's your Son Rita?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't subscribe to these conspiracy theories.

I remember when we had a total eclipse in the U.K., the best place to witness it was in Devon and Cornwall- so everyone headed there

"Everyone" sounds like the need for crown control.

Crowd control is always a good idea. Combining politics (Eagle Pass) and religion (eclipse being an omen from God) may spark tensions. Texas learned the lesson from the Demonrats withholding the National Guard on J6.

So that's why they might need the National Guard, to protect the folks against moon invaders as they sneak down when the Sun is blocked. We wont see them comin' ....Neat trick

I didn't see anything like that from Mr E's post regarding el eid fitr, the end of Ramadan.

Still, I'm OK with the world ending, 2nd coming of Christ, etc. I'm ready to meet my maker and have been for quite some time. IMO, this is for the unbelievers that they might come to believe.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How's your Son Rita?
He’s doing okay APAK, back at work and no Sign of the infection getting any worse since he finished the anti biotics - thank you for asking xx

• Love
Reactions: APAK

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I remember when we had a total eclipse in the U.K., the best place to witness it was in Devon and Cornwall- so everyone headed there
"Everyone" sounds like the need for crown control.

Remember we are a much smaller country , not sure it warranted any extra crowd control. If I remember rightly was very civilised . The ‘ everybody ‘ is not dissimilar to the context of a Child asking for something because ‘ All ‘ his friends have something !! lol

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we need Clown Control here in the U.S. Bad things are happening with our current Clown.