Trinity Ban

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea! To prohibit the discussion of the Trinity only satisfies the anti-Trinitarians, not deter "unacceptable behavior" between Christian sects, because that hasn't ceased. The Trinity isn't the cause of people's unacceptable behavior, it's their own, and a moderators job is to moderate the people, not forbid God's Words from being discussed.
And JW's are permitted to constantly attack the deity of Jesus. The ban is not clear to me at all.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And JW's constantly attack the deity of Jesus. The ban is not clear to me.
I think it’s good that you started this thread, Jack......it’s good to get it out into the open.....I feel much better for voicing, that’s for sure.....the Trinity is so important to a Born Again.

That’s what I’m getting relayed to my Spirit....

Reactions: Jack

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And JW's are permitted to constantly attack the deity of Jesus. The ban is not clear to me at all.
Well its not all bad Jack - look on the bright side...do you have one?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, people murdered God Incarnate, so anything less to His disciples is no surprise. We have to expect evil words and actions to befall us when speaking of our God, and following His commandments. We can't shy away from discussing and defending the Truth, even in the face of death.
I do not dispute this.
Yet we must choose our battles if we want to stay here another day to fight in this war.

The mods are excellent here, but few and the point system is fair. Only get points off for infractions and put on probation or sit out time if one persists in the action.
Can't " fight" here if we are permanently banned.

Reactions: face2face

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm glad you started this thread too, it's good to voice how we feel, and hopefully what we say will be heard, and the ban will be lifted. The Trinity isn't responsible for people's bad behavior, it's the Trinity who says that if you truly love and follow Him then you'll love your neighbor. So, if people speak uncharitably to others when speaking of the Trinity, they should remember that and ask themselves why they are being disobediant.

Reactions: Jack and Ritajanice

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do not dispute this.
Yet we must choose our battles if we want to stay here another day to fight in this war.

The mods are excellent here, but few and the point system is fair. Only get points off for infractions and put on probation or sit out time if one persists in the action.
Can't " fight" here if we are permanently banned.
I had a 3 month vacation...it wasn't all bad...it gives you time in the wilderness to read and consider your beliefs.
F2F

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So, if people speak uncharitably to others when speaking of the Trinity, they should remember that and ask themselves why they are being disobediant.
It’s that darn flesh that rises up.....I must say God has reigned me in over it.....don’t we serve a Loving ,Faithful God....he disciplines us “ perfectly “ Praise His Holy Name!

Reactions: Sigma and Jack

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a 3 month vacation...it wasn't all bad...it gives you time in the wilderness to read and consider your beliefs.
F2F
I agree.
What is it the old proverb says, "if one doesn't learn from their mistakes they are doomed to keep repeating them".

Reactions: face2face

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nice to have you here on the forum, @Sigma ...I see you are fairly new.....hope you are enjoying your stay?

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No attack - it sounded like you get kicks out of bringing the JW's down that's all.

If you want to see personal attacks you should see posts where I've been called "narrow-minded," "desperate," "brainwashed," "delusional," "indoctrinated," and "immature" by others, including a JW, just because I'm Catholic.

Reactions: Ritajanice
Status
Not open for further replies.