Total Lunar Tetrads Tell Us When Jesus Returns

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
Once again you have no answer as to either why Mark Blitz disagrees with you, -- or now, apparently why the rest of Christianity disagrees with you.
BibleScribe
I've already said many times, you're just shutting yourself off. I've been taking polls across the internet and more and more peopole are agreeing Jesus returns Aug. 7, 2022.

Mark Biltz was the first person that I know of to discover the Tetrads as related to Israel. I quickly realized he was wrong because Rev. 6.12 occurs before the Tribulation not after. I phoned him about this but he couldn't understand. It can be difficult to understand the light of God's word when you are set in your ways in a particular end-time view that is wrong.

You know Mark is wrong because there was not first rapture (Rev. 7.9) in 2008. Simple. The Tribulation can't start before 2015 because of the 3 events in Rev. 6.12 from 2010-15.

Pretty simple.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
...You know Mark is wrong because there was not first rapture ...

Still no answer to the question. So I leave it posted again:

YOU assert that Matt. 24:36 is a post-millennial event. Mark Blitz asserts that Matt. 24:36 is a Tribulation era event. -- So who is wrong, you or Mark?

Alternately, we can also offer:

Can you cite a reputable scholar/commentator ( -- other than ~yourself~, LOL) who assigns Matt. 24:36 to the end of the Millennial Kingdom?

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
My only disagreement is that Israel as we know today, is NOT the Israel that Jesus came for. But, I understand the Israelites to be those descended from Anglo-Celtic, Germanic and Scandinavian families.
Even so the nation of Israel is the nation that Jesus was talking about that will become the center of all nations and where He will reign from in the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem.

We are taught" 36“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[sup]f[/sup] but only the Father.

This has been covered numerous times.
Numerous times it has been covered that nobody knows when the end of the earth is (Matt. 24.35-36) but, of course, Jesus doesn't return at the end of the earth but 1000 years prior.

40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

This is relevant to the parable of the tares among the wheat. The tares are taken and burned while the wheat are gathered into bundles and put in the barn. One will be taken(to be destroyed, and the other will be saved, so to speak) i know that a lot of 'rapturists' relate this verse to being taken away with Christ in the clouds. but I have yet to find ANY proof in scripture that a rapture of the elect takes place at all. Just a few misinterpreted verses is the basis for an entire system of belief.
Both the firstfruits and the later harvest are wheat so both are saved. This pertains to the fact that not all Christians are ready at the same time to be received up. Some will be taken before the Tribulation and some will be taken at the later harvest (Rev. 14.14-16). Since both are being spoken to their Lord, both are saved. Jesus was raptured. To meet the saints in the air is a rapture. To be take up before the throne is a rapture. No way to get there but by rapture.

Also, the calender which is 'judeaized' is corrupt at best. They have been following the 'traditions of the elders' since before Christs time, thus the calender they follow may appear to be on target with Gods, but I contend that it is not. The Jews have even twisted the chronology of the bible so that Christ's birth wouldn't fall into the foretold prophecy. I'm going to look into this subject, as Im curious myself, but you have an interesting post.
The calendar is fine. We know the exact day Jesus was born and died and resurrected and ascended and Holy Spirit came down.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Numerous times it has been covered that nobody knows when the end of the earth is (Matt. 24.35-36) but, of course, Jesus doesn't return at the end of the earth but 1000 years prior.

YOU assert that Matt. 24:36 is a post-millennial event. Mark Blitz asserts that Matt. 24:36 is a Tribulation era event. -- So who is wrong, you or Mark?

Can you cite a reputable scholar/commentator ( -- other than ~yourself~, LOL) who assigns Matt. 24:36 to the end of the Millennial Kingdom?

BiblejScribel

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011

Scholars already translated Matt. 24.35-36 into English.

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Matt. 24.35-36).

Wake up!

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Still no answer...

So I leave it posted again:

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
Still no answer...So I leave it posted again:YOU assert that Matt. 24:36 is a post-millennial event. Mark Blitz asserts that Matt. 24:36 is a Tribulation era event. -- So who is wrong, you or Mark?Alternately, we can also offer:Can you cite a reputable scholar/commentator ( -- other than ~yourself~, LOL) who assigns Matt. 24:36 to the end of the Millennial Kingdom?BibleScribe
You're sinning bearing false witness. Matt. 24.35-36 is not a post-millennial event but referring to the end of the millennial kingdom with the end of the earth.

Scholars already translated Matt. 24.35-36 into English into various Bible versions:

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Matt. 24.35-36). Clearly Mark Biltz is wrong.

