Trinity Ban

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would the staff please explain the Trinity ban?

Thank you.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Angelina

Prayer Warrior​

Staff member
Admin
Feb 5, 201134,98911,585113New Zealandwww.facebook.comFaithChristianCountryNew Zealand
Christianity Board has alway prided itself in being a place of scholarly discussion, friendship and an environment where members can grow, learn and share their experiences in Christ.

Our team at Cyb have worked hard over the years to ensure that this ethos is maintained and upheld however, we would like to bring to your attention, certain recurring topics, that have caused much division and strife here over the years.

These topics have tended to cause heated debate, strife and division between members and/or inappropriate behavior within those discussions, which simply will not be tolerated here at CyB

We are not disputing the fact that these topics are important however, they also tend to bring out the worse in members. To a point where such behavior is unacceptable in a Christian forum

At the moment, we only have issue with one particular topic, which is "The Trinity".

This topic may not be initiated, discussed or debated at Christianity Board, whether it be for or against the Trinitarian view. Included in this is the side mantra of "Jesus is not God" Such posts/threads will be deleted immediately and disciplinary action will be taken in the form of warning points and/or bans depending on the outcome. Old threads will also be removed from public view as well as new ones.

Thank You

May you be blessed mightily here at Christianity Board

The Christianity Board Moderating Team

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think people should have the ability to discuss this topic, and if anyone acts out of line, they should be reported to the mods, and their actions evaulated by them from there.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Angelina

Prayer Warrior​

Staff member
Admin
Feb 5, 201134,98911,585113New Zealandwww.facebook.comFaithChristianCountryNew Zealand
Christianity Board has alway prided itself in being a place of scholarly discussion, friendship and an environment where members can grow, learn and share their experiences in Christ.

Our team at Cyb have worked hard over the years to ensure that this ethos is maintained and upheld however, we would like to bring to your attention, certain recurring topics, that have caused much division and strife here over the years.

These topics have tended to cause heated debate, strife and division between members and/or inappropriate behavior within those discussions, which simply will not be tolerated here at CyB

We are not disputing the fact that these topics are important however, they also tend to bring out the worse in members. To a point where such behavior is unacceptable in a Christian forum

At the moment, we only have issue with one particular topic, which is "The Trinity".

This topic may not be initiated, discussed or debated at Christianity Board, whether it be for or against the Trinitarian view. Included in this is the side mantra of "Jesus is not God" Such posts/threads will be deleted immediately and disciplinary action will be taken in the form of warning points and/or bans depending on the outcome. Old threads will also be removed from public view as well as new ones.

Thank You

May you be blessed mightily here at Christianity Board

The Christianity Board Moderating Team
Thank you but that still doesn't clarify the ban. If we can't discuss Jesus is God, the Father is God and the Holy Spirit is God then the ban bans the Christian Bible.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think people should have the ability to discuss this topic, and if anyone acts out of line, they should be reported to the mods, and their actions evaulated by them from there.
Exactly my point! I mean really, there is constant disagreement anyway. Why ban the Trinity?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you but that still doesn't clarify the ban. If we can't discuss Jesus is God, the Father is God and the Holy Spirit is God then the ban bans the Christian Bible.
I agree, but ,did you actually read her post?
Admin posted

My words.
Forum rules....” Respect” I’m not saying you can’t voice on this thread....

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly my point! I mean really, there is constant disagreement anyway. Why ban the Trinity?

Yea! To prohibit the discussion of the Trinity only satisfies the anti-Trinitarians, not deter "unacceptable behavior" between Christian sects, because that hasn't ceased. The Trinity isn't the cause of people's unacceptable behavior, it's their own, and a moderators job is to moderate the people, not forbid God's Words from being discussed.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To prohibit the discussion of the Trinity only satisfies the anti-Trinitarians, not deter "unacceptable behavior" between Christian sects, because that hasn't ceased, nor do I see anything being done about it. The Trinity isn't the cause of people's unacceptable behavior, it's their own, and a moderators job is to moderate the people, not forbid God's Words from being discussed.
I must say...I am now going to watch what I say....I believe in the Trinity and before I know it, I’m discussing it....then had a post deleted because of it...the trinity for me is a big part of God’s word...