Wake up!

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
.... Clearly Mark Biltz is wrong.

It's so "clear", then why did it take so many prompts for you to provide that answer?

So now I would ask my second question:

... and I pray it doesn't take a half a dozen requests for this ANSWER.

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
It's so "clear", then why did it take so many prompts for you to provide that answer? So now I would ask my second question: Can you cite a reputable scholar/commentator ( -- other than ~yourself~, LOL) who assigns Matt. 24:36 to the end of the Millennial Kingdom? ... and I pray it doesn't take a half a dozen requests for this ANSWER.
BibleScribe
I answered from the beginning so why shut your mind down to the answer?

Scholars already translated Matt. 24.35-36 into English into various Bible versions:

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Matt. 24.35-36).

Jesus doesn't contradict Himself when He says "you can know" (Matt. 24.33) when He returns after Israel is a nation again (v.32) then turn around and say you can't know. You're conflating two passages.

Matt. 24.32-33 refers to when Jesus returns, and Matt. 24.35-36 refers to the fact that the word of God never changes, not even to the end of the earth which noone knows when will occur.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA

Hmmmmmm, figure this out, another non-answer.

So once again:

To All,

If precedence is any indicator, we only have to wait another FIVE queries to get an answer. LOL

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
BibleScribe
Scholars already translated Matt. 24.35-36 into English into various Bible versions. Sorry, I don't know their names off hand.

Jesus doesn't contradict Himself when He says "you can know" (Matt. 24.33) when He returns after Israel is a nation again (v.32) then turns around and say you can't know. You're conflating two passages.

Matt. 24.32-33 refers to when Jesus returns, and Matt. 24.35-36 refers to the fact that the word of God never changes, not even to the end of the earth which noone knows when will occur.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Am I surprised? Another non-answer.

So once again:

To All,

If precedence is any indicator, we only have to wait another FOUR queries to get an answer. LOL

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
BibleScribe
Scholars already translated Matt. 24.35-36 into English into various Bible versions. Sorry, I don't know their names off hand.

Jesus doesn't contradict Himself when He says "you can know" (Matt. 24.33) when He returns after Israel is a nation again (v.32) then turns around and say you can't know. You're conflating two passages.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Another non-answer.

So once again:

To All,

If precedence is any indicator, we only have to wait another THREE queries to get an answer. LOL

BibleScribe

This is so exciting. :wacko:

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Great NEWS. Another non-answer. Only TWO more queries to go! :)

So once again:

To All,

If precedence is any indicator, we only have to wait another TWO queries to get an answer. LOL

BibleScribe

This is so exciting. :wacko:

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011

Jesus doesn't contradict Himself when He says "you can know" (Matt. 24.33) when He returns after Israel is a nation again (v.32) then turn around and say you can't know. You're conflating two passages.

Matt. 24.32-33 refers to when Jesus returns, and Matt. 24.35-36 refers to the fact that these words of God never change, not even to the end of the earth which no one knows when will occur.

What is very special in Matt. 24.32 is that it is not when Israel turns into a great tree to the Euphrates River (Dan. 8.14) in say 30 years that then Jesus returns, but it is when the fig tree just starts budding its branches that Jesus' return is "right at the door" (v.33).

Hence, we can be confident Jesus returns before 2023 which agrees perfectly with the prophecy. 2022 from 1948 will be a full lifetime (Ps. 90.10).

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
What a waste of everyone's time. Another non-answer. Maybe we only ONE more query to go, but I doubt it. :wacko:

So once again:

To All,

If precedence is any indicator, we only have to wait ONE more query to get an answer.

BibleScribe

This is so boring. :(

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011

Matt. 24.32-33 refers to when Jesus returns, and Matt. 24.35-36 refers to the fact that these words of God never change, not even to the end of the earth which no one knows when will occur.

What is very special in Matt. 24.32 is that it is not when Israel turns into a great tree to the Euphrates River (Dan. 8.14) in say 30 years that then Jesus returns, but it is when the fig tree just starts budding its branches that Jesus' return is "right at the door" (v.33).

Hence, we can be confident Jesus returns before 2023 which agrees perfectly with the prophecy. 2022 from 1948 will be a full lifetime (Ps. 90.10).

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Deceivers offer non-answers, whether we ask once, a dozen times, or a hundred times. So what do they have to hide? -- The TRUTH.

So once again:

To All,

If precedence is any indicator, we only have to wait THIS query should get an answer.

BibleScribe

Scripture says to be ready to defend the Gospel in-season and out-of-season. But what we have here is someone who has no de-fense, but has plenty of non-sense. :(