Dare I say ..Father ...Son.....Holy Spirit.......so important to know about the trinity, imo.

Reactions: Sigma

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
it's their own, and a moderators job is to moderate the people, not forbid God's Words from being discussed.
It imo, should not be the job to “ Baby Sit” grown ups..by the mods......it’s our own job to moderate ourselves....just my opinion...

Reactions: marks and Sigma

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must say...I am now going to watch what I say....I believe in the Trinity and before I know it, I’m discussing it....then had a post deleted because of it...the trinity for me is a big part of God’s word...

Dare I say ..Father ...Son.....Holy Spirit.......so important to know about the trinity, imo.

I agree! It's essential. It's Who God Is. Our One Triune God. Yes, it's unfortunate discussing it causes unacceptable behavior from others, but that's part of the spiritual battle we're in. Satan doesn't want people to know and understand the Trinity, so to prohibit its discussion would make him happy, so it's all the more reason to discuss it. The blessing of discussing it on this forum is we have moderators who can put a stop to those acting out of line, if others can't on their own.

Reactions: Ritajanice

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my time here in the Land Time Forgot, when this was discussed it became a free-for-all with ppl calling one another satanic, heretic non- christian, unsaved, demon possessed ect so it go REAL UGLY!
The ban was to keep the sanctity of decorum among the non members but readers of this site.
IT WAS A BAD LOOK and feeling.................,
received_156760740824066.gif

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my time here in the Land Time Forgot, when this was discussed it became a free-for-all with ppl calling one another satanic, heretic non- christian, unsaved, demon possessed ect so it go REAL UGLY!
The ban was to keep the sanctity of decorum among the non members but readers of this site.
IT WAS A BAD LOOK and feeling.................,
View attachment 36625

Well, people murdered God Incarnate, so anything less to His disciples is no surprise. We have to expect evil words and actions to befall us when speaking of our God, and following His commandments. We can't shy away from discussing and defending the Truth, even in the face of death.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I agree! It's essential. It's Who God Is. Our One Triune God. Yes, it's unfortunate discussing it causes unacceptable behavior from others, but that's part of the spiritual battle we're in. Satan doesn't want people to know and understand the Trinity, so to prohibit its discussion would make him happy, so it's all the more reason to discuss it.
100% agree.....it’s really difficult to contain , when it’s part of who we are in Christ....we believe in the trinity....therefore is the Holy Spirit being quenched in us?....because we cant talk about it.

Reactions: Sigma

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree! It's essential. It's Who God Is. Our One Triune God.
I don't know that this OP gives you license to start discussing your 3n1 dogma. Won't be long and the thread will be locked and deleted and why so? Because Sigma felt they have special privileges...Arrrr no!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
100% agree.....it’s really difficult to contain , when it’s part of who we are in Christ....we believe in the trinity....therefore is the Holy Spirit being quenched in us?....because we cant talk about it.
One can only hope it's extinguished...it's a terrible doctrine...one to be rejected.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yea! To prohibit the discussion of the Trinity only satisfies the anti-Trinitarians, not deter "unacceptable behavior" between Christian sects, because that hasn't ceased. The Trinity isn't the cause of people's unacceptable behavior, it's their own, and a moderators job is to moderate the people, not forbid God's Words from being discussed.
I agree...if it stops the spread of ignorance then the ban should remain...the forum has been better for it.
F2F

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One can only hope it's extinguished...it's a terrible doctrine...one to be rejected.

People also rejected God in the flesh when He was before them. It's no surprise people reject Who He is as described in Word, which is the One and Triune God: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.